The first trans person elected to a state senate

the first trans person elected to a state senate

so brave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh lord... look at those digits... have mercy... that woman/man/thing has a family!

danica confirmed satan

what a fucking waste

Uneducated cracker gonna cry?

adds up to a five

>66666
appropriate

what the fuck? Is it the liberal bleed from DC?
It held the capital of the confederacy, was it a jew target just like germany way?

>Virginia
Should have let them secede

thus, satan marks the end of times.

Away with you, Super Duper Satan.

>tranny journalist

kill it.

I'd fuck her

HAIL SATAN

hey... I... uh said she was brave. What do you want from me?! I swear to god I think she is stunning and beautiful !

Agreed.

>her

look at all the digits. and your shitty solitary six. somebody will get 666 on your side in here. five sixes are not satan numerals

WHAT THE FUCK NO

HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO MY STATE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING DEGENERATE TRANNIES CUTTING OFF THEIR DICKS ARE NOW IN POWER, WHAT THE FUCK

First Gillespie losing, now this? How can this happen to Virginia, my home, Sup Forums?

shh there, the day of the rope will come soon enough

>the absolute state of Virginia
Also checkā€™d 1 2/3 Satan GET, very fitting

oh wow that chick has a dick that would put mine to shame

absolutely disgusting

we really need to make a tranny database so people aren't tricked into going out with these things and they suicide faster

Checkem and she'll be the first trannie to die in office

I appreciate how she doesn't just bandwagon on her being trans in her description. Fuckin love that, respect

dude thats not even a big softy

checked and rekt. FFS the world I know and love is dead.

Wait, everyone calm down. She just won the primary, not the general. There's still hope left.

let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast

Hahahaha, how will Briana Wu ever recover??

>Wait, everyone calm down. She just won the primary, not the general. There's still hope left.

he doesn't know

I don't know who's more mentally ill, him or the people that voted for him?

How did America go to shit so quickly.

damn Satan, holy shit nigga.

>Satan is telling us he has infiltrated the Dems.

I suspect most people did not even know who they were voting for or that he's a tranny.

I voted today and I did not recognize a single person I voted for. Just voted straight R.

This is actually our district. Bob Marshall always won based on the military and conservative Catholic vote in this district.

"We'll take care of our veterans, believe me"
Lots of them in NoVa where they get medical care for their combat injuries.

Many of them have been unemployed and struggling. They were some of Trump's most enthusiastic supporters, going to rallies, door knocking, making their own yard signs, etc.

Typical example: I helped one highly qualified combat veteran who has been unemployed while he takes care of his injuries fill out 165 job apps for fed gov jobs he met all the criteria for and had a perfect score.

Out of those 165 apps, 15 interviews. No offers. Followed up - all those jobs were filled by internal Obama era hires who had sat behind a desk and sucked up all the right schools, right credentials, taking care of their careers.

Veterans make up less than 1% of the population, and even less are genuine combat injured veterans who have paid the price.

It would have taken NOTHING for Trump as one of his first acts to set up an agency to go through resumes of combat injured Vets and match them to fed job openings commensurate with their skills, experience and pay grade.

Absolutely nothing. They aren't asking for hand outs, these are jobs they are qualified for and they were eager to #MAGA.

Instead, they've been left twisting in the wind struggling to support their families on 50% of their former pay.

They stayed home. In fact, a whole group of them went out dinner and the movies.

Carelessness and arrogance like this is exactly why Trump is losing his base, because every one of those Veterans have family and neighbors who are shocked and disappointed at how little this admin actually "cares".

You can bullshit all you want, but actions are the only things that matter.

I repent, JESUS and KEK

>all that reddit spacing

is this pasta?

How the fuck do you vote a member of the only demographic with a 45% suicide rate into office? How the fuck do you do that?
America is truly lost.

Gross. It's so weirdly masculine.
Absolutely heretical

Brianna Wu might actually get a chance now

If the R's aren't going to take care of th

No, people knew. He was a local political reporter here covering our local politics for years before he transitioned. So he knew the issues. He also worked his tail off door knocking, going to community events. Bob just mailed it in.

But a big factor was the decision of many veterans to stay home.

"We'll take care of our veterans".
They're still waiting.
Lots of anger out there. And the family members are more angry than the veterans!

>In September 2017, Roem posted a web video entitled "Just Who I Am" in which she pushes back against her opponent's refusal to debate her or to refer to her as a woman. In the video, she says "There are millions of transgender people in the country, and we all deserve representation in government."

So what do bronies now deserve representation? What about people who enjoy fucking animals, just cuz there is a lot of weirdos who are into the same thing doesn't mean they have to be in government.

Gay or bisexual on Sup Forums?

discord gg/Y5YSPWR

>Having someone with mental issues as state senate
Have fun with that. Also nice digits

Nice spacing, faggot. President Trump is one man, fighting against the pedocrats and the traitors in the GOP. I'd say things are going well after one year of non-stop screeching from the aforementioned assholes and their shilling kikes in the media.
Meanwhile, cunts like you are voicing support for a mentally ill faggot to win office in Virginia. Absolutely disgusting.

What is reddit spacing?
No, not pasta but my keyboard sticks badly.

Wow all those six's

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

If you can, I hope you voted. If not, you're part of the problem.

Definitely not the first mentally ill sexual deviant to be elected to public office. Not by a long shot. Certainly not newsworthy.

THE QUINTS HAVE IT
HAIL YOUR NEW QUEEN, SHITFUCKS

I actually believe Danica will do more for our community than the R's.

Like I said, Bob mailed it in. His hot button issue is pro life. Most people want to move beyond that.

Continue to be a fool.

He is more disgusting at using the military as props than Obama ever was, and that's saying something.

Oh and another thread some peep who claimed to be high up stated that 70% of Washington is corrupt but they aren't going to anything about it, just take out Trump's personal political enemies.

Fuck that noise.

People are tired of "words" not matched by "actions".

"We'll take care of our veterans. Believe me!"

>implying that Democrats becoming the party of the mentally ill is bad for us in the long run

are you one of those boomers that came here from r/t_d because this post reeks of boomerposting

what did kek mean by this?

I don't even know how to get to redditt.
My understanding is that it's very Lefty and Obot heavy.

I lurk here because the memes are hilarious and I'm impressed with the creativity.

Because I live in this district and understand some of the dynamics thought I had something to add to the convo.

"metal vocalist" wtf

You have to admit, pretty impressive digits.
Definitely a message in there.

Well shit checked must mean something

kek gives tranny 66666 and then you 333 message confirmed

Wow, Is this a sign?

As long as it can do a good job... Oh, wait. I forgot it has a mental illness. Oh well.

boomer confirmed

Sorry, not old enough to be a boomer.
The boomers were the group ahead of me.
They screwed everything up for us.
Our gen struggled but our kids are truly fucked but the boomers just want to make they keep
"theirs".
Fuck boomers.

Two questions:
1. What are its campaign promises?
2. Did it cut off its dick, or glue one on?

>those eyebrows

Are you trying to larp?

Love how he pushes that hair forward to conceal his jawline. Fucking freaks aren't fooling anyone. Also, nice digits OP.

Good night, roasties...

Te he he he

I can't wait until the 100s of thousands of Muslims in VA make her kneel to Allah.

KILL HER/HIM/IT, SATAN

Where on the ballot was this creep's name?

Nope.
The conservatives here have fought for years while Corey Stewart and the others just let the Dems run all over them. Corey has been jonesing for years to be in the Gov mansion.

Parents going to school board meetings here to protest were told their input wasn't needed and wouldn't be heeded.

Our RE taxes went up 300% in the time we've lived here and most of that going to the school board which puts every minority, illegal alien, freak etc ahead of the locals and especially military kids. Illegal aliens get full rides at the local community college while military kids pay out of state even though their parents pay RE taxes here. We've written, called, complained and been ignored. Corey and the rest of them are RINOs of the worst kind. I see Jackson Miller also got run over. Good!

If the R's aren't going to fight for us, then fuck em and that includes Trump.

"We'll take care of our veterans, believe me".

We're putting the house up for sale in the spring. Let Virginia burn and let the R's reap what they sowed.

I hear you. Unfortunately a lot of this stems from terrible local governance and state legislatures. Northern Virginia is destroying your state, and RINOs destroy legislative bodies. You don't have to look any further than the Senate this year. I agree, though, Virginia is pretty damaged goods.
You post here often?

Come on Kek give us a sign.