Why do you think of Joe Rogan?

Why do you think of Joe Rogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtu.be/Y5nM9ZEKQUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuz he seems nice

He's a pseudo intellectual and every episode of his podcast is exactly the same.

I honestly like Joe, but he's a fucking retard

overrated drug using degenerate

Liberal-centrist man-child who is incapable of any original thought. Also co opted about the moon landings. He knew that shit was fake years ago but now he acts like a little bitch goy about it and pretends he thinks it's real.

an idiot bullshit centrist who will change opinions depending on who is in front of him. Cant handle his dope or liquor, goes on and on about the positive benefits of entheogens, yet has never done them. Has made a significant amount of monye being a comedian when he is not even remotely intelligent or witty. Is condescending to his guests if they dont fit joes way of thinking. Spends most of his time staring at sweaty and bloody guys roll around in a cage and popping his stupid shill brain pills. Knows fuck all about music and its origins and history yet acts like he does.

i like his delicious penises comment and his "the government is zionist" comment

I love the podcast because Joe and his regulars are pretty funny and they introduce me to real intellectuals like psychology frog man and space nigger man etc.

Same boring shit over and over and over and over.

He's alright I guess. Good host if nothing else, a little boring otherwise

I don't.

dumb dude weed normie attention whore

fuckin munch pineal glands for breakfast

Dude weed lmao

Extremely pretentious and thinks marijuana is the answer to all the world's problems.

illuminati shill. it's not a coincidence he's best buds with alex jones

>I'm making money on my (((hollywood))) safezone podcast acting like I'm a manly rebel when I'm really just a centrist left-leaning identityless jellyfish on mushrooms.

his podcast is good because he gets good guests and he knows how to keep a conversation going
I listen to his podcast when I'm interested in the guest, and I delete it when I'm not

This.

he should play 2 face in the next batman movie

I want him to die.
Good podcast format and guests.

bluepilled i like him but god damn he has some normie beliefs

I pray every day he'll accept Jesus

His interviews with scientists who are experts in weird shit are really interesting and entertaining. He is a fucking chameleon with political guests and contradicts his previous positions with an infuriating regularity.

he sort of a adorable like marsupials with a touch of downs

I heard he beat up a transexual prostitute in Brazil because she wouldn't let him go round 3 on her boipucci

It doesn't answer the world's problems.
It simply states that the world's problems are a bunch of fucking made up bullshit you don't actually need to care about to lead a happy healthy life full of success and shieeeet.

Good intentions, dumb as fuck

He's a too neutral stoner and is naïve. However he has done more to redpill than anyone else due to introducing his guests to 12 mill+-

He was pretty good on Newsradio

That was the best comedy sitcom of 90s in my opinion

Pretty much this.

The platform he has created and some the guests he has on are absolutely fantastic for the average person to learn or even for pure entertainment,

But it is quite infuriating that he won't take a solid stand on 'edgy' topics because he'll just get called out.

It was hilarious watching his podcast with Owen Benjamin the other day, you could tell Joe wanted to defend the people Owen is against in his latest Twitter beef but he knows Owen would ha e ate him alive on his own podcast.

Good times.

a byproduct of a collapsed society where a centrist jellyfish is looked upon as a source of manhood by so many lost men in search of leadership.

Same goes for all those kiked up (((radio shows))) catering to lost and confused white men by filling up the airwaves with mouth breathing retardation passing it off as "manly". Creating entire generations of white manboys who believe the dumber you act the more manlier you are. While every form of savage fucks their women and the Jews rob the fruits of their labor.

But hey, at least white men still have Joe Rogan, Madcow and Opie and Anthony on the airwaves telling you how to be a manly man.

HAHAHA, jesus fucking christ.

If he had Alex Jones and conspiracy asian on more I'd be watching him way more frequently.

der juden?

Didn't he used to work for FedEx?

No, just his wife, kids, 40% of his guests, his business partner and most of his sponsors.

Call him by his proper name: Jew Rogaine.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

why do i think of him?
i don't
why did you make this bread?

He's pretty good but I only watch episodes with good guests. If the guest is an MMA fighter or a comedian it goes in the trash. I like that he's willing to have right wing guests and listen to their opinions without rejecting them. That's really rare today.

I enjoy listening to his show.

Because you mentioned him

>What Do You Guys Think?
I think you should read the rules.

(OP) (OP)
a byproduct of a collapsed society where a centrist jellyfish is looked upon as a source of manhood by so many lost men in search of leadership.

Same goes for all those kiked up (((radio shows))) catering to lost and confused white men by filling up the airwaves with mouth breathing retardation passing it off as "manly". Creating entire generations of white manboys who believe the dumber you act the more manlier you are. While every form of savage fucks their women and the Jews rob the fruits of their labor.

But hey, at least white men still have Joe Rogan, Madcow and Opie and Anthony on the airwaves telling white men that questioning the Holocaust is what little girls do.

HAHAHA, The absolute state of the white male.

That's Karl Pilkington, dumbass.

i think a ton of you fucks are jelouse of him, who cares what he thinks of, the jelousy lies in his lifestyle and wealth, it makes poor white guys so fucking jelouse, also roided up dudes with loser lifes. joe is a human being and not really bothering anyone, but hes in the public eye of stoners, the most jelouse motherfuckers on the planet besides arabs

Head isn't round enough.

Hello mordecai. Are feeling nervous about your buffer zone cuck slaves getting dismantled? The rat fears not have any buffer zones like Joe Rogan.

no because i dont give a fuck abought joe, i just see the jelousy, or else why do you hate him?

Love the guy. Does his thing

Does Sup Forums know he recently named the jew.

>why do you think of Joe?
are you assuming my thought processes in 2k17?
going to go vape my Avocado flavored soy based (((Juice))) to calm down.

Joe Rogan sold his soul to Hollywood Kikes for 23 million dollars. You apparently believe that is a large amount of money. Of course, your 87 IQ would interpret the dismantling of (((Joe Rogan))) as jealousy... because you're a retard wetback subhuman brown guy who believes hollywood entertainment is reality. You are the common dumb fuck I see all over the west coast these days and online. Completly lost inside their fake world specifically designed for 87 IQ idiots like you.

Only a fucking woman would speak of jealousy in such a way. Women and wetbacks.

Hes married to a jew

Woke and could start a revolution, but he’s too comfy

i think you're supposed to watch it for the guests. he's a fighter, and the only time i trust his input is when he's watching a ufc match with three other professional fighters.

>Why do you think of Joe Rogan?

wheres mai jew?

again jelousy, like he isnt the only one getting kike dollars, the thing is many people here listen to him, also what great knoledge do you have. you dont

You think and write like a retard mordecai.

>stop attacking my kike buffer zone joe rogan
>go back to sleep white cucks

Are those the famous 35 pound gorilla kettlebells

That reads like the talk radio shows from GTA.

Bluepilled af. Idiot.
Also:
Spineless female bootlicker

Daft cunt, reliant in weed like all degenerates.
He also allowed on that lying commie, ex cop and that "professor" that lied when claiming race is a social construct.

i thought he was a lover not a fighter?

joseph is a confirmed reptoid - he got assimilated few years back, sold his service to a false promise that they would increase his height. never happened. feel sorry for him :|

Pic related, this is the joest shit I've ever seen

Former Red Pill dispenser and cool TV personality.

Deep state threatens him and his family and now he's a mediocre radio host and often times insufferable.

Hyped up post modern faggot

The world owes Joe a massive debt for getting AJ stoned off his fucking rocker

Gad Saad, buurt tru.

He’s one of the more intellectually honest people in pop culture. Joe is ok but that’s as far as I’ll go.

>on landings. He knew that shit was fake years ago but now he acts like a little bitch goy about it and pretends he thinks it
lol wat do u even evidence bro?

youtu.be/Y5nM9ZEKQUY

He always agrees with his guests. He'll claim he's a libertarian with one guest but then go full leftist gov controlled healthcare with another. I honestly believe the guy is just your typical center-left blue state normie.

He was the host of Fear Factor, I watched that show all the time as a kid. And now he is into MMA. That's all I know.

glorified yootoober

The Schaub shit always gets me

>Why do you think of Joe Rogan?
Because I was scrolling through the front page and your post came up

He's a normal dude, just curious. If he represents anything special he's a meathead who wants to also improve his intelligence and wisdom. He's also from a south Italian descent (like me). I pretty much have the same body type as him and am from southern Italian descent so I can relate to him.

no get a life and become a rich fuck like joe quit bitching

a reasonably talented, well-connected content creator, and an earnest enough guy. definitely seems a bit out of his depths with certain guests, and also has some absolute retards on as well but otherwise i've learned some shit listening to the podcast. he can be a bit cringey, and certainly has a few psychological issues.

but hes done so goddamn much with his life, who the hell can really say he hasn't done better than so many people and so many of us

never listen for too long or else your brain melts tho.

I lost a lot of respect for Sebastian Junger on his latest episode.

I think he actually researched what he talks about but when he starts getting too close to the rabbit hole he runs away and doubles down on on normie beliefs combined with lolweed for maximum edginess.

He's only worth 23 million you bum ass nigger.

damn i need chickens so I can feed them mice

I don't

borders are just antiquated concept of the human mind maaahn, we're all the same!

dude have you ever seen a chimp? they can straight fuck you up. i've never seen a chimp that wasn't like, at least 10x stronger than your average man. chimp's are fuckin scary dude

but have you seen the average man lately? something's up there, man. like i'm not gonna judge but it's like alex jones was right about the gay frogs and shit, you know? Hahahaha! no but seriously, have you heard about like, "soy boys"? there's this thing going around on the internet, if you're not manly or you're a pussy or whatever they call you a soy boy. it's this new thing on the internet. jamie, pull that up, "soy boy"

yeah it says here that it's an effeminate man who eats too much soy. i never liked soy, that shit always gave me headaches before i went paleo. dude, have you went paleo? you gotta try it, man. this shit will blow your mind. i've never thought so clearly before, except for when i take hallucinogenic drugs, that's when i reach peak intelligence

Controlled opposition

I like his dietary advice also. The rhonda patrick episodes were interesting

BASED

I follow his instagram for the autistic meals his cooks.

I'm certain he is paid to shill certain positions

Haha, yeah I can see that. Like him half talking about a subject that I'm interested in then switching it up. Like he's talked about Shia and the HWNDU shit for like 5 seconds and I was like "here it comes! we're gonna have Jihadi Jesus on Joe Rogan!" but he switched it up to chickens eating mice or a dog ate his cougar and I'm heart broken.

Jesus Christ yall are autistic. He's just a centrist living in a liberal shit hole. He's probably looked at like fucking Hitler in his neighborhood.

proof that weed makes you retarded