If you were in charge

What would you do with the Jews? Mass deportation to Israel? Genocide? Would you have a one drop rule or would you follow something like the Nuremberg Laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/156146/yellen-at-the-fed
youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kDu6XzmqUy4
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genocide

Not aggress on them. Just inform the public of the implication of dual citizenship

fpbp

Sounds harsh desu. How would you decide who's Jewish enough to be killed?

Pic related.

Easy. Get rid of the Fed, FBI, and CIA. Replace them with AMERICAN INSTITUTIONS!!!

25% or more

Genocide, but only for those who could get dual citizenship in Israel. Got a buddy that's Redpilled as fuck and he's 1/4 jew

Seems arbitrary. I doubt most 25% and some 50% Jews see themselves as Jewish.

Exterminate all using one drop rule.

kill every jew on the planet

Extermination of all Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Zeus is the only god you need.

Why not just ship them off back to Israel?

>What would you do with the Jews?
all of them.
sorry, eric. hide if you can. nothing personal.

file for tort remedy for the circumcision take all those shekles as compensation.Lien all their corporations. They got paid for the holocaust, we should get paid for the penis hacking on our bodies from their religion. Bankrupt them.

Who's Eric?

Do you mean actual Jews or Khazars (fake Jews who run the media, academia, etc)?

They have their ethnostate. I'm anti-violence and anti-genocide.

Mass deportation then false flag an aggressive attack against the US - claim it was Israel. Totally destroy them all. It's what Soros would want.

Force everybody to read Hoppe. It's the most compassionate solution.

Sounds like a Jewy thing to do

Deport all of them to Israel. Israel will then have a Muslim killing quota. If they don't meet the quota bad shit will happen.

I would pass laws saying if you damage the economy for self profit, you will be given death. If you molest/mutilate children you will be given death. This is a much larger discussion. They have been deported too many times. I do believe that they conspire to be degenerate and get away with it. They use minorities as their minions to keep in left leaning tyrants.

alright, kikes who want to play the khazar card, do you admit the holocaust did not but should have happened?

Send them into the australian desert, wall them off completely. No technology allowed at all, no contact with the outside world.
Maybe sterilise them all so they die out naturally after the current generation.

That would be the most humane way to deal with it. Regular EMP strikes on that area to ensure no technology exists there.
All of them, down to the last.
If that isn't feasible, then the same but walled into Israel and sterilised. Palestein can reclaim all land as the jews naturally expire.
Any collaborators executed.
Any high up jews executed.
Any jews that had been spreading the agendas focussed on race mixing, rapefugees, homosexuality, etc etc etc, executed.

Deportation
And nurenburg laws
The ones who fight against us must be destroyed

Also, strip them of all their wealth and assets.
Leave basic manual farm machinery and seeds etc for food.
Either that or air dropped rations.
Keep their tech similar to the amish.
Otherwise the chance is that they would make mass volumes of any kind of chemical or biological weapon just to kill as many people as possible.

Wealth will be used to run youth programs in all previously affected countries, to instill morals.
Rehabilitation programmes and nature camps for adults, freely available to all.

Make them live in South Africa. They can tame the apes and we could have a proper row in a few decades.

fpbp

do you have a single fact to back that up

So you'd execute Brother Nathanael too?

one drop rule

Better take a DNA test bro.

Affirmative action to make sure leadership roles are not overly saturated with jews to where they are disproportionately dominant.

Nothing personally, there's no need for it.

Enforce a diversity quota representative of the populace in areas of power like media enterprise, money lending.
De-criminalize, normalize criticism of any person/ideaology/activity undermining social fabric.
Upgrade penalty for anti-social propaganda/practises from effectively nothing to lethal injection.
Downgrade requirement for lethal injections; no longer have to be strictly lethal.

Nothing anti-semitic about that.

Yeah that'd be my solution. Just prevent Jews from gaining significant power in any institution again.

They have to go back. People know if they are of Jewish descent or not.

Probably fuck with the banks and get assassinated.

Genocide, they are like cancer. You have to get it all or it comes back. Sad but true.

Because Israel is an UNREGULATED nuclear state against UN resolutions and they have German made Dolphin submarines and will use the Samson option. That's why.

Would you kill people like Stephen Miller too?

Mass genocide of every single last Jew and edradicate them from the world.

Return Israel back to Palestine.

That won't work as they will just have their jew dick sucking cucks jew our system for them. They already do that now. President isn't a jew but he might as well be.. And I'm speaking of ANY president within that past 100 years. None were jews, all did shit for the jews except John F. Kennedy..

Nationalize the illegal, privately-owned Federal Reserve for starters

I'm still giving it a lot of thought.

>Janet Yellen Is Poised To Be the Third Jewish Fed Chair in a Row. Where Are the Anti-Semites?

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/156146/yellen-at-the-fed

I don't know who Stephen Miller is so I really can't answer that. I suppose there will always be exceptions. But I can tell you this from experience. A jew is a jew first and foremost. Everything else comes second. Friendships, loyalty, contracts, promises all out the window when dealing with these idiots. Right or wrong, they simply can't be trusted in almost every case.

>tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/156146/yellen-at-the-fed

Yellen’s ascent to the post will also guarantee that, by the end of her first term, Jews will have occupied the Fed’s top post for three decades straight – an unprecedented run of Jewish power and influence. The chairman’s seat hasn’t been occupied by a non-Jew since 1987, when Alan Greenspan was appointed by President Ronald Reagan to follow Paul Volcker.

Well, they seem awfully fond of those death-by-masturbation machines ...

Genocide would defame all holohoax deniers.

Rob them blind of everything they have so they kill themselves.

Stephen Miller is the man who's primarily trying to stop immigration into the US and reverse the neoliberal nightmare we're living in. And you're talking about executing him?

Expose them completely and utterly. let society deal with them.

> (((Palestein)))

>by a non-Jew since 1987, when Alan Greenspan was appointed by President Ronald Reagan to follow Paul Volcker.
What are you saying here? Greenspan was as jewish as they come, so was Volcker.. I don't think the fed has ever had a non jew at the top.

Agreed but how do you do that when (((they))) own all the media? How do you get the word out?

Gas them

>Alan Grayson: "Which Foreigners Got the Fed's $500,000,000,000?" Bernanke: "I Don't Know."

youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ

So, I am going to step in here for a second. Not only are you people not going to to murder me, deport me, rob me, ect ect ect for my race. You are going to do nothing. I can't control my genetics, but what I can control are the people who want to give me shit for it. Come after me and die.

>Fed Reserve Bank: We don't have to tell you where the money went!

youtube.com/watch?v=kDu6XzmqUy4

- send to middle east
- cut off all funding to israel
- leave israel to defend itself

I was born in this country, I am not going anywhere.

this, we tried deportation but then they started WWII, it's time to gas them for real

Well if we had all the secret tech they've been squirreling away, ship them off to fucking mars where they fucking belong

Mass deportation, intern all the top 1% in jail.

every single jew gets deported to west africa and are forced to build their new nation there.

go to israel now, and you might not get killed

brah there's like 6 million (KEK) and international community is not okay with gassing the kikes

they have to go back to israel though

Peasants mean nothing.

this. give them to somalia or israel i dont care. i dont want them here

I don't want to go to Israel. I don't care for Israel, I am staying right here.

Come after me and die at your own peril.

Simple solution line them up, one shot to the head, mass grave do what Hitler couldn’t bring himself to do. The children shall be sent to Iran where they will be sterilized and used as aces. Also fuck Jerusalem Iran can have that too so long as they take back all their sand nigger nomads in white countries. Problem fucking solved

Youre a peasant, your only crime is being a foreigner, we do not support murder and so you are just deported with what youve earned, murderers do not represent me or antone else.

>mass deportation to Israel
>nuke Israel
Problem solved.

I would help Israel by forcing all U.S. Jews to make aaliyah whether they want to or not. I would of course work with the Likud government and give them time to pass legislation temporarily disenfranchising the new arrivals so their local politics are not upset by the exodus.

theres more and more of us each and every day. the day of reckoning for the jew is coming

jew is a religion not a race... i guess what he's saying is he would force the jews back into the closet

How is it that I am a foreigner when I was born in this country?

Pathetic bait. Jews are not a race. The ones from Russia, Europe are as Semitic as a Chinese convert to Islam. Sure you might have a touch of the tar-brush from the Turks and their activities but that's where it ends. The 'Jewish' power-bloc is a criminal collective mainly from the gutters of Eastern Europe.

>Lord Rothschild Discusses How His Family Created Israel ! 2017 Interview

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj5eypBex-U

That's a white boi thru and thru

Fuck you kike! People like you will be the first to go

Depends. Do they have an ulterior motive? Would they try to """"diversify""" whatever profession they have? Will they try to play off as white, and jew to infiltrate?

So many questions, but all end up in gassing them. One things for sure though, Hitler should have gassed them.

Yes, but cssting yourself as a warmongering aggressive murderer is not the ideal for nationalism but peave, respect, dialog and achieving everything without evil.

I guess you'll be the first to go when you try to come after me. I am not "going" with out a fight, chump.

>jew is a religion not a race
It's both. Jews have curly hair and nig noses that are exclusively for them.

Jews are a race, though. Or at the very least an ethnicity.

Supporting kebab in any form is a bad idea that will bite you in the ass.

Your so right, I mean just look at pic related. What do they have to hide about communism?

We are representatives of Good not evil, there is no reason to murder innocent Jews nor inhibit their lives, simply honoring and defending our people, the Jew goes to union with Arabs.

that their own governments are so pathetic they might not be able to defend them

anyone over 50% jew blood and anyone that practices the religion gets deported to Madagascar and make special execptions for those who converted to Christianity and have a history of speaking against the Jews.

i dont understand. war is peace?

israel will not survive. white people have been conned again and again. once it's recorded that the jews started 2 world wars and the truth is revealed for everyone to see the jew will perish.

Because you are loyal to your jewishness (even if you are not religious) and not to the goals, morals and ideals of your or any country.

>Because you are loyal to your jewishness (even if you are not religious) and not to the goals, morals and ideals of your or any country.

And with out knowing me personally, you are basing that off what?

It doesnt matter if the Jew state perishes, they will ñive among arabs and convert to islam or be cryto jews in middle east.

Load them up on a plane to return to Israel and pull a Malaysia Airlines.

This. Hitler didn't speak about killing the jews or anything, just about dealing with them which included getting them out of high places where they control everyone. He didn't gas them(although he should, tbqh)

Unironic fourth reich. If you send them away, they'll just come back, anything less than death and they'll continue their jewish ways.

i dont care. just get them the hell out of countries. they are DESTROYING US

his worst mistake is helping them get to israel, international jewry destroyed germany