Virginia Elections thread 9 ~ 1st Transgender Legislator edition

Thank you Richard Spencer. Please host another tiki torch rally, it really helps our cause.

>WHY SHOULD I CARE?

Virginia's off year election is used by the punditry to read into how federal elections will go next year. Virginia is also party to several lawsuits against Trump that will get dropped if the Republicans win. It won't :^)

>IS MY STATE DOING ANYTHING?

Yes. Most states are voting on something today. Ballot initiatives, school boards, mayors etc

>QUICK RUNDOWN

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2017/governor/va/virginia_governor_gillespie_vs_northam-6197.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9wm33Wz-Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

upset monika...

Hi guys, mind if I hold a Nazi rally in your state?

first for we have to investigate northam for russian influence

PENDULUM SWINGING BACK, DEMROS

RIGHT WING C(U)CKS ARE GETTING SWEATY!

>80k Northam lead

I never pay attention to elections other than the presidential, but holy fuck, NoVa is that bad?

Literally any one of you balless fucks can go shoot this nigger right now.

Can all of us west and south of Roanoke get our own state now?

didn't care about Gillespie, will be kind of upset if Vogel loses and the Democrats make significant gains in the HoD though

I blame you for this

friendly reminder that if trump/GOP has kept it's promises Gillespie would have won
>locking her up
>repeal nafta
>repeal obamacare
>good progress on wall

??? Democrats win state that hillary won in 2016. Why are people surprised? Virginia was never part of the plan

GET FUCKED FAGGOTS

>Ed doing significantly worse than the other two Republicans

Literally what happened? Why is he the least liked of the 3?

You're welcome, VA!

stupid mick

Because we wanted salt.

>Trump supports and tweets about Luther Strange
>Strange loses
>Trump supports and tweets about Ed Gillespie
>Gillespie loses

really makes you think

Yes, I go to a college in Sw Va and we get a shit ton of NoVa fags and they are the most liberal people I've meet outside of Californians

Will blumpf stop getting behind governor/senate candidates now?

because he's a lobbyist carpetbagger from New Jersey

youtube.com/watch?v=l9wm33Wz-Jc

I did my part. This sucks

Remember that asshole kid you would play video games with?
He was absolutely awful and if you played each other in Smash or some other competitive game he would lose repeatedly.
He'd keep demanding rematches until he won.
Then upon winning he'd scream "HAHAHA I WIN YOU SUCK!"

That's what everyone celebrating the Virginia elections is doing right now.
They're acting as if this is some significant blow, or at all evidence of some huge anti Trump movement.

Republicans have won every other special election thus far. All they did with this specific one is retain a position they already had.

Let them delude themselves.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ

Because he's a carpetbagger with zero charisma whose only strategy was bitching about muh ms-13

He deserved to lose desu

Neocon (((establishment))) republican that tried to emulate trup in this election but basically is a cück.

If there had been no Unite the Right, but Virginia had been peppered with IOTBW, would Gillespie have won?

I'm legit crying right now
A fucking tranny got elected
WTF is happening to this country. I remembered when Europeans laughed at us for being too christian and "backwards"

This is how the dems take purple states. Do something to make sure their base comes out in force. Look back to North Carolina last year. Trans bathroom law gets passed in Charlotte. They know the Republican legislature can't just ignore it. Here comes HB2. Now they can tell their base that the Repubs are homophobic and we must have huge numbers at the polls to turn back HB2. Next thing you know Cooper wins the governorship. Charlottesville was about rallying the democrats.

And he already fucking lost when he ran for Senate.

Go away Gillespie, nobody wants you.

This election should be used as a indication for the GOP as it is a decisive rejection of Trump and all he stands for. If they do not start denouncing his reckless behaviour they will loose as trump puts it ''Bigly'' in the 2018 midterms.

I am so proud that Virginians have decided to reject the racism, bigotry, chauvinism, xenophobic, homophobic, childish rhetoric and actions of Tump and the GOP.

Fuck you Sup Forums

Love Dem Voter

are you retarded? That would be like republicans celebrating a win in Tennessee. That's just sad.

Usually it takes a little bit of time for the pendulum to swing back, but it looks like the pendulum has already swung for Trump cucks.

Thanks, Richard Spencer!

Sorry sweeties, parties over. Democrats win

They lost because Gillepsie is a Neocon. Voters want Nationalism, not globalism

Virginia is a swing state, Tennessee isn't.

no because demographics

probably not
Northern Virginia is occupied territory.

IT WAS GILLESPIES TURN

Doubtful. I can't imagine that made any difference. Only a faggot who was already a communist cared about that.

NoVA is THE heart of "The Swamp", daily reminder 5/10 of the richest counties are in Northern Virginia because of overpaid government jobs

Gonna be lonely as the only openly degenerate faggot legislator. Real lonely.

>State votes for Hillary in the presidential election
>doesn't elect a republican governor in a race against an incumbent Democrat
>race is even this close

Granted I wanted him to win, but it was always pie in the sky as far as I was concerned.

Thanks dip shit

Again are you people retarded? Virginia hasn't been Red since Bush. How can you be this uneducated? I'm not even from your country and I know more about it

No because Virginia has been taken over by yankee cucks.

Trump didn't even win there.

>made nazis a real thing
>got dailystormer taken down
>didnt stop statues from being taken down
>got a tranny elected
based spencer amirite?

>Ralph Northam has won the election, according to A.P.
>First transgender state legislator gets elected

Today has shown that the voters do not support Trump's bigotry and his nazi supporters. Even with Trump's endorsements, Gillespie still lost, proving that any candidate that is affiliated with him will take a hit in any state that isn't deep red.

A sign of things to come in the future.

There are barely any white people in nova

t. white that lives and works in nova

In the last gov Election their were more votes for conservatives but they were split between Repub and 3rd party

It will eventually kill itself from all the stress.

>Trump's endorsemt
Trump actively didn't endorse Gillespie. troll harder

>Virginia hasn't been Red since Bush
that doesn't make it not a swing state
>I'm not even from your country and I know more about it
no you don't

More like rich ass lobbyists feeding at the trough. Base pay for government workers is like 45k a year.

novafag reporting - yes its that bad.

XD

Pretty much this. Plebbit can finally go from "Well we lost again but at least not as bad as last time!" to "We finally won in a state Trump lost!"

Virginia is neocon central so it probably doesn't matter. If John McShitstain has taught us anything, its that the little R next to your name means little compared to other (((allegiances)))

Stop posting pepe, that is cringe af. and no, it is not a swing state. Trumps 2016 map is what the GOP is going after, they did not care bout Viriginia, the same way Democrats don't care about Kentucky. I don't even know why this is being discussed.

Virginia elected a trans to congress

What's wrong with being white?

Looks like us whities in the mountains are gonna get even poorer boys.

>Conservacucks being devastated in the House of Delegates
>Guy who called himself chief homophobe of Virginia loses to a transgender candidate

ayyyyyyy get fucked

>A standard GOP republican tries Trump's strategy
>not Trump
>doesn't work
Gee imagine my shock

WE NEED TO DUMP SPENCER, HE IS A FUCKING CANCER

THIS FAG IS GONNA CAUSE ME TO LOSE MY GUNS, I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL BE ABLE TO MOVE OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE STATE

OPTICS MATTER YOU FAGGOTS 'HURR DURR BOOMER" FUCK OFF, NORMIES HAVE IT DRILLED INTO THEIR HEADS FROM BIRTH ABOUT HOW EVIL THE NAZIS ARE, *ANYTHING* THAT LOOKS SIMILAR WILL BE SHUNNED IMMEDIATELY. THIS INCLUDES TIKI TORCH MARCHES

IT HAS TO BE A SLOW PROCESS

Everything.

To our state legislature.

Get fucked republitards

Arizona here. Holy fuck NOVA please do not let this be a sign of things to come. As long as it's a close election though that is what matters. Because it still proves a strong showing despite a loss.

I look forward to killing liberals like you, the war is already being waged.

Richard Spencer is coming to AZ to hold one his trademark nazi rallies.

He's here to help!

try harder

The BLUE WAVE is starting boys, buckle up and just wait for 2018!

VA is a swing state, as most of the south was for trump in 2016. NOVA swung it.

nova is diverse... bigly...
>moves to tennessee

Spencer is a fucking rat shill

>they did not care bout Viriginia, the same way Democrats don't care about Kentucky.
This is just too retarded to even respond to.
>I don't even know why this is being discussed.
"am I possibly misinformed about what I am talking about? No, it is the people from the state I am claiming to be an expert on who are wrong!"

Oh fuck, you are from that shithole? What an embarrassment.

I am going to call it now. We need to attack Spencer for his stupid bullshit momentum he gave the Democrats. Also it does not help the leader of the rally behind it was a Jew.

The fact that Virginia would elect a tranny shows that they are beyond saving.

Because dems need a win after losing so much. Trump already shook up the electoral map so future Republicans need to envelope the rust belt into their electoral strategies. Neocon states are a mistake to go after.

Alright guys,

Which state should I move too? Mine is soon to be destroyed by liberal nonsense.

Did anyone think Gillepsie would win virginia? The demographics were completely against him.

I would say Texas but refugees from Cla are fucking it. Always W. VA

OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

>Not knowing that he was controlled opposition

Haven't you morons figured out how the jews work yet?

NoVa wins again

Move to Florida
After Maria a massive wave of Puerto Ricans are moving here. Thia state has a red government and voted for Trump, but it may change due to demographics.

VA is
trannies
pedophiles/human trafficking
MS 13
kebab
Poos
heroin
It's A GIANT shithole

Enjoy it.

What a faggot

no one did. Dems are deluding themselves. Imagine GOP won Missisippi and started celebrating, it would be embarrising

This is true. Rustbelt is slowly turning red which is important. As long as we can make gains there. It will stop a Democratic victory in 2020 and gain us a lot of seats.

Gillespie is a NeverTrumper, dingus. Trump threw him a bone and he still failed.

he's right. People came out for trump because he is not a Neocon. If the GOP keeps pursuing Globalists then they will keep on losing. The only path to victory is following in Trumps footsteps

This.

It's like people going batshit because the GOP lost NJ.

He isn't wrong but he is controlled opposition. You need to let people take the red pill on their own. (((Them))) gaslighting him is pretty similar to Sup Forums exposing media bias with shit like "Its okay to be white."

holy shit nicole-fags are the worst

>He isn't wrong but he is controlled opposition.

That's exactly why he is controlled opposition. He speaks some truth then he throws in his Nazi rhetoric which turns people off.

Classic disinformation tactics. Mix in truth with lies, so that they believe that the truth is a lie as well.

who's this semen demon?

This is true. My point is if we can keep it close like 2% points we technically prove a point by saying that the Republican party is not in disarray and that the Democrats are still weak despite saying they would have a landslide victory. It's sad in itself if it is just a few percentage points.

Can the president nix the elections?