Remember when Sup Forums was about being anti-establishment...

Remember when Sup Forums was about being anti-establishment? Now all you guys do is inhale Republican cock every chance you get. Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5nM9ZEKQUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The power is back in teh hands of the people.

>trump is republican
open your eyes

How do you type wearing that stupid Guy Fawkes mask?

We were never about anti-establishment. It was always about getting commies stomped.

>Thinking Republicans are your friend while simultaneously taking money from corporations in order to shill their agenda but still thinking they will put the interest of their people before their donor's money

phew you're some special case man

Silly me, the conservative policies, Republican cabinet appointees, Republican supreme court judge nominee, and republican political stances really had me thinking he was

it's time to pick up our burgers and stand together.

Anyone here who is an unironic Trump supporter is a Reddit refugee.

Haha wow, you got me. Looks like i'm voting for the open-borders party now

No, it is still much about anti-establishment.

There is no fucking way that we could stand having that treasonous cunt in power increasing establishment power and corruption.

Super edgy

Honestly think this just means a shift in the baseline political culture of the US. Radical views are expressed here, and a few years ago being left wing and believing weed should be legal and all that was not generally in public favor. Then the public shifted towards more left leaning values and now you see more right wing unpopular opinions expressed here.

>Sup Forums
>republican
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah i member. I member Ron Paul happening, and then not happening.

Republicans = slow poison
Democrats = suicide

>be right wing
>establishment is left wing
>therefore anti-establishment by default
>suddenly establishment becomes right wing

Y

NOT

ANTISTEBLASHMENT??????

>why aren't you #WithHer
>i thought you were anti-establishment
>why aren't you democrat

>Republican

A means to an end user

>implying right wing political parties aren't the establishment

Wait a second, are you actually suggesting that Sup Forums is capable of objective thought, critical reasoning, and impartial analysis?

Holy fuck, you're more deluded than the Sup Forumsacks.

its almost like op has never seen a telenovela or is merely a faggot

Probably not going to get alot of (you), simply because it's the truth.

Fuck it though, I'm drunk as fuck, and I'm working on a steep roof tomorrow. Check replies tomorrow.

>you used to be pro-gravity when everyone thought people stuck to the Earth due to God-magic
>now that people understand gravity, you're still pro-gravity???
>do you not have EVEN A MODICUM of CRITICAL THOUGHT???

The image is actually true on a fundamental level
People who seriously care about politics and are not either a. politicians, or b. earning money off of it, are losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5nM9ZEKQUY

ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO.....

Kike faggot

>if against democrat must be pro-Republican logical fallacy
Remember when you were capable of connecting the dots on your own and didn't need someone else to do it for you just so you could learn something? Anything? No, you don't because you were never able to and you probably never will. You're the kind of person who believes what talking heads say just because they are talking heads and make so much more money than you do.
You're a pleb that doesn't know you're a pleb.
Many such cases!