Official NY 2017 Election Results Thread

Bill DeBlasio (D) vs Nicole Malliotakis (R) for the fate of New York City. Get in here nyc bro's.

Live Election Results: nytimes.com/elections/results/new-york-general-elections

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/new-york-general-elections
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poll's just closed at 9pm and they're already throwing deblasio out in front. sad!

can't wait to see staten island when it jumps in. this gon' b gud. we gotta thake this fucker out of office.

Obviously DeBlasio will win

The right simply cannot defeat the coming Democratic, multicultural wave if it does not embrace economic nationalism.

>inb4 Akeem Browder surge

2% reporting (141 of 5,901 precincts)

don't throw in the towel yet.

this election was such a bizarre thing to see
everyone hates deblasio, but I couldn't name a single candidate running against him

>they're purposely avoiding Staten Island
Have some hope

Thought NYC would have some sense and not vote this buffoon back in office but I guess I was wrong.

You guys can't win with Staten Island alone btw.

>City's been pozzed since the 70's
I just want it back, bros. That's all; no illegals, no niggers, no Commies, no Midwestern neo-hippie trash, I just want New York for the New Yorkers. Why the the fuck does it have to be this way

i know, but s.i. will go red. it's obvious bronx is going to go hard blue, that's where all the nogs are. but there's upscale people in manhattan and some areas of bk still.

i want it back too. and even though you'll call it degenerate, i want 42nd street to be filled with hookers and peep shows like it used to be. look how far we've fallen.

based staten island coming through again.

across the water, looks like NJ is going blue. staten island is literally surrounded by niggers.

N-NANI?!

Any word on Long Island yet?

>tfw from staten island

Jesus fuckin Christ is this country screwed.

Former Staten Island fag here.

Staten Island used to be majority republican. But that's long gone. You can thank the hispanics and mulignans for turning it into a shithole. These dumbshits will most likely vote Deblasio in again because "Free Gibs!" and "Muh Union Support!"

The people who dislike DeBlasio:

1) NYPD
2) NYFD
3) Business Owners
4) Italians/Irish conservatives

The people who like DeBlasio:

1) Blacks
2) Hispanics (and there are a ton of them all over the island)

I've said this before, but the big race of the night is Nassau. It's going to be a bellweather in terms of if the suburbs are going in the direction of NYC.

>i want it back too
>hahaha user, you have such a funny accent!
>what's a "stoop"?

Unfortunately. Brace yourself for that cuck Murphy... taxes are going to be jacked up through the roof. Sanctuary state for illegal immigrants :(

I hope I move soon.

Fuck NYC who cares

Nigger

Well I guess you're surprised because SI is red
nytimes.com/elections/results/new-york-general-elections
>that accent is dying
>tfw mafia movies won't make any sense anymore because the stereotypical New York voice will be changed to the faggot voice

How about fuck you, pal

It lives on in suburbia. I was born in the 90's and most people I know have some kind of hybridized version of it. But when they get emotional it's full-on NYC

I can't seem to open the link for some reason.

It's true that it lives on in suburbia (and the white areas of the outer boroughs)
But I want it in the city

I mean look at this shit
I searched "New York terms" to see those Italian phrases and I find this incoherent nigger babble that's everywhere even outside New York

>I just want New York for the New Yorkers
they don't understand that importing "new yorkers" from the midwest and europe and africa and pushing out the native tri-state locals they kill what makes new york a place people want to be?
nice rundown user

Ah never mind, my potato pc is just really crappy. Oh wow. Yes I'm surprised.

What I don't get is why no one opposed him from his own party.

Also I don't doubt all these democrat cities are outright cheating now to win elections. They dropped any pretense of playing by the rules when trump was elected, they outright lie and scheme all the time. We need trump to crack down with federal watch dogs.

fuck, they're calling it for deblasio already. this is bullshit. i'm surprised to see queens being mid blue, i thought they'd go hard blue right after bronx cause of all the asians and indians. it probably will be anyway.

welp. staten island is clearly the last stand of anything remotely of value. let's just deconstruct all the bridges, because niggers can't swim.

Not even what makes it a place people want to be, but what makes the city unique. What sets New York and New Yorkers apart from DC, LA, Chicongo, Seattle is slowly being drowned in hordes of non-Yankee scum. I'll actually use more slang and talk faster with a heavier accent when out of staters or foreigners ask me for directions
>"Oh woah dude! I love New Yahrk man! Can I get a caffee please!"
I'm starting to dislike my compatriots more and more

>A testament to the dangers of racemixing.

i can't find any live updates like this one for nassau. i know both nassau and the immediate areas across the way in NJ are pretty much where all the 'white flight' people go. if both these areas are off limits and filled with shitskins, there's no where else to go.

it used to just be, brooklyn ->staten island ->jersey or li. i guess it's time to look into that northwest whatever the fuck everyone keeps talking about.

Bo Dietl tried but they shut him out

>Democrat won Virginia and NYC election

White America is Dead

White culture is Dead

White communities disappearing

White middle class vote Democratic party Because they just want comfy fantasy land not a cold blood reality

There is no hope here

Move on

It was pretty obvious he was destined to win a second time. Nyc has too many niggers and other people who don't want to work for shit.

>BRO SURGE

Deadass B OD facts

>I'm starting to dislike my compatriots more and more
I've lived in a few different states and there's no place like new york, i won't give it up without a fight

>In 2017

>Democrat won Virginia , new jersey and NYC election

White America is Dead

White culture is Dead

White communities disappearing

White middle class vote Democratic party Because they just want comfy fantasy land not a cold blood reality

There is no hope here

Just Like 1968 White middle class vote LBJ's shitskin welfare state for their comfy life

If they won a place Trump won then I would be worried. All those places voted Hillary so I don't care.

>muh pre-k
epic

staten island results thus far are frightening

deblasio 19,899

millililitlitalkis 57,980

how can all these well off, 78% white, home owning, church going, decent people vote against their own interests? i can only assume the younger generation is poisoning the well. niggers are too lazy to go out and vote. this is only 3:1 for nicole.

>Shills out in full-force
Leftists + their pets are enough to outvote right-wing White Yankees. The country at large isn't dead, but it's due for a hard reset. The Northeast was where the Revolution began when angry Yankees picked up their guns and started killing government officials en masse. Now they're trying to disarm and disperse us. It's time Yankees stood up and took back what's ours

>Thought NYC would have some sense
It's called jew york for a reason. jews control all elections in jew york. Votes don't matter.

>Why the the fuck does it have to be this way
jews.... jew york. Sorry user

The Jews were fine here for 140+ years, it's when we started letting in the post WWII waves that the Trojan horse slipped in

t. Mischling whose kike family moved to NYC in the 1830's

>vote against their own interests?
jews!!!!!!! it's jew York for fuck sake! Man U people are thick!

Why would anyone follow a jew york election and expect anything other than a shitshow?

I'm a new yorker. If de blasio wins I hope someone shoots him

guns are illegal here, but checked

>Implying people don't all have an illegal handgun/shotgun

>implying you can't get a gun
Also you can legally have a pistol in your apartment with a license

there's always that small hope that it goes the other way. clearly that did not happen today. staten island is based af, but i'm surprised to see queens having some balls. the bronx is always a landslide for dems. it's pretty obvious the only repubs in manhattan are on the upper west side and other small pockets of affluence or decency, but queens, good show. i'd love to see a breakdown of all the areas. it will probably be near identical to the presidental election but i'd still like to see.

"S.I.'s Malliotakis concedes; de Blasio re-elected"

oh well.