Away from Sup Forums for a week

Alright, lay it on me.
What happened during Sunday's shooting?
What REALLY happened during Sunday's shooting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ev1vHrSD5GE?t=27
youtu.be/sFvENQBc-F8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

false flag to forward gun control measures

Phil Margera shot people

Shooter wearing black tactical gear, bullet proof vest, swat style helmet & skull face mask shoots up the church. Bo & Luke duke are on the scene and chase after him going 95 mph. Eventually they say the shooter was Devin Kelley. Since no one saw the shooters face, you just have to believe the FBI and all their friends.

Hi Mike

As he came into the window
It was the sound of a crescendo
He came into the chapel
He left the bloodstains on the carpet
They ran underneath the table
He could see they was unable
So they ran into the choir practice room
They were struck down, it was their doom

Congregation, are you ok?
So, Congie are you ok
Are you ok, Congie
So, Congie are you ok
Are you ok, Congie
Annie, are you ok?
So, Congie are you ok
Are you ok, Congie
So Congie are you, are you ok Congie?
Congie, are you ok?
so, Congie are you ok?
Are you ok, Congie?
So, Congie are you ok?
Are you ok, congie?
Congie, are you ok?
so, Congie are you ok?
Are you ok, Congie?
You've been hit by
You've been shot by
A deranged psychopathic ex-military militant atheist
YOW!

exclusive footage of the shooting:

youtu.be/Ev1vHrSD5GE?t=27

There were two vehicles and the media is only reporting one. I am from floresville. I guess no one gives a fuck though, but fuck the FBI

Oh ya Ive been getting DDoS'd ever since I made the thread with the picture of the second vehicle.

Mmhmm

youtu.be/sFvENQBc-F8

I remember. It was the red truck. Unfortunately Sup Forums likes to focus on dumb shit like "oh my goodness he was antifa atheist someone change my diaper" and they just drown out the good stuff

this tow company that picked up red blazer

My bad.
Here's the real one

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

I unironically think of this as the greatest music video ever made.

I unironically rushed to California upon his death

As did people from all over the world as evidenced by the notes left there at the site.

I can play the bass line of this song. who wants to start a MJ cover meme band with me? We can even play Shadilay.

faggots

Shut up Mark

mincy cowards really

The CIA had pedo crap on the shooter, and they played on his insanity too. They probably used Scopolamine to get him to do it. There will be more shootings to make the public look at them instead of all the crap that is going on now. The US are trading weapons to the arabs, and they're probably starting a coalition and will plan to take over NK and w/e in the coming years. Trump had all his generals in the meeting, and the plans are already set. Go clean your guns, it's happening.

I think they get someone who isn't a total mess to do the shooting. Devin probably already dead in the truck down the road, read to be found by bo & luke duke