Trump has provoked potential wars with Syria and North Korea...

Trump has provoked potential wars with Syria and North Korea. This has led to Saudi Arabia buying the biggest arms shipment of all time, and now Japan and SK buying arms from the US.

Trump is America first, never forget that. And anyone on this board who supports Trump or has anything but animosity towards the US remember that these people hate you and see you as second class. The US will provoke potential world wars to sell more and give their citizens jobs. They are disgusting people.

I'm also all for the white man, but these people are everything that we are fighting against. They are not white, i don't give a fuck what "myfamilytree.com" tells them about their European heritage says, they have no home land. They don't care for us, we must push them out.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/magnora7/comments/76cn0h/30_rock_rockefeller_the_british_crown_freemasonry/
isreview.org/issues/24/hidden_history.shtml
npr.org/2012/04/11/150444802/where-does-america-get-oil-you-may-be-surprised
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

You are disgusting.

Shut the fuck up eurocuck, your dicks are the size of your pocket knives- one and a half inch.

fuck yes
i seriously came here just to post this

fuck niggers

The arm shipment was ready by the time Trump got into office he just authorized it.

Syria was an attempt to follow dems narrative, that the ISIS wasn't really the us guys in the zone, and that Assad has hated america's guts since the time his father built a megabunker in Allepo.

These are the people we support? They hate us. They are half breed people will no heritage, they have no idea who they are and they are with the Jew when it comes to downfall and eventual takeover of the West.

While Jew who pushing for war with Iran, get a 50 billion weapon coupon to buy whatever they want from Murica.

So the arms shipment was set up by another US president before he even got there? That's OK then. No they have been working hand in hand with each other the whole time. The US is a horrible place and the worst world superpower this world has ever known. They leave nothing behind, they just leave death and stupidity. What is their culture? They have nothing to give to this world.

Shut up you nigger

>t. ahmed

bin that knife

>we must push them out
With what? Your assault teaspoons and butter knives?

If you met this kind of person in real life you would laugh and walk away. They would seem stupid and uninformed. Guess what, that is reality, these people are idiots who blindly follow their Jew loving government into destroying the white man and taking over the West.

>They don't care for us, we must push them out.
I have huge pride in being an American. I don't have any care at all for anything or anyone outside of my country. They tried to rule us, they tried to stop us, and they failed. Now Am I to act concerned that they act like they hate me? Nope. I am glad they hate me. It means they wish they had what I do.

It's true, they will never know what it is to live in a high trust society, it isn't in their blood

So you agree there is nothing we can do about the US takeover of the world? America first right?

>Come on here talking shit
>Someone else talks shit back
>"OUI MY BLOODY FEELINS, HOW DO WE SUPPORT THESE YANKS?!"
Holy fuck you people are retarded.

Do you think we would have hordes of refugees if the US didn't start perpetual war in the Middle East after 9/11? Your own country know full well the effects of the US. And yet on a website like this we have to deal with disgusting half breeds telling us Europe has fallen, when it was them who started the wars.

>ID
APE SEX???

It's your countries long standing policies that bother me. The fact you people support your government and their war in the middle east, while talking shit about Europe for having huge influxes of middle eastern people running from the war you created, sickens me. I actually hate you. I don't hate many people but I fucking hate the US. You are everything that is wrong with the world.

Well yeah America first you silly nancy considering I live there why would I not want America to come first

How can you say "you people" when there's 300 million people in this country? I don't support the ZOG anymore than you do. Guess what? If it wasn't for your countries being greedy, sucking the DICKS of the elite and causing us to lose WWII, maybe you wouldn't have an influx of niggers and rapefugees. The UK has been falling down the shitter long before 9/11 Maybe having guns would have helped, maybe not being limp wristed faggots? Who knows.

reddit.com/r/magnora7/comments/76cn0h/30_rock_rockefeller_the_british_crown_freemasonry/

isreview.org/issues/24/hidden_history.shtml

ofcourse not, we are living in post ww2 world, run by jews based in the US

So at the point of 9/11, which was a long time after the war, we were pretty good. Europe was building and we lived good lives. Then 9/11 happened and you idiots invaded the middle east and now in Europe we have terror attacks every 5 minutes. Not only that we have to listen ot fucking America cock suckers tell us how lost our land is.

You know, You guys don't have to take in these 'refugees'. You should also know that the most 'American' thing there is in our culture is not trusting and hating government.
But, Since it is easier to blame us for your middle eastern 'refugee' problem go ahead. Just remember, who was it that voted in Sadiq Kahn and cucked the British government in London?
I don't think I was responsible for that.

You have made problems in this world. And now your government threatens world war to sell arms to countries threatened by a possible world war. I seriously hate you. I hate you all the same too. I wish the US would sick into the sea.

I mean fair enough if that's the way you feel.
I won't loose any sleep over it, especially since you made no solid arguments for me to refute.

>You know, You guys don't have to take in these 'refugees'.

Ofcourse we do, any politician ever to seriously go against this gets assasinated, either by character or force

t. Sweden
For this post I award you one hearty ECKS DEE, Sven.

Like after 9/11 the US dragged the whole world into a war in the middle east? You know you killed 5% of the population of Iraq? Where do you think those angry young people go when they have no more family? They don't go to the US, they go the short distance to Europe. And we are fucked now because of it. It's your fault.

We wouldn't have to take in refugees if you hadn't started perpetual war in the middle east either. We were good before the US. You should never have happened.

Mine personally no, but I see how you can place that blame.
It's funny, for as much as you hate me schlomo, I actually agree with you to some extent. 5% clearly was not enough, if we had it my way it would have been 100%.

Us happening was also your fault, so you can rest us as a burden on your own shoulders there buddy.

They were killing each other before you went there. Your government went there for their oil, we all know it, it's fairly well documented that the US started that war for oil. It's a natural resource that is running out, and the US wants it. You took us all to war over 9/11 so you could keep oil dominance. You are the exact reason we have so many displaced people flooding to Europe. It's time for a reality check for you lunatics, you started it all and Europe is severely suffering. And don't tell me about pre war shit, we were good before 9/11, you fucked us all up and now you sit there with Trump selling war again. He bombed certain targets so countries need to buy arms to defend from the war that is probably going to happen. And you people are disgusting.

We don't need to go back as far as the start of the US as a country. It's what you have done since 9/11. You have fucked the entire world up.

not an argument

President Trump*
also why are fucking leftists trying to provoke a nuclear power like russia and then bringing up shit like "trump wont let a slant eyed midget make death threats against the US and it's allies". you leftist cunts' grandiose lack of self awareness is so arrogant.

It was started by US war mongering. You always start it. You do it to sell weapons to people and keep people scared. It's pretty well known you sell you the terrorists who attack Europe. You need people to be scared. Russia needs to build arms to fight a mad dog in the US.

eat shit faggot. "We" didn't let the god damned government do shit. it got too big and started working in the interest of corporations. now it makes decisions without the interest of it's people and big government faggots like you say YOU did this and that as if we have any more control than you do. you disgusting bitch, i can't help what rich people any more than you can. the notion that you walk around with your head up the queens ass making judgements against any other nations or people is retarded.

You are such a fucking dipshit that you don't even know your own fucking history and what your cuck of a country did to the world.

this, motherfucker.

The fucking nigger migrants aren't even from countries we fucked with, they're just impoverished shitskins from Africa with no ties to Afgjanistan, Iran, Iraq, etc.

to be fair, the have one common theme. they're fucking muslims.

They're not even from countries at war you dipshit, they're just migrants not refugees.

I love being a yankee doodles

So whatchu gonna do MATE huh or are you gunna get people to do it for you using this shitty propaganda, fucking cuck

east a scone with your bad teeth while the muzzle bull rapes your gf
if ya can't shit, hang a pic of george washington in the loo, that always makes lobster backs shit themselves

Hey! Look at yo nose!

MAGA anyone?

Except we get less than 14% of our oil from the Middle East, so you're full of shit as usual. In fact, we make 40% of it ourselves. npr.org/2012/04/11/150444802/where-does-america-get-oil-you-may-be-surprised

I hope you all die. I really do. You are all so deluded that you don't see what you support. You all need to to die. It's like how the Jews wanted the downfall of Western civilization. That is you, you are the Jew now. Europe is, and always will be the last hope for the white race. You half breeds are praying us dead.

Yes you are the largest oil exporter in the world. Shock horror you might want to stop other oil traders trading in anything other than the USD. You stopped that and took their oil. You fucking pig.

MAGA

>Americans itt arguing against OP

You first faggot, go get stabbed in the asshole by some fucking monkey you cucks bowed down to and let in. You're a prime example of how Europe isn't the last chance for the white race, because you ignore your country''s own faults and blame everything on everyone else.

youll be dead first mate, your country is literally replacing you with third worlders and doing nothing about the terrorist attacks they commit

Why the fuck would we take their oil if we're exporting it? We're not even getting enough to make up for the costs of the war. You really fucking think we went to all this trouble and all this debt for a fraction of our oil that we could much more easily get from someone else?

he can only eat tofu since you can only get sporks and butter knives.... with a license for it and registers it with the ministry of sillywalks and silverware. hey op. you ever try cutting tofu with a fork back before sharia took over?

You're much more likely to die in a mass shooting or gang related shooting then me of a stabbing. Thankfully.

>provoked
>syria
sorry you mean clinton back when she was secretary before she got btfo by putin
shut up butthurt fsa refugee

We were already at war in Syria.

George W proclaimed the Norks as part of the Axis of Evil quite some time ago.

What's taking you so long to get up to speed with Current Affairs?

Oh wait, you must watch CNN.

worse. he watches BBC.... go into his wife.... then he watches dry british bullshit.

Not our fucking problem considering you're the ones letting them in. Look at all the articles floating about regarding fully grown men posing as teenagers to get refugee status. Do some actual vetting. Also, do I need to remind you that your fucking empire arguably started the middle east fiasco and was in Afghanistan long before the Russians or us?

That's not what's happening hysterical britnigger. Pull yourself together and look into testosterone therapy.

If you cancel out FBI activity on both sides of this equation then your argument goes 'poof'.

Maybe you and your politicians can't speak out against it because you've let your culture dissolve and your government become cucked. Part of the reason your normies make fun of us is because we're the big bad racists of the world for criticizing immigration. We are far more open about it than you all could ever hope to be.

Russia was in the middle east before us sowing the seeds of war. Yes, we supplied the mujaheddin with tons of weapons, but they would have existed without us regardless. They started in response to Russia so stop making Russia out to be this force for good in the world you backwards fuck.

Except London alone has had 17,000 stabbings this year.

>Trump
>Provoked Syria

That was Obongo.