What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/09/01/affluent-taxpayers-jobs-fled-maryland-under-omalley/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Non-Anglos

they voted for a tranny too, that states been a lost cause for a while

Negroes

race baiting only works when you're running against hillary fucking clinton, repubs btfo

Nothing.

An establishment GOP candidate lost a minor election in a blue state by a much slimmer margin than what was expected.

Washington DC suburbs.

Same thing that always goes wrong, niggers and spics.

nova

District of Columbia.

SOUTHERN VIRGINIA SECESSIONIST MOVEMENT

join west virginia and take your fentanyl and racism with you

Yankee cucks moved here. It's been lost since 08.

NoVA needs to join DC. They don't represent us and are already infecting the rest of the state with yankee poison.

DC

remember this next time r/thedonald brings up le based black man memes. civic nationalism doesnt work. no such thing as le based latino either. all of them must be thrown into the oven

Can't wait till NoVA becomes an impoverished nigger shithole and your families white flight to the next state with jobs & low taxes.

Yankees are parasites feeding on a host and then laying their eggs (niggers, spics). Once everything is used up they move on tot he next host.

Obama invaded our Country with brownies, especially the Southern states!

Niggers
Dems cheated though and counted them as whole people instead of just 3/5ths

Nothing

Ed Gillespie is a never Trumper and a RINO, so he suffered from the Trump curse.

>NoVA needs to join DC. They don't represent us and are already infecting the rest of the state with yankee poison.
This. I live in Fairfax, voted straight (R), but it's of no use.

>Ed Gillespie is a never Trumper and a RINO, so he suffered from the Trump curse.

That's not what you guys said a few hours ago about him.

>they don't represent us
Pretty sure we outnumber you actually, so how about you leave. Actually, I just checked, and yeah we outnumber you about 53% to 46%, apparently :)

What the fuck are you talking about? What state did these Yankees move in from, exactly? Maybe they're growing up in Virginia, but more educated and cultured than the people who they're replacing :)

The inevitable defeat of the Drumpf agenda has begun. He is the most brilliant plant of the Jews. Sheldon Adelson, arch Zionist, is his money man.

Communist faggots in Maryland and DC get sick of certain "issues" in their home states. White Democrats are all secretly racist, but they're also virtue signalling faggots who are desperately trying to pretend they're not racist and love all the niggers and spics and everybody else. MD and DC get overrun by spics they imported and niggers they gave gibs to and let run rampant. Millionaire's tax gets enacted by communist governor and if there's anything virtue signalling communist Democrats hate, it's actually paying their fair share of taxes.

So they all get wind that things are pretty nice over in Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, and Loudoun. They move down here, buy expensive as fuck houses in prestigious gated communities, send their kids to elite private schools, and begin the process anew of importing spics, handing out gibs to niggers and letting them run rampant, and voting for communists. NoVA is already ruined but they won't be satisfied until they have ruined the entire state. Many of the republicans will flee to red states and be replaced by more illegal spics and gibsmedats. Eventually the environment will be so poisoned that the elite Democrats don't feel so safe and happy in their elite gated communities, and like the locusts they are, they'll move on to the next pleasant and peaceful red state and start the cycle over again.

Uh nothing.

Sounds you've got everything figured out, other than any sort of factual information to back it up with.

Also,
>White Democrats are all secretly racist
projecting, much?

You DC cucks and Calicucks came here for low taxes & jobs. Then you rape us with high taxes niggers and spics while destroying the culture of our ancestors. You don't belong in Virginia this is our soil we killed 300,000 yankes scum over it.

Niggs, Muh Drumpf, and Dems, a.k.a. chicken, dipshits, paranoia.

They moved in from out of state for cushy government jobs you absolute mong.

race mixing is awesome and black people have created wonderful culture in this state. why are you so mad?

nigger or a jew throw em in the stew

>White Democrats are all secretly racist
It was LBJ who said he'd have all those niggers voting Democrat for 100 years.

I love the great nigger culture of detroit. Maybe in the future Richmond will look like it.

t.gigantic cock sucking faggot. I grew up in Potomac among the very democrat kikes I'm talking about. I'm sorry that you're a poorfag and you're probably completely unaware that this was happening but I personally know dozens of families who did this, set up roots in Fairfax and are continuing to vote for the same group of faggots who made them leave Maryland in the first place.

dailycaller.com/2015/09/01/affluent-taxpayers-jobs-fled-maryland-under-omalley/

virgina now a haven for pedophiles? will gov issue pardons?

Pic related

Pretty sure I didn't move here from DC or California, but nice try. How do white people "import" people of other races?

And I don't understand the argument of "destroying" your culture, it's preserved in books and museums, where you can learn about other failures of history.

From where, though? Were they just sitting on their asses somewhere else until the jobs opened up? Nice try answering a question I didn't ask.

Wow, good point, a single point of data. You're a genius.

I live in Virginia, and I'm doing quite well, thank you :)
>concluding that the state’s population of millionaires decreased by one-third to around 2,000
Wow, a thousand votes, is that really the margin Northam won by?

Dear god, what are you even talking about? Have you really drank enough alt-right koolaid to believe the bullshit about underground child sex rings? Or are you the sort of moron to conflate homosexuality with pedophilia?

Use more smile faces it's extremely telling

The 15th Amendment.

You talk like a college faggot from reddit. Look at California it's majority spic and the cities could be third world countries. That is the future of Virginia.

Slimmer margin? Polls averaged +3 dem, he lost by 8.

proximity to DC. As the DC machine kept building up more and more, the beltway trash ended up spilling over and into northern VA. This was especially true after 9/11 and George Bush's presidency, which massively expanded the sheer size of the federal government. All these federal workers are crypto-communist trash, and they all live in Virginia across the border. And then after they started taking over, they also opened up the floodgates to shitskin refugees/illegals/etc, and now the state has a surprising number of hijabis, beaners, pooinloos, kikes, etc.

This is all true but the damage is done. The right needs to embrace big government and use it for our own purposes.

Yeah, I live in Fairfax too you fucking toolbag. You're probably some cock sucking contractor working for one of the military industrial megacompanies like Lockheed or Northrop, or maybe CIA niggers like Booz and Deloitte. Hell maybe you're at the clusterfuck that is Leidos, Accenture, or SAIC. God help you if you think you're anything other than a brainlet and you're also a govvie or working some cuckold service job anywhere. Probably go grab your soy infused starbucks with your super diverse team every day and lament that all white people can't get on their knees and suck their spic, indian, or tranny cocks because they taste so fucking good. Probably one of those drones packed into orange line trains every morning thinking how metropolitan and special they are to be taking PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. Likely take great comfort in that super difficult bachelor's degree you obtained at "throw your money to the kikes" university and enjoy talking about their sportsball niggers with your soyboy friends over some Roti for lunch.

>red state is red and happy
>massive influx of powerful democrats fleeing the very policies they voted for
>use power and influence to accelerate increased gibs in Fairfax, attract more H1Bs with anchor babies, and bring in the spics to cut their grass (because they need their immigrant slave class to do the jobs they find degrading and pat themselves on the back for it too)
>elect more and more faggot communist cucks
>enact stupid fucking laws, soon fairfax will be full of speed cameras and all the schools will have monthly diversity assemblies to bash whitey
>poison environment, move on

you're so fucking blind it isn't funny.

The grownups and intelligent people took over. Nighty-night, Drumpfkins. 2018 is going to be the mother of all blowouts. 75% or more of Congress will be blue. It's going to be glorious and you Sup Forumstards will cry big fat gorilla tears.

>you look like someone with a college education
Thanks! :)

Sure, will do :)

I enjoy actual political debate with people when I can get it, but the polarization of modern politics makes it hard. With you guys, you're so used to sucking down each other's shit that there's no point in even trying to convince you that you're misinformed. So I'm enjoying kicking you all while you're down :) :) :)

If anyone has an opinion I haven't seen yet I'm down to debate, but so far all I've seen is pissing and moaning about how other people are stupid. You'll never win that way, you know. The irony of people who claimed they've been "red-pilled" is that it actually stops any of you from doing anything. Because you're convinced you've been "intellectually enlightened", it removes from you any blame, and any desire to take action because "there are too many sheeple". It's hilarious, you're so far up your own ass that you aren't even stopping to wonder why more republicans didn't vote.

I get that you're mad but the opinions you're ascribing to be are ludicrous. Just because I'm not a nazi, doesn't mean I'm anti-white or foreginer-worshipping. Get off the kool-aid.

This time next year is going to be incredible, oh my god. If the DNC can't provide an exciting candidate, the RNC sure has done their job by providing someone vile enough to hate. Thanks for the help with the voter turnout, conservicucks! I'm just sad that Trump will be impeached by then, so we won't get to hear his reaction.

Imagine being this mad and butthurt. I had a good laugh thinking about you furiously typing this on your keyboard. mysides.jpg

The soyboy line must've hit a nerve or you wouldn't have replied sweetie.

Have fun at your corporate indoctrination center.

Northern Virginia is shit. I lived there for years and watched it slowly get cucked. White guilt, Muslims, nigs, government workers, the place is shit. And traffic. The population is huge and its a lost state now. Move on, tonight is not a loss.

What's wrong soyboy? Hit close to the mark? You're some cubefarm drone at a McLean contractor who thinks he's enlightened and hot shit when you're really just a pathetic slave who happily votes for his own demise.

>I'm not brainwashed, you're brainwashed!

You're proving my point.

When Hillary lost the election, democrats realized they needed to be more politically active, and vote in more local elections. Now that you nazi cucks have lost an election, all you're doing is whining about how "it's not faaaaaaair." It's fucking pottery. I'm not your problem, you are.

Get some perspective, try listening to someone with a different political viewpoint, try imagining yourself in someone else's shoes. It can do great things for you. I was a militant atheist at one point, in high school (it was the trend). When I put myself in the shoes of the people I hated though, I realized that I was addressing my problem with religion in the wrong way. I thought how I'd feel if I was a member of some religion, and at how I'd feel if someone accosted me and tried to tell me what I believed was wrong. That added perspective changed me. Instead of getting butthurt at people for worshiping a religion, I opted to instead attempt to understand and communicate with those people, and I've been more successful, and much happier, ever since.

>Get some perspective, try listening to someone with a different political viewpoint,
Are you fucking retarded? Your "alternative viewpoint" is constantly shit out on every medium 24/7, and you attempt to suppress dissent wherever you can.

>Now that you nazi cucks have lost an election, all you're doing is whining about how "it's not faaaaaaair." It's fucking pottery. I'm not your problem, you are.

When did I say that I voted for that niggerfaggot Ed Gillespie? He's a fucking lobbyist neocon faggot Bush admin insider from New Jersey. I said you're a fucking idiot for voting for the Democratic party, which you are. I don't give two shits about the Republican party because the choice is between corporate pandering faggots who will squander my tax dollars and race/ethnicity pandering faggots who will squander my tax dollars.

>I was a militant atheist at one point, in high school (it was the trend)

Wow, I find it absolutely shocking that some soyboy idiot held viewpoints based off what was popular and trendy. Ok, let me put myself in your shoes for a second:

>hurr durr I love the Democratic party! Wealth redistribution is great! We should tax or end inheritance altogether!
>I love immigration, we're a NATION of immigrants, besides- if Jose isn't going to break his back mowing my lawn for peanuts, I'll have to pay an American a fair wage to do it and that would be inconvenient to me since my indentured servants are better
>I'm so concerned with whether or not I'm viewed by my peer group as "correct" or "proper" I'll completely rearrange my political opinions to conform to whatever the most politically correct and popular viewpoint is, because it would mortify me to ever go against the grain of popular culture!
>I'm successful and happy in my drone job talking about the societal distractions which are presented to us on a daily basis by the media. I can't wait to get in to the cube farm tomorrow and talk to Tairiq about XXX niggerball player! We'll laugh and have fun and be happy people and I'll never have to think unpleasant thoughts like whether or not people of my race will exist in 1,000 years

Yeah no, feels fucking disgusting.

the charlottesville violence provoked a hard left swing like pretty much everyone not high on fumes predicted in august.

See, shit like this is how I know you don't listen to anyone who doesn't agree with you. You're regurgitating the "red-pilled" democrat stereotype that helps prop up your backwards opinions. You'd have a lot better of an idea about "what went wrong" if you listened to other people instead sniffing each other's farts in your hugbox.

Just because of your lie I will laugh as whites get pushed down into slavery. It is too good for them but CHEAP LABOR is a hell of a drug.

I will never fight war for the USA or any cause because of your chicken shit attempt to provoke a fight. You either lead the charge or kill yourself. You are not helping white people at all.

JFTR your map is wrong, Roanoke and Salem are the same city
That's a bit like putting New York and Manhattan as separate cities on a map

Nothing.

>liberal
>7 brick wall posts
>lecturing Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums
>hugbox

The Virgin Beach outperformed the Chad Charlotte today.

honestly none of you know shit and wouldn't have a clue how to do anything if you had the power to.

you have a democratic governor...this changes what in your life, exactly?

Considering the last time Virginia seceded was because the country elected a Republican president, I think we shouldn't be surprised at this outcome.

Trump is what did it.

Fucking this
I’m a VA expat with the misfortune of living in jew England, all they can fucking talk about is moving south for lower taxes and “better weather XD”
And guess what?!
North Carolina is next!
IT WILL NEVER FUCKING END

We need a klan to rout these faggots out

You don't have to lie about caring about your heritage. We're on Sup Forums. Just say you hate niggers and move on.

It means we're becoming a sanctuary state, with higher taxes on gas, more anti-gun legislation, legalized weed, with a higher minimum wage that will raise the price of everything else accordingly and make it harder for me to find a better job

How much more change does one need?

Nothing this is how the political pendulum works, the left screws us so we vote right, the right screws us so we vote left its been like this for fucking ages.

At the very least they should send Arlington County back to DC where it fucking belongs.

>implying it's not normal to care about your heritage

No retard, he’s making reference to Northams push to reinstate the rights of felons, including pedophiles, seeking to give them the ability to vote and access to fire arms

Too many kids are harvested from Virginia. They couldn't risk losing anything.

Moved here a couple of months ago. Where all the white ppl at?

>"Listen to my point of view, put yourself in my shoes"
>will never EVER put himself in my shoes

Under the guise of give and take you take and do not give, will not give, not under any circumstance. You know what the hugbox is? The hugbox is your bullshit ideology. You hold the status quo opinions. I do not. You are currently the status quo trying to snuff out that which is not. Talk about a fart box, your fart box is literally your entire life and every interaction you have, every thought you think. You're the one who is convinced he has it all figured out, and who will not entertain a single thought which makes him blush or feel uncomfortable.