Hahahahah I see a tsunami coming next year. Nazi scum btfo

Hahahahah I see a tsunami coming next year. Nazi scum btfo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K. Keep me updated.

@OP K.. Keep me posted.

Virginia was already a dem state.
>notHappening
>nothingBurger

>Dem governor replacing a Dem governor

Please tell me you're not this fucking retarded.

You people are delusional if you think da won't take the House next year. It's over. 2016 was the Republicans last chance.

wow a MAJOR BLOW???
how will he ever recover???

*dems

>voted for Hillary in 2016

How is this a major blow to the GOP? Virginia already flipped years ago.

>major blow

How? Their governor is already a democrat, so it's not like Republicans lost anything there

why do lefties act like this during any semblance of winning? like they're addicted to farts how steve-o was addicted to nos

Just let Sup Forums be happy for a little while longer

You know what, on second thought, let's just go along with the narrative. Dems will think the tides are turning, become apathetic, and not get out and vote next time.

>dems are like 1/10 in elections this year
>tsunami coming next year

imagine being this retarded

>Blue rosette changes hands

Losing such a seat would have been an absolute disaster for you. Or is that what you class as a "major blow" now: THIS time we didn't get our heads handed to us?

they do it every single time

How does this affect the gop in any way shape or form? Its a fucking gubernatorial race in a blue state who fucking cares.

>papist defeated
>papist leaves governorship
I fail to see how either of these is bad.

its over republitards

Name me one national win you guys have gotten since last november?

This. I don't understand why Sup Forums is so fond of sucking Catholic cock. This country is for Anglicans, not potato-niggers and cholos.

Impeachment starts tomorrow in the council of governors. BTFO Blumpfffffffff

>lose every race for a year
>win 1 race
>think the tides are turning by keeping a blue state blue

lmfao, the delusion of democucks hahahaha

>Major blow
>State is on track to become solid blue within the next 10 years, or even less

>increasingly nervous man says Trump is finished for the...

you know what, fuck it, I lost count

>Hahahahah I see a tsunami coming next year. Nazi scum btfo.
Even nate plastic says unless this is a 12-15 point blowout then it doesn't say much about the upcoming midterms. VA is a blue state that hasn't gone red since 2004.

Where are the videos of republicans crying their eyes out and screaming helplessly into the sky?

3 years of trump left atleast

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

>major blow

Isn't Virginia already fully blue?

so the first time this year they haven't lost a seat?

do you know how special elections work?

1 for 4, a major blow

what happens when the DNC leadership get arrested for treason, does the party still exist or what

>How will he ever recover?
Your digits don't mean shit here.

Nope, Republicans control the House (Dems making a shot at flipping that though) and Senate there.

>all the elections we lost were special elections

imagine being this retarded

>major blow
Hahahahaha the state of the dems faggots, a dem state stay dem "huge" victory

Pathetic

Digits confirm the tsunami.

HAHAHAHA the cuckservatives at the Hill are so full of shit. Democrat wins blue state="major blow", what?

>republican governors at start of 2017 = 33
>republican governors at end of 2017 = 33

Whoa... so this is the power of the Democrat party...

REJECT THE BAIT FOLKS

Gillespie was a shitty candidate:

>campaign run by NeverTrumpers
>repudiated Trump at every turn
>establishment cuck

When you combine that with the way Virginia is in terms of immigrants, liberals, and cancerous DC workers fucking things up, it's no wonder he lost.

good, let them think they are "winning". maybe they'll stop bitching every time the president feeds fish or something

Actually, we lost the Governor's Mansion in New Jersey. So it did go down 1. Just not from the race everyone is talking about. On the one hand, it is a setback. On the other hand, New Jersey. If you don't live in either of these states, tonight didn't really matter. Still, let's not get complacent. We lost. Yes, they were both blue states, even if Virginia is rather light blue compared to New Jersey. But we still lost. We need to dust ourselves off and get ready for next year. The upcoming Midterms are vital to keeping the Trump momentum going.

>major blow

>virginina was already blu
>virginia stays blue
VICTORY11111111111 WE TAKES UR COUNTERY BACKKK #IMWITHHER

It was very close to going red last year, not to mention Warner (who is much more popular in Virginia than Kaine) barely won his re-election against Gillespie a few years ago. The polling has been off for the past few statewide elections in VA.

You are in for a bad decade. But don't worry, everyone who matters will be making money.

b-but you're delusional, this is a victory okay!

How does winning one state make you think that?

>major blow
>continuously blue virgnia
Color me surprised