Will America ever escape corporatism?

All the lobbying, handouts (tax benefits), things like Walmart paying people so little that they all get government benefits, military securing areas around the world so it's safe for oil companies, etc..
Are we stuck with this forever?

Corpocracy
Corporatocracy
Corporatism

are all different things. America is a corporatocracy

Walmart opened a farmers market in my area so locals can sell fresh produce, fk off.

Oh hi there

You're a fag

I'm gonna have to agree with >Walmart opened a single fucking farmers market so ALL THE OTHER SHIT THEY DO IS NOW GOOD

You're probably a sharter. Walmrt only carries shitty products anyway, I'll never shop there again after I did ONE time

Its Franchisers thats fucking US capitalism up. Instead of people being competitve starting their own companys, they influence the entreprenur into being a glorified employee and paying royaltie fees. Also destroying potential competition

Why even bother?
You guys have cheap food, that's what matter

>Walmart
amazon

Hey goy, dont start your own company. Instead Pay us money to use our logos and pay us royaly fees.

We'll escape it as soon as people understand how anarcho-capitalism can work. Not before.

IN N OUT> WENDY'S> SHIT > MCD

if you think its that simple, youre retarded

>Walmart paying people so little that they all get government benefits
the people that want it though
they want extra spending money but they want to stay on gib me's
do you realise how much those gib me's are worth, unlimited free health care, Housing Choice Voucher covers up to 70% of rent and utility costs, free food, and fee appliances, free internet , and free cell phone. and shit like that.
do you realise how much over the poverty level you have to be to make it worthwhile?

wtf did I just read?

You fuckin west coast In N Out shills crack me up

REMEMBER Sup Forums, FASCISM IS OUR END GOAL FOR AMERICA. "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children", Heil hitler
DEFEAT ANTI-NATIONALIST CORPORATISM

freedom user

checked. Amazon is one of the worst, yes, but that doesn't make Walmart good (or any better, really)

I dont think its the best burger place but for what you pay, its pretty good. Five guys is overpriced and is terrible. Its fresh and cheap.

>Born and raised in Nebraska
>Grow up with a bunch of small Ma & Pa grocery stores across town
>Even little small towns have their own general stores
>Walmart appears in my town
>Within 10 years all other grocery stores with the exception of two are gone from my town
>All the other small towns have lost their stores

Fuck Walmart and big business in general. Between them and fucking meth they're killing The Good Life.

Corporate capitalism is unsustainable and destined to result in the collapse of global social organization. We aren't stuck with it forever, it's a matter of how much death it causes when it collapses. Corporate capitalists have applied the doctrine of mutually assured destruction to the economic with "too big to fail," holding not just the U.S. but the entire world hostage.

The alternative of severely limiting corporate political power was possible at one point, but not anymore.

The rich KNOW that global corporate capitalism is destined to fail, and are hoarding as much wealth and power as possible to try to insulate themselves from it.

Agreed that Five Guys is overpriced trash. When I went there, they had signs shilling how it's not cooked until you order it, which made me think I could actually have it cooked to order (medium rare) so I thought it would be worth the price. What's the point in making me wait for a well-done mcburger?

Anyway, McDonald's only redeeming quallity is the fries. The burgers are indeed < shit

Yes they will.

>acting like America is Corporatist

I hope not. I pive and work in corporate America and my life couldnt be better.
>a beautiful wife wife
> beautiful white children
Life could not be better in America

You sir, are a nigger lover

Wendy's chef detected