560 MILLION views, almost all children aged 1-5

560 MILLION views, almost all children aged 1-5

About a black father, white mother and assortment of different races of brothers and sisters.

Just imagine being able to go back to 1995 and show the average person in the street this - they would be flabbergasted at its brazenness. But now its "no big deal" and "I dont know what you are talking about".

youtube.com/watch?v=3xqqj9o7TgA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4mdQgvGrhwU
youtu.be/2SJX0gfATP4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148448042/
youtube.com/watch?v=3GesyPtu76c&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/9j5Hv6rP_RY?t=23m56s
youtu.be/9j5Hv6rP_RY?t=450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill
kikes
now

Everyone knows these elsagate videos viewbot their videos. Some of them get billions.

Is the channel monetized?

Just look at the comments it's all nonsense and asian spam

Disgusting

kikes must be stopped

>implying crappy indian edutanment is worth talking about

Why are these videos so creepy?

If you are offended by that, you will be offended by this
youtu.be/4mdQgvGrhwU
youtu.be/2SJX0gfATP4

its MK ultra

The big thread just got deleted, this will probably disappear too.

>dislike ratio
So is 33% of the population redpilled?

Seems legit

shills.
Sorta strange you jump to the "kikes" already. Won't call them for what they are. This is how we know there's something fishy going on.

the other thread got deleted...
archive for that thread is
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148448042/

FAKE VIEWS

thunmb be givin it to that index, mmmm

who is/are funding these channels and why won't youtube even acknowledge them?

Computer-generated; uncanny valley effect

They are when they're directly related to suspicious videos aimed at children which carry degenerate fetish and indoctrination conditioning.

>all that gibberish
Are all these people 40 IQ?

Are you seriously that afraid your name will be published when we somebody starts to check out all the western people who are making the live-action elsa/spiderman films? Their houses and personal belongings can be seen many times in videos so I don't think that would be too hard to accomplish

>go to google baby on youtube
What

I think it's grooming.

>They are when they're directly related to suspicious videos aimed at children which carry degenerate fetish and indoctrination conditioning.
People need to start focusing on the comments. A lot of these comments look like code words.

Holy crap, we found some actual russian bots.

That just shows that there's a botnet web in place to get the vids visibility.

>Just imagine being able to go back to 1995 and show the average person in the street this - they would be flabbergasted at its brazenness

No shit, because they'd lose 22 years of evolution. People back then were more racist and bigoted and ignorant due to being less evolved. Luckily we're making progress to fix that.

The gibberish is illiterate toddlers tapping on the keyboard. Or code.

It has gotten to the point where it is self perpetuating. BMWW is the new tabula rasa.

>1 half-black kid
>3 gingers

Lolol looks like the nigger is the cuck for once.

>being triggered by a kid's video on youtube

They are probably view bots that leave comment too, maybe to make the video view count seem more real. They are boosting shitload of views to make money, but shitload of real children see those boosted up videos, too

>not wanting to breed with subhumans makes you less evolved

It's nonsensical shit spewed out by primitive chatbot-like algorithms. I mean, it could be code, but you need to show me that you can crack it and discern the meaning behind the comments before I'll really consider that angle.

You know they use bots to inflate the numbers of all of those weird videos aimed at kids, right? Unless OP keeps refreshing the video to guiltily jerk off to his secret cuck fetish.

>560 million anglo kids getting psycho-cucked

Sounds right to me

I think it's just kids

youtube.com/watch?v=3GesyPtu76c&feature=youtu.be

Absolutely degenerate

youtu.be/9j5Hv6rP_RY?t=23m56s

A post that's half perfectly spelled yet unintelligible english and half smash-face-on-keyboard-and-post-results gibberish isn't a kid.

around 23:00 in all the characters start shooting each other

I browsed through that and it was one of the tamest youtube kid vids i've seen. Only one zombie shootout at end...

>nigger dad
>white woman
>nigger boy
>white girl
>baby is white
>wears girly stuff
of course.

its u dumb meme that got spread by streamers, the reason people are watching is because its absurd, calm your autism,

This is geniunely funny. Better than most of Comedy Central

youtu.be/9j5Hv6rP_RY?t=450

>half perfectly spelled yet unintelligible english
You can swipe on the keyboard or use autocorrect to get that.

Fucking kill it. Or kill me. Either way works.

Are you dumb as fuck? No sane people watches those videos and they had huge numbers before h3h3productions for example made their take on subject. Or any streamer for that matter.

They are aimed to show up on youtube kids application. Why is it that all kinds of shills and trolls desperately want people to believe that those things are watched by adults and teens, when they are in fact watched by young children (and bots)

they're from India

these videos are so fucked up

this is definitely some grooming shit going on.

what the fuck is this

Jewish degeneracy

Finger daddy finger daddy!

KIKES