Not any kind of insider, just a guess. Trump announces tonight he will meet with Kim face to face

Screencap this.

On a side note, I hope Rodman is the mediator.

Shameless self cocaine.

Cocaine

fuck off faggot larp

Not a larp, just a guess based on his personality.

Thank you Dennis.

Trump has to make the offer to try and personally fix the North Korea issue (as far as the general population understands it). Depending on the response of offer, we will or will not go to war.

Trump and Kim are teaming up against China, but they're doing it low key.
Basically Kim's job is to act like a fucking psycho while Trump shits on him, thus provoking China to do their fucking job and control North Korea. Only problem is, they can't, because the USA and Donald Trump have turned Kim over to our side. He's always been a fan of Americana.

No they arent. You're so obviously a fucking kikebart employee.

Is there a thread on the speech?

Just wait faggot, there will be no war with North Korea. This is a power play to discredit communism and China. You don't hear much talk of China fixing globalism or the "chinese century" any more now do you? Why's that? It's because North Korea is off the leash adn there's nothing they can do about it.

I know there won't be war with NK.

OR CHINA.

Stop being a fucking faggot puppet. Israel is the problem. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

You are a problem. You're a seditious faggot. Shilling for Israel. Pussy.

region decides to de-nuclify[de-nuclear]... including creating materials that'll be absolutely lethal to all from of life for a very long time?

Hopes other regions follow suit?

Trump can do good things while still being a shabbos goy you austist. In my opinion, the zionists are over communism. They want to get out while they're ahead so they're cutting off the leftist Jews and settling for the inordinate amount of political clout they have in DC instead of getting shoah'd but for real this time.

Unironically fucking kill yourself. I'm so sick of you fucking kikes and I know everyone else is to. It's becoming more and more socially acceptable to call out kikes and kikery. What are you gonna do about that faggot?

I can't understand a word that nigger says

Giggidy

Seriously, who is this bitch? Absolutely fucking gorgeous.

I like how you just lash out randomly calling everyone a kike because you lack intuition and insight. Pro tip, kikes don't generally tip their hand and call trump a shabbos goy. He's supposed to be "independent" according to the narrative remember?

Porkchop hill? I thought it was Hamburger

Hope Hicks.

>HURR DURR IM GONNA SOUND THE ALARM ON CHINA

Kim sits down with trump. Trump says. "While we do things different you treat your people like peasants I, like fellow countrymen We do not want to remove you. This is not a threat. Should you threatenen us you will force our hand." Kim obviously wanting to appear tough will only have his communicator speak for him while staring down trump. At the end trump walks away with a denuclearized korea , political capital and and The next 7 years of crying liberals.
>I wish.

He's making a case for war.