So, holocaust denialists, where did they all go?

So, holocaust denialists, where did they all go?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/922149206327951360
youtube.com/watch?v=E5dGzDcF2kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America

israel and new york city

USA, UK, Canada, ISRAEL.

>source: holocaust memorial museum
Shit you got us

Israel has 6,419,000 Jews

Also only a few hundred thousand inbreds died. It's nothing compared to the tens of millions of European Christians exterminated by Jewish communists in the 20th century.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

America took millions of Jews before world war 2, try again retarded niggers.

Also you're using the lolocaust museum for your suspiciously even numbers in 1933.

>2015
they already invited the muslims in to destroy us by then.
it's no wonder they already fled

also
>source: holocaust memorial museum
that sure seems like a non-bias source

You know, the idiots of Sup Forums don't realize that there are eyewitness account inside the camps from nonJews. How to you explain that?

Most of the nation destroying kikes in America come from stock that arrived here after 1933.

Israel

The holocaust is real, pity we dont see more like Hitler anymore who stand up to the Jew

And guess who were the idiots who let the Jews get into power? Christians

wooooow

so it was all worth it. every bit of it

They're "white" now.

Where did all the ones in Russia go?

Yeah man. The entire holohoax is based on stories, you're supposed to completely disregard all physical evidence and the lack thereof. I have plenty of stories. Want to read a few?

Madagascar

gulag

this

if holocaust really happened why are there so many survivors?
seems a little fishy tbqhwyfamalam

You're right. Americans treated the kikes better than their own blood and they still turned on them.

Are you retarded? Fucking amerimutts with their bate tier posts

Kike NKVD head Yagoda alone famined 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's.

Hahahha literally was never taught in my school that they threw live people into the oven. You're a dumbass

Russia can partly be explained by those Jews just call themselves Russian and might not claim a religion due to atheism being the thing in the USSR.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

Jews are so inbred and gross looking

It's almost like the anglo meme except 10x worse

Chosen race or Synagogue of Satan? Hard to decide.

Lmao

>they did this and this and this.... but all evidence was destroyed! Oy what luck for those evil nazis..

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

America and Israel. Many also died throughout europe, as did some odd 80 million total people during WW2, due to both fighting and due to starvation/disease/etc.

>jewish population magically booms
>just to be wiped and returned to normal
Really makes you thanks.

Israel and USA

>82 years

Bait

Why do Chr*stians here hate Jews? Your savior is a Jew and for you the Jews are the chosen people of God lmao

ROLLING

look like space aliens

The Jewish Problem - Dr. Joseph Goebbels

youtube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k

(they keep deleting it)

>Source: United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Israel and America.

He got killed by jews

shit i guess an eyewitness account from 'definitely not shlomo's brother in law' is worth more then the laws of physics

doesnt change that he was a Jew himself

A few hundred thousand inbreds died during WWII. Most from either starvation, disease, or a bullet to the back of the head. None from gassing. They deserved to be interned and removed from Europe for their crimes against humanity. They've been removed 359 times in the past.

This converted or left the religion. Being a jew is expensive as fuck.

>France

AHAH! Jewish tricks.

>So, holocaust denialists,
You can't deny that which didn't happen.

>where did they all go?
You have to prove the existed in the first place.

Also....
>1933 compared to 2015.

they*

>They've been removed 359 times in the past.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Technically the Romans killed him, the Jews just kept bitching until the Romans killed him

Making shit up and repeating it doesn't make those population estimates accurate. There were no gas chambers, no lampshades, no shrunken heads, and no holocaust. Mathematically impossible in what they claim. Forensic science proves the lie.

Truth holds up to scrutiny. So why are they so scared to have people question it? Why have they made it illegal across Europe to even discuss it? Dumbshits

And modern poles are still butthurt over WW2

>doesnt change that he was a Jew himself
The Jews of today are not the Judeans of biblical times.

Killed by the Communist regime they supported, apparently.

Common sense isn't common I guess

Islam is a total rip off of Judaism and Christianity. Muhammad was literally a Jim Jones preacher declaring his followers to be 'the real chosen people' by chewing up scriptures to fit his mania.

lol, tfw my family came from poland before ww2. very successful, extremely high IQ's.

one day my dad gives me some smoked salmon and is like eating this is in your blood cause were jews

The Jews in Russia, UK, and Northern Europe were not affected by the so called holocaust meaning Jews if they had been all killed (most just left for the USA, Israel or again Russia) would not equal 6 million

WIR MUSSEN DIE JUDEN AUSROTTEN

That's mostly the north-african jews who came to France.

Most Jews weren't even put in ovens, babe. You're setting up a false narrative so that you can win a pointless argument

chosen people of god are christians you fucking american nigger
you retards are the only people on the planet who belive otherwise
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/922149206327951360

I want once again to be a prophet. If the international Finance-Jewry inside and outside of Europe should succeed in plunging the peoples of the earth once again into a world war, the result will be not the Bolshevization of earth, and thus a Jewish victory, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe.

-Hitler

read your old testament autist

>Most Jews weren't even put in ovens, babe.
Yeah, they were vaporized by atomic weapons.

I'm sure the half dozen crematorium slots at the largest camps were used when people died of disease, age, or accident. In 1945 millions of people died from starvation and disease. This is when most of the few hundred thousand kike deaths occured. Maybe we shouldn't have fed/funded/armed the Red Army or dropped a million tons of bombs on the country.

"If international-finance Jewry plunges Europe into a second world war, the result will not be the bolshevization of the world, but the elimination of the Jewish race in Europe"

One can be absolutely sure that if he won there would have been a complete eradication of the Jews and their influence in Europe. He had already sent 80,000 to Palestine before the war broke out, a war that was declared on Hitler by Jewry in 1933. Hitler wouldn't have tolerated any European country harbouring the Jew after the war was over. If the Jew was to bring war total war to Europe, the Jew would have no future in Europe.

This is still true. Jews have no future in Europe because of what they did in the 20th century.

>read your old testament autist
Old Testament was fulfilled by the ascension of Jesus. the "Jews" are not God's Chosen People as the religion of Talmudic Judaism is defunct through the blood of Jesus Christ.

"Jews" do not go to Heaven by being born "Jewish" or by being a religious "Jew." Therefore they cannot be God's Chosen People.

Did you fell for jewish tricks too?

Holocaust deniers don't have an answer to this. Somehow they think it's more plausible that Hitler didn't genocide millions of jews than it is that jews were systematically shoved on rollercoasters and ejected into ovens where they immediately but painfully vaporized.

Muslims know fuck all about religion, not even there own.
Inbred little goblins.
If god liked you how come you stink and youre gross?

>Most Jews weren't even put in ovens
yeah, because most of them were placed in jewmerica and israel

jews who followed the teachings of christ and in turn became christians remained as the god's chosen people, those who continued to be jews lost that privilage and became the synagogue of satan

you would have known that if you weren't a nigger with subhuman level iq

Israel.

>denialists

You kikes always loved inventing terms to frame the discussion your way. One can't deny something that didn't happen and denialist isn't even a fucking word.

Please explain to me why no German or Nazi ever said during the trials, WE ARE BEING FRAMED. NONE OF HIS HAPPENED. WE DIDN'T KILL ANY JEWS

Kek Kenny Hotz used a bike pump up his ass on who could blow the biggest fart. Still alive

Is that you NatView?

lol, wtf happened in poland

Jews have infiltrated everything.
The banks, the government. Even President Trump's daughter!
They are everywhere.

I've had people tell me, to my face, that the Nuremberg trials were literally some of the best and most rigorous court proceedings that ever occurred. Yeah...

I don't know, but not enough of them left.
It's a happy reminder that even though we have millions upon millions of unwanted foreigners here in the West, they can be encouraged to leave.

>Please explain to me why no German or Nazi ever said during the trials, WE ARE BEING FRAMED. NONE OF HIS HAPPENED. WE DIDN'T KILL ANY JEWS
Because the trials were a fraud.
They were tortured.
They were never allowed to speak freely.

Meanwhile shit like pic related was presented in the trials as evidence for the holocaust.

All of the major figures denied any knowledge of it. You know this. The Soviets got some written confessions by crushing testicles with nutcrackers sure, but they are useless. All you have are stories and nutcracker confessions.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5dGzDcF2kQ

We're the last generation that can save the planet from bolshevization.

>I've had people tell me, to my face, that the Nuremberg trials were literally some of the best and most rigorous court proceedings that ever occurred. Yeah...
Just show them this image...It's not even the testimony. It's the rules of the trials.

Torture? I thought it was common knowledge that they were treated like shit and smacked around by guards all the time.

they did
also
>pass a law saying you don't need evidence to find them guilty and sentnce them to death, day b4 the trial
oy fucking vey

Kikes are proud of what they did, they gloss over the fact they turned on Germany like they did in America. How they led a German revolution in 1918 and exterminated tens of millions of European Christians before even Hitler came to power.

They literally could have blurted it out at ANYTIME while the world was watching

that graph is 100% fucked

they're gonna tell me that jews magically exploded in population from 1882 to 1939 but barely rose from 1948-2008?

i thought jews were good with numbers and shit wtf happened

really filters my water

>israel has muh 6 million
there, you see? they had them the whole time. shucks