Conspiracies?? Pic related

I just found something interesting but it wont be that interesting for you guys because this isnt about America.

So S.Korea used to have a presient named Roh Moo Hyun. Apparently he killed himself by thowing himself off from a rock on a high cliff midst of bribery scandal which was superficial with lack of substance. This was also during a regime change. Do you guys want to know the name of a ROCK he threw himself?
Its called >OWL ROCK
So theres that.

Then the pic sums it up.
That is the picture of his tomb
>A FUCKING PYRAMID
The circled part is where his actualy body is burried.
>The bottom of a pyramid
What could this mean?
Well I know for a fact that the dude sincerely worked for people and was anti-USA. Back then Dubya Bush and his buddies in CIA were messing around everywhere including korean peninsula.
If anything, he wanted independece of Korea and permanent peace between the south and north.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25526
youtube.com/watch?v=hmE9f-TEutc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By independence, i mean Koreans wanted military sovereignty. A lot of aspects were puppeted by US since the korean war pact.
Also, i believe he wanted to balance china and usa to remain neutral
I dont know much about it but was he a victim?

And placing his tomb at the bottom of pyramid sounds like they are either mocking him or belittling him
What do you guys think?
If he was one of them shouldnt he be at the top not at the bottom where symbolically speaking we the gentiles and goyims as well as normal jews and all other human all alike reside as slaves????

Too add on, it was after his presidency Kpop started to emerge.
We all are already familiar with their subtle symbolism that greatly involve dark satanist cults and lots and lots of eye and pyramid symbolsim.
I dont ever recall kpop during his presidency. Even if there was, they werent chimping with all those symbolism and degenerate stuffs

I know right. It must be all the shit that they eat and drink

Lastly the ones he battled and was attacked by who also came after him fucked korea hard and are now all crumbling apart including recent peaceful coup.
His best friend and subordinate Moon is now president and I once watched a clip where he reassures Trump that he too suffers from “fake news”, meaning he knows leftists bullshit of the West. But he is the leftist in korea and the ones who were just overthrown are right wing. Yet it is a different case or a flipped case. Nonetheless this is interesting.

Thank you so much for contributing to my thread

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Moving on I found this yesterday on wikileaks
Presient Lee Myung Bak who just came after Roh and before recently impeached Park and who also accused Roh for bribery with no real substance anyways is in big trouble right now. Anyways, back in 2010, he gave a speech on May 24th involving Chon An Ham warship incident. He gave the speech on May 24th. YET HUMA ABEDIN and Hillary Rodham Clinton had access to his speech long before on May 22nd.
What does that mean? How can a foreign seceretary of the state can have access to a FULL TEXT SPEECH of some foreign president.
Am I just delusional? Is this normal?
They had full text of his speech 2 days prior to his actual speech
And the snarky remark at the end
“Seems good to me. Short”

Link
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25526

>remove the goddesses.

What did they mean by this
They had his speech 2 days before his actual speech
Not even a breifing or idea but Entire FULL TEXT

Stay on topic Frank

I love Korea, but I've always thought they were a USA psychological testing ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmE9f-TEutc

The satanic witch president and the cunt in the blue pantsuit are in the same cult. That's how.

Watch till the end.

They also have rampant {{{entertainment}}} sexual abuse.

So this is cia hmmm
Is it cia or just korean elites subverted to (((them))). All their psy op on innocent kids who follow their dance and music turning them degenerate day by day it used to be high moral ground now they are experiencing similar trauma like west having existential crisis everyday but they recurve by working their ass off only to feed the system by confirmation at will. They williningly contribute to the unfair system and blatant hivemind. If US is really doing psy op, thats unfortunate

True. I bet they have their own version of Weinstein but with miniscule penis

Subverted to them. Korea has always seemed very insecure with their place in the world, given their history and Japan's occupation. So, they probably sold part of themselves to this {{{group}}}.

Have you heard anything more about current affairs with Park?

Last I heard, the trial was starting soon? The military intelligence agencies admitting to promoting rightwing propaganda to help Park win her election, if i remember correctly. Then i just haven't heard anything.

As for OP topic, ofc this guy was murdered. Has Worst Korea seems to have a history of presidencies marred by crazy scandal.

The whole secret society of the sisters and massive global corruption takes the cake of best news story of 2016 tho.

I just did like 30 captchas wtf

either:
-he likes that it is a short speech
-short a stock that is related to production of steel, or any other material/service that was used for on and for that vessel

She and her handler are already locked up in jail as far as I know.
And now they are targeting president Lee who came before Park who also fucked around with tax for his investment and many other corruption.

Could it just be that 2016 is the shift of old power to new powers, tide of change. Now Saudis cleansing themselves, are we in a cleansing period? So many happenings
It really look like we are winning or is this an elaborate script...i hope not.

So Madame browse biz?

you mean real finance that's not bitcoin? Everyone mentioned there dabbles in the market