youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Virginia was Democrat during the Civil War, and they've gone back to it

I'd let her sit on my face, famalam.

Delegate to what?

The sanitation council?

at least shes hot

cool maybe Tam Luzzatto can throw him a pool party down on the farm

this is great news. women were never meant for government office.

>female

How will Brianna Wu ever recover?

FUCKING AMERICANS

>she

He looks cute

Should I become a girl? seems all the cool people are doing it

Virginia was democrat until the 90s

MEN ARE BETTER AT EVERYTHING

Oh god you never would be able to tell.

>MEEIDDDDDDDIC!!!!!!
I was there that day & can still hear the screams..well I watch the stream

Why are they always male to female?

It's over, motherfuckers. This is just a preview of the massacre 2018 and 2020 will be. You retards got Trump because nobody else thought he'd actually win and deluded yourselves into thinking the USA was actually having some fascist uprising, lmfao.

hahahhahahah

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Time to isolate

HAHAHAHA

Fuck Drumpf. It's about time real Americans stop white nationalism from rising up.

(((elected)))

she is not a she, holy shit are you people falling for this now?

its alot easier to chop off a dick than it is to grow one user

better than electing a woman.

>she

kys

>I'd

female to male grow beards and blend in as beardy effeminate men

m->f just doesnt work as well unless theyre thai ladyboys

Far right is filled with cancer but so is the far left.
Attacking old farts? Fucking pricks! The attacker should have a couple of ribs broken with a police baton.

>make it 4 and an arm

>Jeffersonian Democrats are the REAL tranny kikes!

Female privilege. Women are coveted, men are expendable.

Not a bitter mgtow fag or anything, it's just the way it is. Bulldykes get the best of both worlds so they don't really have any reason to be a tranny.

>The absolute STATE of America

leaf gets are best gets

Wow the US beat Canada to this. I'm kind of surprised

Intelligent statesmen < Cut off dick / insert jello bags

>'Merica

First and last*

But I heard that women are oppressed in this country!!!!

Please god let this degenerate state burn

she represents the democrat base well

insane + no balls

Male penis wins again, ahahahaahahahahahah

Virginia fag here.

Holy fucking shit, this state is slowly ruined by the northerners.

I live in an area where the yanks are moving in and don't care for us rural Virginians. Biggest thing I'm worried about is northam, THIS MOTHER FUCKING PARTY CAUSED WAR TO MY STATE, ALLOWED THE UNION TO DESTROY OUR HOMES, AND NOW TO SLOWLY END UP LIKE MARYLAND.

You guys have no idea how fucking pissed I am about how NoVa can control the politics of this state....NOW THEYRE PUSHING THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT ON US VIRGINIANS.

North Carolina, anyone further south, kick the yanks from your state for they shall slowly merge their ideals and culture over yours, ruling us with democracy.

Always remove yanks when possible.

Fuck NoVa, they ruined this state and now I deal with fucking ms13 cause we have fucking sanctuary cities in the north so the Dems could get votes to keep their power here.

NoVa fags are traitors and should be hanged from a rope

Yes, the first transgender delegate...and the first delegate to kill themselves in office!

What district in Virginia.

I'm all for equality and all that gay shit, but this is a bad idea.

>america

nigga you gay

are traps still gay?

>I'm all for equality
That's how this happens.

He... err... she... err... it is kinda hot!

sad

wtf look at that things Jaw ffs. Just look at it.
They didn't even elect a semi passable one, they had to go for a conspicuous man in a dress and wig with a chiseled anvil jaw like Gaston.

The real question is can he stop himself from turning everything he does into bullshit about trannys?

It'll be interesting.

absolutely disgusting. this is why we should have never given the lgbt+++ kikes an inch. all of you faggot sympathizers are responsible for this. i hope the gooks fucking nuke us because we don't deserve to be the world superpower anymore.

this desu.

t. no
this is all these faggots care about.

>Virginia elects first schizophrenic
F

This

>be told by feminists that being happy raising a family makes you a brainwashed loser
>eschew starting a family to have a career like all your professors told you to do
>get passed up by suitable males for hot young girls that want to have babies stat
>turn 35, subconsciously begin to realize you're actually a brainwashed loser

Artificially inflating women's egos to insane degrees and convincing them that getting a time consuming, soul crushing career is peak femininity does do women a massive disservice.

>ruling us with democracy.

Pedophilia will be normalized in 10 years.

>it's
Retard.

FAKE VAGINAS IN THE HOUSE LOL

This.
Why are 99% of trannys overly masculine guys who literally just threw on a wig and some makeup? Doesn't the left know so many more people would be accepting of trannys if they used passable hot ones to masquerade around?

Delusional idiot person elected to serve ZOG! How progressive

Her jaw is hidden by the hair. Classic tranny trickery.

>yanks
>not yankees

wtf british fuck off

Adolph would be proud of America tonight.

cause they are agp straight men who get off on wearing womens clothes and fantasizing about rubbing their tits which is why they "transition" in the first place

google it lazybones

WTF IS THIS

Zxhye looks fantastic! I hope you Nazis realize that if you don't suck Zxhyer cock on the first date you are hate-criminals and should kys before you commit a mass-shooting as your finale.

He doesn't have a crazy look at all.

The delegate's lunch break will be occupied with a dilation session to stop the fake pussy from closing up.

faggot

Thank God, McAullife shipped 100s of
thousands of Muslims there....I can't wait for
this.

Bahaha!
Dems win one thing and they go ALL-OUT degeneracy mode. Just imagine if Hillary had won the presidency, holy fucking shit.

kek, America is dead and has been since the 60's

Obviously it's the trannies weak spot.
Keep chipping away at it with jaw jokes until it cracks and storms the senate wielding an M16 in the shape of a dildo and orders everyone to pass a bill that enforces mandatory sex changes for all male children born in VA.

Transphobes BTFO.

I'm sure after it's 2-4 years (whatever the span is for whatever it's new job is) the people will be changing their delegate as quick as it changed it's gender.

>first out tranny public official
So there was an in the closet tranny public official previously? How does that work?

Democracy is unAmerican, user.

>look fellow le ribbitors i made him look like an angry baby lol small hands lol he's orange lol did u see his hair lol im so original.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

to escape from le drumpghf, lol get it, i made that up

foreigners and "americans" on here need to understand that these were local elections about local issues and the tranny won because she campaigned on fixing a road

Alright, which of you faggots is this?

Laughing at all the redneck tears. You're going to be doing the same amount of crying in 2018.

>her

>she

a good thing you can do if you're bothered by republicans losing is kill yourself since this is going to be a trend.

Gay or bisexual on Sup Forums?

discord gg/Y5YSPWR