Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5nM9ZEKQUY
youtu.be/Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
google.com/search?q=chloe vialaret&hl=en&biw=960&bih=906&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=Fa6Z8W-1tNtWMM%3A%2CZCQiEa2TxmYswM%2C_&usg=__P0hAZHHRZQvoEBaTST2-BIpWrH8=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhh6yIga7XAhVNxmMKHaUnAJ4Q9QEIMDAB#imgrc=dDtZ9jY2nAmG8M:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Say that to all the white dudes fucking asian chicks.

daily reminder if your a Woman who has had a black cock in her or more than 5 white ones your a failure and should neck yourself

Daily reminder that nobody on this board is actually white and everybody is just a larping faggot

Second post best post

what's the point of having kids if you can't find a hot girl.. of course its bait because you post pics of literal 10/10 complete perfection god beings instead of this

Spoken like a true amerimutt

half white kids are better than no white kids user

>what's the point of having kids if you can't find a hot girl.. of course its bait because you post pics of literal 10/10 complete perfection god beings instead of this...

The white race will be fine and OP is a fucking idiot.

Half white kids make life worse for the remaining whites.

Good, I'm done giving them filthy browns a free ride. Let the white race end and they can have the burning shit pile that is what will remain of the Earth.

I'll have kids when the government stops ensuring the onset of oligarchs and climate change, literally dooming any children I may have to slavery and an early grave.

>tfw Italians aren't white so am free to get cute Slav gf

>tfw no 10/10 qt aryan princess gf

Im White have 2 aryian boys and Gonna make more

>canadian talking about being white
Lmfao...

who said reproduction is necessary?

I have white kids and I actually raise them, it sucks. I am so fucking tired all the time bros, I haven't had more than 5 hours of sleep in the last six months.

Atleast niggers and shitskins have kids, then abandon them or let the women do all the work while they sleep and party.

Reminder that white women are the demographic LEAST likely to date outside their race.

Also, being anti-white woman is being anti-white.

I have contributed with a kid that i will never see. He's gonna end up just as screwed up like me also....

At least i don't need to think about child support...

>tfw white
>tfw have zero desire for kids
>tfw op can go suck a dick

Nope, only matters if women reproduce. Being racist is cool and all but learn your fucking biology

>has to hide behind a meme flag
(you)

Implying you can out breed the 3rd world and its literal zero fucking standards. I don't give a shit if Africa has 15 Billions nogs walking around, just keep them there.

Be anti-immigration AND have white kids.

Define "white"

Unless sustaining the white race gets me into law school i couldnt give a fuck.
Kids suck, get over it.

I'm on mobile. Nice try.

How many years are we away from just designing our babies by custom DNA anyway?
If cute little Aryans are desirable, we can just check that box on Amazon Crispr.

>half white kids are better than no white kids user

germanic, anglo, or nordic

hnnnnnng

>get married
>start having kids
>she becomes stay at home mom
>you work overtime to pay for all the shit the kids "need"
>she starts fucking other dudes because you're "never around anymore"
>she divorces you to be with Chad and takes the kids
>she turns the kids against you while you pay 75% of your salary to make payments on Chad's BMW.

No thanks.

> I'm not white
> Therefore no one else is.
Nope it's just you asshole. Mutt.

The (((evil white))) race will never be a selection with new genetically customizable babies goy.

(OP)
Unless sustaining the white race gets me into law school i couldnt give a fuck.
Kids suck, get over it.

You will give a fuck, and you will care at some point. That is if your not a complete piece of shit.

What if I'm not white and plan on having kids with white women?

I've made 3 of them. Yes three. All blond haired blue eyed. And I know most of the rest of the fucking virgins on this board are no....not doing their jobs as men.
I might make more too. Fuckin pussies.

How does a white man have kids today? Do I need to join a religion I don't believe in to meet a girl who wants to start a family?

I should say I didn't get to keep the mom of the kids. She went off and became hooked on heroine and a degenerate slime ball. Never should have moved to the city.
But I got an upgrade. Heh. So no worries. Probably won't keep her either. But I enjoy the kids. That's family I get to keep. Yep.
That's family you get to keep. Think about it boys.

this guy gets it

you massive faggot.

I'm white and honestly the whole white race thing is just a meme. Just have as many kids as you can and raise them correctly. You penis knows what's best for your genetics.

Yeah but in today's court system there's a 95% chance the heroin mom would keep the kids and the good dad would lose them. Marriage has been ruined.

Oh on that. I manipulated her into an agreement long before court. Had it all agreed and signed before we went in. She ended up paying me child support and I raise my kids.
Women don't REALLY want to be involved these days I don't think. They don't REALLY want to raise kids or do anything with a family.
So if you're clever, and smart, like me, you can easily manipulate a woman in to agreeing to doing next to nothing and only paying a little child support to you on the side to do everything.
So that's how it worked with me.
Nice and tidy.

>Tell me why you refuse to put out on tinder the white guys walk out on you. Fuck off no white guys want white women anymore. I think I'm going to have to try for older divorced white guys fuckkk

Dick her down and put her fat ass on the treadmill... shed look finer skinny

If she is going to cheat on you, then she will eventually cheat on that chad too for the exact same reason, so you can take solace in that.

You have to find a nice God fearing Christian girl to marry. She is MUCH less likely to cheat on you or be dissatisfied with your marriage while she is at home and you're at work. She will have had it instilled into her head that this is God's plan and take after her own mother who likely didn't get a divorce and raised the kids without complaint either. Its the new age non-religious girls that fuck you up. They have no morals and don't give a shit about anything but themselves. They will leave you as soon as something better comes along. The Christian girl has convictions and will work it out before she just goes and cheats or divorces you.

who is this

ok kike

I made one. And I hope she dates white. But it's not going be any of you fat neckbeards.

--- Daily Reminder ---
Pic Related

Anyone who has white privilege

>only one

That's nice and all, but to sustain our population you need at minimum 2 children.

I plan on having some kids with my black domestic partner. Fuck the white race.

I want to have 6+ kids, but I'm having trouble finding a traditional woman to bear them.

Daily reminder that "white" isn't a race. We're all just people. There is nothing inherently valuable about skin tones.

Cool, I don't care

>nazi meme flag
>chinese cartoon reaction image
>thinks he knows more about women than literally anyone
Go scour ebay for more szechaun sauce you irredeemable faggot

its not just about her being traditional, she has to be attractive like in the OP, otherwise your kids will be fucked over by shit genes and become failures and hate you for it

no one posts pics of average/ugly waifus in these dumb muh white baby threads .. geez i wonder why

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5nM9ZEKQUY

ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO!!!

There is none in most of the US. You have to look hard. I found my wife in rural Alaska.

I’m gonna blast a hot black load in your Lilly white gf and plant a swirly baby in the middle of your kkk rally.

If I get triplos my next GF will be like her !

>tfw you have the least white features you can get
>light brown eyes
>brown hair
>red beard
>pale irish skin that doesn't tan
>5'11''
feels shitty

>I found my wife in rural Alaska
Do you still live in Alaska? I worked my summers there during college getting experience for my degree and it's a very beautiful state. Are the women there generally conservative? Because at least in rural northern MI most of them are flaky at best which is kind of surprising to me.

>fuck a black trap and adopt a white kid
>triggered yet

>she has to be attractive
Yes but she also doesn't have to be a 10/10 either.

i'm sorrys muh nigga this cracka cant tawk in da ebonics nigga talk in prawpper inglish homie bix nood muhfugga

>Tfw no qtp2t Aryan gf to produce babies with.
;_;

Crap I should read this shouldn't I. Fuck I hate women. Fuck I hate kids.

so what, 7/10? That excludes 90% of women or whatever it is on the bell curve. even 6/10 excludes 70% at least. and you think attractive women will be lining up to marry guys here and not have their own options? lol

Finally a leaf i can agree with.
Got 3. If ypu dont...fuck off and die nigger lovers

>so what, 7/10?
Just not deformed really. Looks don't really matter that much as long as you don't look like you got hit in the face with a shovel.

Also post flag

There is no such thing as a white American faggot. Stop deluding yourself.

I am north Italian and still have brown eyes.

Bamp

youtu.be/Xs9Ix-ah7Gs

But muh dick!

I look forward to increasing the numbers of the hapa masterrace.

>white women are the demographic LEAST likely to date outside their race
I hope you don't think it's because white women are more 'loyal', and not because it so happens that white men are the most desirable.

Gorgeous, good thread OP. Her name is Chloe Vialaret: google.com/search?q=chloe vialaret&hl=en&biw=960&bih=906&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=Fa6Z8W-1tNtWMM%3A%2CZCQiEa2TxmYswM%2C_&usg=__P0hAZHHRZQvoEBaTST2-BIpWrH8=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjhh6yIga7XAhVNxmMKHaUnAJ4Q9QEIMDAB#imgrc=dDtZ9jY2nAmG8M:

Dude, it really isn't as rare as you seem to think. I've talked to plenty of girls that have said they do want kids and a family. Just actually talk to girls lmao. 99% of people on here crying about how all girls are sluts are super virgins and dont talk to any girls

HNNNNNNNNNG

Haha totally smartphOWNED these crakkkas!

underrated toast

Mongoloid.

You can find them in any bible belt state. I know you all live in the city so your impression of women is severely tainted, but there's millions of conservative southern girls looking for a nice guy to treat right and have kids with.

I know this 25 year old white girl with three bachelors degrees (kinesiology, nursing and business) that has been single and going on dates for a few years now trying to find a nice guy to settle down with and have kids. She is conservative, very religious and wants the family life. She is smart and pretty, I would date her if I wasn't married already. She is only 25 but she is good wife material. Just an example of millions like her in the south.

>I know you all live in the city
Kek, it's almost as bad in rural areas my man. Maybe not AS bad as the city but not good either. Also
>single for years
>college
>dates
Smells like a closet whore to me, but I don't know her.

Nah her dad is a pastor of a big church, she isn't a whore. She had sex before but only once. I work with her alot so we talk. Most girls aren't as good as her. My wife was, hence I got married.

tell it to the females, they are the ones you stupid cucks put in control in the first place.

Some Slavs and Italians are white. Not all of them though.