Hit (((them))) where it hurts

Phase 2?
Imagine the shitstorm Sup Forums could cause if they brought national attention to male circumcision.

I used to justify it because it happened to me. But if you asked me today, if I want to take a little more off the top, I'd say no.
I'm not here to argue aesthetics or hygiene.

Circumcision at its core is a disgusting jewish practice that needs to be rooted out and destroyed.

Bump

Not a Phase 2.
Other project entirely.

There is no phase 2.

Sage

I'm not saying steal the IOTBW branding, but if Sup Forums can make national news for something that dumb, they could certainly get this

Don't get me wrong, it's a good message.
Just, I wonder how it would be received...

blank pieces of paper

Brilliant.

The issue though is you need to make it about consent, because a lot of facebook mums say it's for hygiene reasons, looks better etc.

But then adding "without their consent" make it wordy, unless you add it down the bottom as a smaller sentence.

I think the best way to go about it is find some Sup Forumsack here willing to sue their parents. That would make headlines.

There was a case in the UK I think where this lady's daughter sued her for her fetal alchol syndrome. I think that failed becuase she was a fetus.

However I think there is a better chance with circumcision, since newborns technically have rights.

DON'T
CUT
BOYS

There is no phase 2. Keep doing the same thing.
5 simple words
It's
Okay
To
Be
White
That's it, no water marks no nothing.

Nice and simple. I might add penises at the end

I don't think you have fully understood the message. It's simple. Just 5 simple words that seems to tear the left apart. Don't split it into 4 worse statements, keep at it. Do you think BLM would have been anything at all if the people behind it started saying thing like "Hey, maybe we should also say "Whites are shitheads" and start a new movement around that? I mean it's not stealing the thunder, we're just having more slogans". Just no. Stick with IOTBW. Simple, impossible to oppose, infuriating for the progressives. Branching off at this point wont help anyone.

Imagine being one of those that weren't into politics at all and drew a line in the sand when IOTBW was called racist, and then feel like they have to back off when it turns out it's also against circumsision? Just look at Atheism + and why it failed. You take one simple truth for the atheists, that there is no God, and then have them subscribe to being cucks also. The problem is, the more things you add to the message the fewer people are likely to agree with all of them. So keep it simple.

Never add penises.

There you go.

Maybe even

DON'T
CUT
BABY BOYS

DON'T
CUT
LITTLE
BOYS

CLITORAL CIRCUMCISION IS OK

There is no phase 2 you stupid fucking nigger

fuck off
go shill somewhere else

no phase 2 faggot
sage

Three words is more incisive, desu.
Reads more aesthetic too.

That's not how you do it, you're just acting like a typical intactivist faggot. If anything, "it's okay to not circumcise your child" would give it that innocent approach IOTBW had.

Also a pro tip: Stop trying to rip off IOTBW

Bring attention to Foregen and how they are regenerating the foreskins

Instead the text should read: "Why are you circumcised?"

Nothing else. Let people Americans think about it themselves for some time.
There's only one conclusion they can reach.

Oh, duh.

Pretty embarrassed I missed that.

Corn Flakes!
DAMN YOU Corn Flakes!
rrrrrRRRReeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAGHU!

They think it's cleaner and looks better.

Bump

There's plenty of outrage at FGM, and rightly so; it shouldn't be hard to start a legit-looking campaign against male genital mutilation also?

There is no phase 2 you fucking nigger kike shill. Kill yourself.

"You wouldn't cut a CAR, would you?"

This is a bad idea and you should feel bad

How do you get a penis head that smooth

Mine is all bumpy

Is it because I'm circ'd?

yes.

See, now the face-cream shills are riled up.
That means this is going somewhere.

"incisive" ;) geddit?

I heard it was only brought back in some European countries in order to hide Jews from the nazis. Never bothered looking that up.
That said the Jews may have taken the practice from the Egyptians being as the practice seems to have had some influence there. But if one believes the Jews got the practice from Abraham they could have brought it to Egypt themselves.

Mine has the same luxorious smoothness and is fully foreskin'd, so yeah, must be

Should stick with positive affirmation. "It's OK".
Examples:
"It's OK to not Circumcise"
"It's OK to Speak English"
"It's OK to Hate Islam"
"It's OK to Love Nationalism"
"It's OK to Carry"
"It's OK To Love Church"
"It's OK to Lock Your Doors"
"It's OK to Shower"
"It's OK to Work"
"It's OK to Sell Pork"
etc. etc.

These guys right here are regenerating the foreskins by 2020. If people would just check out their website they would know it to be true.

You want to do this pick different font

HAHHAHAHAHAHA, this is interesting... this is one of the best subtle redpills to hit normies with.

Then go find a clever way to fight it instead of hijacking someone other people have already started. This is the kind of shit kikes do.

Yeah I'm sure this one will take off, what a original tactic not dragging on at all ya know.

>people justify cutting natural skin to make somewhere easier to clean

How about you cut off your eyelashes to make it easier to apply eye-drops?

How hard is it to pull back foreskin to clean it. No wonder americans Are so fat. They save all the calories they can and cut off skin to save one second and 1kcal by not pulling foreskin back.

THERE IS NO PHASE 2. ALL ADVOCATING A PHASE 2 ARE SHILLS.

>Is it because I'm circ'd?
Yes.

there is no phase 2 you jew