Do you think there would be less sexual degeneracy if society was less cruel and more open?

Do you think there would be less sexual degeneracy if society was less cruel and more open?
Think about sissies. They hate themselves and get off on not being a "real man" or something. Same thing with furries, bronies, weebs: they're outcasts that flock together and create disgusting shit.

I think if things weren't forced on people and they weren't made to feel awful about who they are, we wouldn't have so much weirdness. At least not weirdness that focuses on hating yourself.

What you wrote makes no fucking sense. Sexual degeneracy is exacerbated by "openness."

Also, though, I don't care. You're all a bunch of fags for this sexual degeneracy meme.

>Sexual degeneracy is exacerbated by "openness."
Sure, the existing kind born out of hating oneself. That's encouraged, by broken people.
All I would like is a future where people don't have fetishes that could've been avoided.

I just want to serve a strong man who loves me and makes the decisions so I don't have to think I get so scared when I have to do that I feel so nice and safe when master thinks for me

do you hate yourself
I wish you didn't have to be like that

Not anymore. I used to and was so ashamed of liking this but I accepted it I'm gay and I'm just very submissive that's just how I am and that's ok. I don't actually pursue that like having sex with strangers or anything but I wanna find a boyfriend who'll be into it.

t. furry

Degeneracy is born from complacency

Probably, but there'd be a lot of behind the scenes shit going on

The problem now, in my opinion at least, is that we are way too open. Shit like bdsm, homosex, swinging, and maybe even some variant of furshit has probably always existed. The issue is is that people used to understand that they were participating in deviant shit that didn't adhere to the norm so they hid it. By day they were a normal functioning member of society, by night they'd go to a secret meet up to swap wives or get tied up and whipped. The difference is now that people want too put their weird shit out there and then fight for the right not to be judged. They don't like the feeling that some people would be disgusted to find out they are deviant so they have to rally like minded deviants (which is easy now that we have the internet) and make it a cause even though if they just kept it to themselves they could probably be a normal functioning member of society who just happens to secretly love licking boots. People nowadays just want to feel apart of a persecuted group and have no issue being against the norm to do it because they know now at least they can connect to other weirdos around the world and that bleeding hearts are crazy enough to support anything in this day and age.

explain high rolling adulterers

>Do you think X would be better if we completely rewrote how human psychology works and lived in a magical rainbow land

OP has anyone ever sat you down and explained to you that you're a retard?

No.
We're already seeing what happens when society is "open".

Society is decent (and the degenerates themselves are more decent) when they're required to hide what they are.

When you are not a loser it's harder to don't be an adulterer than to succumb to carnal temptations.
Chances to be an adulterer will appear.

Hey user, go look up a tumblr account called ingtld.tumblr.com.
Among many things, he's all about describing the transformation of skinnyfat sissies into the fit and trim plaything of an authoritative man. Needless to say, this involves dropping all leftism.

I only bring it up because the right's response to people that are different seems to be mass genocides.
It just seems like you shouldn't be surprised someone wants to be stepped on and beaten with canes when they've been devalued and mistreated in their lives.

Yes. Compartmentalizing society creates standards of behavior. Meeting those standards is "the rising tide that lifts all boats."

>ingtld
ahhhh stop stalking me!

>Society is decent (and the degenerates themselves are more decent) when they're required to hide what they are.
yeah but I want less of them to be created in the first place, not to just hide.

>I think if things weren't forced on people and they weren't made to feel awful about who they are, we wouldn't have so much weirdness

You sure you're not the cesspool of weirdness? Never felt forced to be someone in highschool, you okay bud?

Stalking would be unnecessary, you silly little thing. It stands to reason you'd find your way there, just as I did, albeit from the opposite direction.
So that means you've seen the before/after shimikaze MAGA hat picture. (perf) AND heard the Alice voice clips. I can see why you ended up here.

>tfw ingtld got me into furries and cucking
ahhh its all your fault too!

what garbage is this

>ingtld.tumblr.com.
doesn't really seem like my type of thing. I don't really masturbate to actual sissy stuff anymore much, mostly it's just to trap hentai or my imagination or to games (my favorites are free cities and a game called newlife). I prefer it to be about either an unwilling/reluctant boy being raped/seduced, or a boy taking the role of a girl and actually liking it and having fun living like a girl.

you should try perverted education

yeah I'm pretty weird alright and sometimes I think I might have turned out normal when it comes to sex if some things were different.
But I was thinking about a post that mentioned sissies being linked to mkultra which got me thinking

This accomplishes that as well.

A person who is only lightly inclined towards degeneracy will experience social pressure that will deter them from engaging in those behaviors.

It seems really nice

If being a degenerate is not an absolute state (i.e. you're born one and that's just how it is) but rather varying degrees of a predisposition that may or may not ultimately be expressed, culturally forcing them to hide means less will be created.

I'm grateful that this artist is obsessed with Mika because she is the sexiest idol as well as being a pure virgin like myself.

Life changes you as it changes itself, i was a complete beta fag until after i learned a skilled trade. Pride would probably do ya good

repression is the only way to deal with fags. notice how fags weren't a problem until people started tolerating them.

Well if you keep visiting his site, and you start seeing a new elf/human primacy hentai manga reblogged by him, from a new user, you'll know it's me. I'm not ingltd though.
I would like to know who he is... I'm certain he's non-white or mixed... but not sure of what race or gender. Love solving mysteries.
His update today was pretty freakin' awesome, gotta say.

>Think about sissies
OP uses word "sissies" instead of "faggots"
>Stopped Reading Here

Faggot is a sexual orientation, sissy is the kink of male feminization.

A better shorthand would be "traps" vs faggots, maybe.

It's all fucking gay shit
Go on asshole
Go out there and mastirbate to a gaynigger from the modern day
Go suck the cock of an emasculated fuckwit that wants to get degraded up the ass
Go on
Go on masturbating and degrading into the downward spiral that you niggers brought us
GO ON AND CHOP YOUR BALLS OFF
GO ON AND REMOVE YOUR SKIN
DONT YOU WANY TO BE A WOMA N
DONT YOU WANT TO VE A GIRL
ILL MAKE YOU A GIRL
IM GONNA HRAB YOUR THROAT
IM GONNA SMASH YIUE FACE
IM GONA SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK
IM GONNA CUT A VAGINA IN YOUR BODY
I WILL RAPE IT
I WILL SMASH YOUR HEAD
IM GONNA LAUGH LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Hey man, I'm just being informative.
I'm also the guy who wrote

>ingtld.tumblr.com.
I'm obsessed with these sissy blogs, for research purposes ofcourse

People would be less degenerate if females are taught not to open their legs for any asshole that asks to fuck and saved that shit for marriage.
But no, the Jews and communists had to subvert females into being sluts.

yea. we just need bully these faggots until they kill themselves. it's such a simple and elegant solution

dumb sissy aussie boy

We are living in the most "open" time in history. If your hypothesis were true this would be a cultural and artistic golden age.
Traditional "repression" is a myth, we walk the upward path when it is expected of us.

I'm not, just like to learn about these people

uhuh and you wouldn't happen to be one of those people?