ITS been called dotards...

ITS been called dotards. Your support of the traitor Drumpf is noted and when we take the house and senate you will regret your memes.

>it's been called
>less than half the results in
>less than two points apart

Would you support the secession of your state from the U.S.?

lol, vag

stop tripfagging retard

fucking nova cancer ruined VA

>(You)

>Your support of the traitor Drump

The traitorous cunt lost.

Get over it.

Move on.

Ed did worse than Trump, what a failure

blue states goes blue
WEW
E
W

Did a right winger actually lose or was it a RINO paper tiger built to die?

Donald is actually in the white house currently

Fuck Gillespie. He was a Bush-era shill for all of worst shit from that era - endless wars for Zion, failed "compassionate conservative" projects like No Child Left Behind, etc. I support Trump, but Gillespie can eat a thousand dicks (though I'm sure he'd like that). We need to BURY the George W. Bush administration, not elect it to high office.

>Just barely win VA
>fucking VA
>"h-hahahaha g-good work g-guys drunfthsdfph on notice"

The schadenfreude I feel watching Demoshits desperately pat themselves on the back for coming within an inch of losing of one of their states, even as Fusion GPS flips and damns half of their party leadership to prison

>projection
>called

You're an idiot

it was a shitty lobbyist

How many dead people voted?
How many kikes voted twice in multiple states?

So the ad worked.

Please contribute to the discussion, further failure to post productive comments may result in a temporary ban on your ip.

Gillespie BTFO

Serves that carpetbagger right

Democrat winning a blue state? This is the end of Drumpf for sure!

Seriously though, why does it look like nothing is changing? Like everyone on both sides is stubbornly holding on to their party affiliation no matter what? I kinda expected to see a less D/R and way more independents than normal.

Wisdom.

Virginia is a blue state?

According to the 2016 election.

I can't expect somebody on Sup Forums to understand statistics, but news organizations won't call elections unless the confidence interval is reasonably high.

You can project the ballpark of remaining votes based on the areas yet to report and the historical averages of those locations (adjusted for changes in population, demographics, current political favor, how the current election is turning out, etc.).

For example, Gillespie only wins rural counties with mentally deficient poor people. If there aren't enough Trump voters left in areas left to report, he can't win.