What the fuck is wrong with indians ?

What the fuck is wrong with indians ?

>A report from theFood Safety Authority of Irelandsaid “human excrement was overflowing and ponding in an area beside the shed in which the potato peeler was located due to an overflowing manhole”.

>It goes on to say staff “would be standing in the excrement” while using the potato peeler and thereby “carrying it into the food premises on their shoes”.

Poo in stew

all that street poo dries and turns to airborne dust. any food prepared in an open environment is gonna have excrement.

fpbp

Day of the Flush when

Fucking with an Irishmen's potatoes

Kek

Non whites are beasts

Lads, intestinal parasites.

Authentic curry has poo in it.

Topkek, but I'll tell you a secret the best Indian street food comes from the filthiest eating places

I think they don't use toilet paper and wipe their ass with bare hands.

Please confirm.

Poo in vindaloo

I don't give two shits, Indians are still bro-tier than fucking white kikestians. The Jews are our enemies not Hindus you dipshits. Plus, European paganism comes from Hinduism you imbiciles

If you want more such stories then go look up Jayant Bhandari on YouTube. That guy is full of stories about India.

All these "India" restaurants in UK & Ireland are run by Bangladeshi Muslims.

Sex bot or just hot bot?

>they recycle the spices

ANYWHERE BUT LOO

POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

At least they have the good intellect to actually take a shit outside in the streets.
You disgusting Amerimutt-Martsharts literally crap yourself in your own underwear.