Why are Airsoft guns Banned in Australia...

Why are Airsoft guns Banned in Australia, Theyre legal in Japan and UK and pretty much everywhere else why are they banned in Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

airsoftworld.net/ukara-vcra-guide
youtu.be/MaL-V7SH-L4
archive.is/GgYWa
archive.is/q015O
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You live there, you should know.

ask your local kike-mason my nigger

they are dangerous goy

theyre legal in japan and they have less gun crime than we do

yeah i live here and i still dont know

you guys mustve taken that dumb nigger seriously who said they could be easily modified to fire real bullets

they were legal in the 1990's in some states, i remember seeing the hand guns for sale. I guess with even replica firearms (even plastic replica models) needing a license it would have to do with them being to close of a replica of the real thing. No doubt that it fires a small projectile was part of the motivation to ban them by the fun police.

Because Australia is full of faggots now

They're banned because the government fears that we'll use them for training how to use the real versions and then take up arms against the government. I wish I was kidding about our government being such pansies but alas we're run by a bunch on wimpy jews here.

That was one of the concessions of the Great Emu War

Because you somehow ended up with by far the most nannying of the Anglo nanny states. I have no fucking clue how a bunch of rough and tumble cunts turned into the Australia of today but if I had to guess I'd say the kikes are involved.

Replica firearms are legal in the state im in and dont require license or registration so realism has nothing to do with it

and so is carrying a knife

I doubt a toy airgun would give you any idea of how the real gun handles

>if I had to guess I'd say the kikes are involved
every time

beta cucks that bend a knee to the Queen.

uk has airsoft guns though

This is the sad truth. Our image of the tough, resilient, self-reliant Aussie has been completely flipped on it's head. Now all I see is a society run by shrieking harpies, cowed men, and immigrants/natives running all over the place.

I like taking the afternoon off an shooting my AR in the woods.

You can do a lot of firearms handling training with solid plastic guns that have no moving parts. A good quality replica is even better and basically lets you run any kind of dry fire drill you'd run with an actual firearm. While obviously it's not replacement for getting rounds down range if it's what you've got you can make it work.

thats hilarious
since when did government dick the world for no reason

Because women are stupid

most the time they dont even have the same weight, Japan has airsoft and they haven't tried to take down the government

I cant remember if it was AU or UK, but there was a soldier traing/running near his bases in uniform, pack, and had an L shaped piece of metal as a rifle. This spooked the civis that lived nearby who called the police and the guy got picked up for questioning and that got him in trouble with command. They released an appology and everything.
The absolute state of that nation.

Dunno fellow outcast of the biggest empire ever. Just immigrate here and forget about it.

nigga are those tracer rounds ricocheting off the water and into the woods?

cool story homo

Yep that was Australia, They hate their own soldiers here, so fucking sad

that is probably the worst grip ever

You'd be surprised how many lefties here hate our military too, at least the ones that haven't cut their dick off or tried to join the taliban

Australians pre-80s grew up in the bush, on the beach, always outside doing stuff. This made us hard because that's where all the dangerous shit is.

But then rich bastards (boomers and foreigners) bought up all the land, fenced it in and took away our right to be amongst nature. Now all we have is our homes to do what we want and we have become pussies because of that.

What's the point of them?

Im sure this is more to your liking

Far cheaper version of paintball

First time I shot them. When I posted it to /k/ the replies were pictures of forest fires.

>most the time they dont even have the same weight
The weight doesn't need to be exactly correct for it to work. Red/blue guns aren't the exact same weight but it doesn't really matter as long as it's in the ballpark.

>Japan has airsoft and they haven't tried to take down the government
They'd need their samurai swords folded 10000 times for that.

Your nanny state has a very high power level.

>that palm cover
why? whats the point of having a pistol grip?

California still has it's AWB.

Wrong. Airsoft is as regulated as real firearms in this festering islamic shithole of a globalist homosexual plantation.

airsoftworld.net/ukara-vcra-guide

owning an airsoft gun in australia is like owning a knife with a blade less than 5 inches long

>DD fixed sights
Muh nigga

In Cali if you have X amount of features on a rifle it becomes an illegal baby killing assault weapon. Removing the pistol grip helps get around that

as long as youre over 18 and the theyre under a certain power you can buy airsoft in uk without license

Yeah its fucking retarded. Paintball guns fall under the same license as purchasing shotties here. I just wanted to tag some mates in the bush, not blow their fucking brains out from close range.

Paintball is damn expensive to play, maybe its the paintball field operators blocking airsoft legalization

>Why are Airsoft guns Banned in Australia
Gateway to deadly high power assault rifles. Like weed is a gateway to drug that should not be named.

Because our parents (the government) told us put them on the top shelf because we're not old
and responsible enough to use them.

>I have no fucking clue how a bunch of rough and tumble cunts turned into the Australia of today
Australia never stopped been a jail.

They're banned here as well m8

~r~a~r~e~

Few countries know that airsoft banned feel

Close it's to prevent the development of a gun culture. I wish I was joking. They have gone full dystopia.

Air what?

youtu.be/MaL-V7SH-L4

That’s just sad man

why the fuck are these people getting paid

Mate we hate out Olympic Gold winning Aussies too.

>Olympic Champion Michael Diamond found guilty of firearms and drink-driving offences
>He was charged with high-range drink-driving, not keeping a firearm safe and using a firearm while under the influence of alcohol
archive.is/GgYWa

>'Desperate' Michael Diamond to sell his Olympic gold medals
>The 45-year-old, who participated in six Olympics and won gold in 1996 and 2000, was recently acquitted of three firearms convictions that disqualified him from last year's Rio Olympics.
>The 18-month legal battle left him $200,000 in debt, The Sunday Telegraph reports.
"It's not just ruined me financially but my reputation, too," Diamond said.
archive.is/q015O

at least someone is bringing it up though,
Maybe legalization soon?

>charged with high-range drink-driving
Wtf is this and how can i do it?

I believe airsoft guns in Australia were banned/outlawed due to similar resemblance to an actual firearm. This is the main reason. its sole purpose is to reduce crime rates by preventing people using replica guns to cause robbery, theft etc; If you were to own on in Territory/State that allows you to own on, you would need a proper firearm license.

The rule varies state by state. I believe in Northern Territory, you are able to use it, as long as you have a firearm license and have category matching it.

However, other states such as Western Australia and New South Wales, they do not allow airsoft at all, or as we call it "nanny states."

I believe, to import, you do have to fill in B709 Importation form of Firearm, in the state if you wish to own one.

So if you want to own an airsoft rifle, move to Northern Territory, make a valid case why you would need to own one, and fill in B709 Custom declaration form.

Because Australia is a horrific nanny state.

Do they have paintball?

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 61 / 12 / 37 / 4 [Update] [Auto]
Yeah we got paintball, but fucking expensive. We do have decent ranges because 90% of our land is literally bush and shit.

Tasmania doesn't, I think some others don't either.

How do you fuck up this bad?

>go to pub
>get pissed
>get into car drive around till the police pull you over for driving like a drunk fuckwit
>they'll tell you to blow into this machine
>blow over 0.150
>get fined a max of $3,300 kangaroo bucks
>sentenced to max gaol term of 18 months
>automatically lose your license for 3 years

Piss easy to get if you know the right people. Like anything really.

Because kids get made blind by them pretty regularly. They're a hazard to eyes. This is pretty obvious, user. You're showing very clearly how gun nuts become retarded and stop using basic sense to advocate for the protection of children. Guns should be highly restricted. Fortunately, in civilized, advanced countries, they are.

We don't trust criminal scum you like

Replica guns are legal in QLD without a license

if thats metal it looks like you could cut yourself pretty bad on that thing

According to the police
>Capable of automatic fire
>Resembles real weaponry too much
They're legal in NT tho.

Theyre legal in japan and they have lower gun crime than Australia

>They're legal in NT tho
thats completely bullshit there is zero genuine reasons to get a license for one

In Japan they don't give a fuck about kids and let them go blind all the time. Fortunately, Australia is a better protected society with a government that actually gives a shit about kids. Thank goodness we're not Japan. Just look at their suicide rates if you want proof of how shit their society is.

fucking JT

>japans high suicide rate is because of airsoft
any proof to back this up

It's bullshit, our government is just fucking retarded, we have the perfect environment for it, it could be a micro-industry.

It's a two-part phenomenon.
1. Japan doesn't protect the eyes of its kids
2. Japanese society is really shit
therefore (mostly because of 2.) Japan has really high suicide rates, since it's basically unbearable living in Japan.

Let's not become Japanese, maaates.

Hahahahahah

This guy's got it right. You'll shoot your eye out.

>being this retarded

Austroilia Doiy? Dew'nt yew mean.... invoision doy?

we get it you're gay

>it's basically unbearable living in Japan
Yeah, I'll take Zimbabwe or Venezuela over Japan any day of the week.

help me Sup Forums to make airsoft legalized in Australia use your top memes please

Made me chuckle 11/10

Australians cant be trusted with guns am I right ameribros? I mean the vegas shooter was a confirmed poofta or whatever the fuck you niggers call them.