Indians set elephants on fire

All kinds of sick twisted peoples in this world.
This is as bad as the video of the Chinese guy torturing the dog with a torch.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_in_Buddhism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism#History
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't want to live here anymore.

poo

Being humane with animals is a white mans concept, none of these savages ever had it before and none of them will carry it once we're gone.

Poos! Explain yourselves!

not all poo is diarrhea

>being humane with animals is a whit-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animals_in_Buddhism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism#History

This picture doesn't depict an elephant on fire. It shows an elephant near fire though...

The autobiographical story where they beat a horse to death in Crime and Punishment disturbed me.

Empathy is an alien concept to the garbage of the world. I would have no problem setting every shitskin on fire in that village, children and all.

did they actually switch them out for jews? lmao

...and this would be wrong in what way?

Rip big guy,you probably didn't deserve such a terrible fate
F

They were throwing burning tarballs at them

>it gets worse

I have contempt for any culture the tortures animals.

poor baby elephant

Probably the muslim shitskins.

Wow 1 billion Indians?!

They eat/trample crops and attack people. Are your feelings hurt?

Who gives a fuck.

This is just them showing respect to elephants. Indians light themselves on fire all the time.

Hahahaha wypipo actually believe this

don't they worship cows or some shit?

Fuck Indians.

is wypipo supposed to be some knew shit like "drumpf" that cucked beta virgins post?

No, it's what autists on Sup Forums started newfag. Welcome to Sup Forums.

This post is sponsored by the Scottsdale Irony Guild, for when seven layers of irony isn't enough.

I understand the brutality of nature, but we have removed the concept of survival of the fittest by feeding billions of worthless subhumans that destroy the ecosystem. Garbage...an ocean of shitskin garbage is killing the very soul of this planet.

I have to get off the internet now.

So you're an autistic beta virgin? Well, you are a leaf so that makes sense

Poos kill animals
Whiteys kill babies

Damn we better n shieet

Really who cares if some animals burn
Elephants or whatever

Clearly.

Remember that the next time one of your rich dentists goes to Africa to shoot a giraffe.

Fuck man this is sad

Elephants are endangered

What the fuck? I thought poos were quite respectful of animals because of Hinduism and Buddhism. Why are they doing this?

I know we support the worthless lives of millions of niggers in Africa through food aid, and it should be stopped. What about India, though? Does the West feed the street shitters too, or am I just too hopeful that there may be a solution to them as well, if only we would uncuck ourselves?

post liveleak

Most likely a case of elephants attacking villagers and them retaliating. It happened a month or two back where another elephant had to be put down because it killed like 5 people.

this post doesnt depict autism
it sure implies it tho