Japan's 'Black Widow' to be hanged for men's deaths

A one-time millionairess dubbed the "Black Widow," who tricked elderly lovers into drinking cyanide and then pocketed millions in insurance payouts and inheritance, was sentenced to death in Japan on Tuesday.

Kyoto District Court condemned Chisako Kakehi, 70, to the gallows for the murder of three men — including a husband — and for the attempted murder of another, ending a high-profile case that has gripped the country.

Kakehi became notorious after using poison to dispatch a number of elderly men she was involved with, drawing comparisons with the spider that kills its mate after copulation.

"The accused made the victims drink a cyanide compound with a murderous intention in all four cases," Judge Ayako Nakagawa told the court, according to public broadcaster NHK. "The cases were well prepared in advance. They were cunning and malicious. I have no choice but to impose the ultimate penalty."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/11/06/national/crime-legal/15-year-old-hachioji-girl-idd-victim-alleged-zama-serial-killer/#.WgC5gROPKCQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1306683/Pictured-time-Japan-opens-doors-death-chambers.html
deathpenaltyworldwide.org/country-search-post.cfm?country=japan
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Murder_of_Junko_Furuta&oldid=280507969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The jews fear the samurai.

Glorious. I hope she's a twitcher.

>Yellow betas arent ready for what happens when their black widow runs out of uses for them
>They dont realize they are an attractive animal

>They were cunning and malicious. I have no choice but to impose the ultimate penalty.
what about concrete girl ?

This still makes me angry

Source?

Will the japanzese record the hanging? Will we get to watch?

The fuck is that?

will it be streamed live?????

girl who was murdered by two boys in the late 80s, and then her body was stuffed under concrete at a construction site. They were let off scott free almost

Times have changed.

You forgot all the rape and torture she was put through.

She'll do the hangman's jig.

What’s up with that dudes face? Is that a mask?

How long does it take for Japan to execute someone? Do they allow people to sit up on death row for two or three decades like we do?

> B-but muh yellow waifu

This is what happens when you trust the slant eyes. They may seem friendly, but you never know what lurks behind the asian smile.

Just keep checking liveleak. It will show up sooner or later.

That poor girl, I hope justice is done

It was three boys. But they also invited their Yakuza friends. I read that there were more than a hundred men involved. They took pictures too. I accidentally stumbled upon them. Revolting, to say the least. For several months it turned me off sex completely.

Everyone one of those fuckers is alive and out of prison. If I was that girl's father. I'd go on a revenge killing spree and gloriously seppuku at the end.

She was raped and tortured for 40 days,
I'd do unspeakable things to those guys if that was my daughter.

Link to pics for research purposes.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

I remember this wiki page being MUCH MUCH longer, wtf?

No, they weren't.
Well, they were originally. Then they appealed.
The judge decided to give them harsher sentences for having the gall to appeal.

The ringleader got 20 years. The rest got 10 year sentences.
The one who didn't appeal got a 6 year sentence.

You also have to realize that all 4 were minors, the ringleader was the oldest at 17.

The Japanese justice system at the time was not used to having minors commit such terrible crimes.

HORY SHET

Kek wills the Samurai to return, and cleanse Nippon with the force of a thousand wakizashi.

Looks like Japs REEEE'D about it to get it deleted

if only she dated niggers instead of those poor japanese men

Look at the talk page. Got taken down because of muh feelings.
>What is this? Come on. Maybe children are reading this. Is it just to shock people?? Or to get attention? Several lines should be deleted.

Jap's trying to save face.

PATHETIC

Japan has the death penalty?

Yes.

I remember reading this page when it had the full description of the crimes and being put into a depression for about a solid week. It's really humans at their absolute worst, and I'm not exaggerating if any of you plan to read up on it.

good

To my knowledge it can take years to a decade or two. But on the plus side, the accused is never informed when the execution will happen. It could be tomorrow, it could be next week, it might never happen. You get to live in prison knowing that at any moment a group of guards will scoop you up and kill you within the hour. Also no final meals.

What did they do to her that was so bad???

>This is Wikipedia, the culmination of facts and sources.

Fucking awesome, the most gold diggingest of whores getting the most just of desserts. What are they gonna do? Shoot, hang, or fry?

I hope it's painful

They set her on fire multiple times She raped by probably more than 100 men. They shoved knives in her vagina, stuck her in a freezer, tore off her nipples and burned off her eyelids.

One of the kids' parents knew what was going on.

>Or to get attention?

from WHO? Wiki isn't fucking social media

Over a 40 day period, did the worst things imaginable and then some. Most notably she was raped hundreds of times (both by penis and by objects painfully forced into her vagina), made to subsist off cockroaches and her own bodily excrements, and (when they finally killed her off) dumped her body into a steel barrel, filled it with concrete and disposed of it in a landfill.

whoah, I didn't know grorious Nippon still had capital punishment.

make her commit seppuku

That's surprising since the nips made a hero out of Jap that murdered a woman, ate her corpse and spent the rest of his life publicly looking for additional victims.

That's nothing
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/11/06/national/crime-legal/15-year-old-hachioji-girl-idd-victim-alleged-zama-serial-killer/#.WgC5gROPKCQ

Not even American serial killers like Bundy, Dahmer, and the Iceman were this fucked up. And these were just Jap TEENAGERS and young adults.

Inhuman.

>According to their statements at their trial, the four of them raped her (over 400 times), beat her with metal rods and golf clubs, introduced foreign objects including a hot light bulb into her vagina, made her eat cockroaches and drink her own urine, inserted fireworks into her anus and set them off, forced Furuta to masturbate, cut her nipple with pliers, dropped dumbbells onto her stomach, and burned her with cigarettes and lighters. One of the burnings was punishment for attempting to call the police. It was also stated that some time after the first acts of torture, she became unable to drink water, which would cause her to vomit whenever she attempted to do so. At one point her injuries were so severe that according to one of the boys it took more than an hour for her to crawl downstairs to use the bathroom. They also related that "possibly a hundred different people" knew that Furuta had been imprisoned there, but it is not clear if this means they visited the house at different times while she was imprisoned there, or themselves either raped or abused her. When the boys refused to let her leave, she begged them on several occasions to "kill (her) and get it over with.

was way more descriptive aswell.

user come on it's like 2 paragraphs. In fact you only have to read the title.

Awesome let's see pics

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

See the talk page, they nuked it because the truth hurts their feelings

I missed that. Hanging is too good. Should be drawn and quartered too.

>not implementing the 9 familiar exterminations for everyone involved

asia has gone soft

Always had. One of their best directors made a protest movie in which the condemned simply refuses to die, and instead taunts the authorities with hypotheticals.

Japan is a deeply fucked up society. When hundreds of people can know that someone is being mutilated to death in real time and no one alerts the authorities.

Japs have a switch. They are either bloodthirsty psychopaths or polite and endearing simpletons.

I'll never understand how people can do stuff like this to others.

How do we go about breeding sociopaths out of the gene pool?

i call it the finn-switch

Why didn't they force her to drink cyanide?

Japanese take the cake in the psychopathic trait department. Nazi officers observing the invasion of Nanking were horrified by scale of the rape and torture. Nearly every Japanese soldier took part.

What Japanese scientists were doing in Manchuria made Mengele look like a family practice pediatrician. Look up Unit 731. They were infecting locals and POWs with the plague and pointed giant microwaves guns at them until they boiled from the inside out.

>What is Rotherham rape gangs

No one is arguing that muzzies are cute and non-violent people. Japs somehow have the image of being non-threatening though.

>Japs somehow have the image of being non-threatening though.
anime and nintendo plus their child like appearance

i love japan

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

>How do we go about breeding sociopaths out of the gene pool?
1. Locate the genes responsible
2. Make sure no future offspring has them
2.1 Kill all currently having these genes and has shown violent tendencies

It's no easy feat, maybe this is natures way of telling us about our future. Maybe psychopath/sociopath genes is the next step in human evolution. We already see most of the leaders of today and high CEO's already having these kind of personality traits.

Still not "used to it".

You can try fuckface, think we’ll get you first.

Sometimes you just get a bad egg.

Yes. It is not revenge. It is cancer treatment.

>Not even American serial killers like Bundy, Dahmer, and the Iceman were this fucked up.

Don't kid yourself, you dumb amerishart.

This is how we avoid shitskin problem you create for yourself.

Americans and Europeans have the hard side too. Need to remember or never fix your current problem. No need to be ashamed of this, enemies certainly are not.

You only think of yourselves. All we need is to remove those genes from your offspring, if there is resistance we can simply sterilize those non-believers.

wikipedia has become a censoring site . i would bet millions of pages have been shortened

>The suspect, Takahiro Shiraishi, 27, is likely to be rearrested on suspicion of murder.
>rearrested
What? Was he let go at first?

It's scot free

>accidentally

Sureeee

>all these posts
>still no concrete girl pic dump

Sup Forums is so fucking gay these days, jesus christ, what is this fucking place, reddit now?

psychopath genes may be evolutionary beneficial, especially during periods of fierce competition. If everyone in your race is too soft, you'll all be killed like rabbits.

Each society has a delicate balance.

>Look up Unit 731

Reminder that Unit 731 had biological weapons ready and primed for the war. They were LITERALLY days away form setting them off in California, but they got nuked and surrendered so the plan was cancelled.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>executing an old woman
death sentences are already inhumane but this is beyond the pail

didint you know ? are you new? this p[lace is reddit with no downvotes . even the mods here are mods at reddit boards there are way better sites in other places

Make another thread when her execution has a date. I've never seen a modern Japanese execution by hanging.

nothing beats the british kid who beat somebody up and made them eat batteries

>Iceman
Nothing tops feeding people to rats

>can't type 'concrete girl japan' into google
>sub abo with down syndrome tier
fucking christ, kys.

Moral:
The less effective a roastie's sarlacc becomes, the more dangerous it is.

Not televised or announced. They just do suddenly and then it is over.

Some articles about this:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1306683/Pictured-time-Japan-opens-doors-death-chambers.html
deathpenaltyworldwide.org/country-search-post.cfm?country=japan

As I mentioned above, this is not a revenge for us. Only a society-sized medical procedure to remove cancer. Sometimes you get a bad egg.

Islam is an example of social disease as well. Should not be so crazy with anger about it, cut out the tumor and move on.

Yeah. It used to look something like this.
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Murder_of_Junko_Furuta&oldid=280507969

weebs BTFO

they never admitted to it though, which is part of the problem

Some people feel it is another assault on victim's dignity to publish details of final days. Now she can never be remembered in her original way.

Those people can fuck off. Don't censor reality.

Jesus fucking Christ, that should be edited out

She's the one they stuck hot light bulbs up her vag right?

>americans calling a nation "psychopath" because of something that happened almost 40 years ago when mass shootings are weekly occurrences there
This is like niggers and their slavery bullshit. Live in the present japan is safe as fuck now your country is not.

I am legitimately triggered.

Psychopath genes actually are not evolutionary beneficial. We are social, tribal creatures at heart. A lone human will not survive for long. As they say, no man is an island. Psychopaths burn all their bridges too quickly which ultimately ends up poorly for them. Back then, it would have meant excommunication or perhaps just being outright killed by your tribe. Now it simply means they end up prison before they can really impact society. Empathy is an evolutionary advantage actually because it allowed us to work with one another (for the betterment of the entire species) without having to fear for our lives