BU.. BU.. BUT POL TOLD ME NIGS AND SPICS IQS ARE DESTROING THE WEST

visualisation shows the gains in IQ that different world regions have made since the first year for which data is available for a particular region.

Source: ourworldindata.org/intelligence/

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2013-05-victorian-era-people-intelligent-modern-day-counterparts.html
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/woodley2013.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The data isn't wrong, but your interpretation is.
All too common with these types of things.

>Oceana is the globe

it's AU and NZ

Look at the two curves, fag

This, if you read it, it means GAINS, meaning the average IQ has gone up and people are being less buttfucking retarded, not the overall average

Niggers gaining 12 IQ points in that time now gives them a current average IQ of 65. Just think how stupid they were before this. It is no wonder why they have historically made slaves.

>People went from being completely retarded to slightly-less retarded.
RACISTS BTFO

Doesn't that means that one day nigs will be as smart as asians for exemple???
There must be a limit to human iq, right?

No, it measuring the rate of improvement, not the range celing. Secondly theres the issue of other factors causing brain drains in the future since nobody can predict things. War, famine and pestilence often cause it. Religion to in some instances if you look at the ME

So, what you are saying is it takes over 100 years of human progress for the GLOBAL IQ to be carried up 20 points by Asians and Americans (United States), while Africa can barely manage 15 points with world assistance/aid, Oceania being conquered by Buddhists and White devils from USA, and Europe exporting Jews to the US?

Yep. Sounds about right, actually. Fuck off.

>implying I know how to read line graphs

WOAH YOU WERE ABOUT TO POST IN A
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
IT'S OBVIOUS WHY THIS IS DON'T BOTHER WITH THE RETARD
SAAAGEEEE

the average europoor 100 years ago had an IQ like that of an african today. genetics means fuck all for IQ

People are not actually getting literally smarter, but more specialized in abstract thinking, leading to more success in IQ tests. Their "real" intelligence has not increased by much at all.

It is easier to go from a 50 IQ to a 60 IQ than it is to go from a 120 IQ to a 130 IQ

the graphic is measuring IQ gains, not general IQ

>the average europoor 100 years ago had an IQ like that of an african today.
you actually believe that drivel...

It's even easier to go from a 60 IQ down to a 50 IQ.

the point is IQs get higher when quality of life gets higher, not because whites have magical genes that make them smart

Well bear in mind that for instance they used to set cats on fire for entertainment or go watch a public hanging and toss their piss and shit into the streets. That's even worse than the modern Russians.

i have studies to prove it , so yeah

So say in the 17th century when Leibnez and Newton created Calculus, they did so with sub 85 iq? If so how come niggers with the same iq today can't do anything?

>quality of life magically gets higher

Africa's performance is fucking pathetic. Only +10 where everyone else did +30

Global IQ is decreasing

But we do have those genes, and Africans don't.

The greeks from BC had an average iq higher than the africans have right know

Europe wasn't full of Leibnezes. There's a reason why that's a household name (or should be) while the great masses of the rest of them are not.

I'm not saying niggers aren't inferior, or that the above chart is entirely accurate, but by general behavior of the common population it is reasonable to presume that IQs are higher overall these days. Heck, nutrition, upbringing, education, literacy, are all way above what they used to be.

IIRC it was WWI where the Army had to figure out what to do because it turned out some rather large portion of the recruits were accustomed to wetting the bed at night instead of getting up to use the latrine.

>“The magnitude of white/black IQ differences on Wechsler subtests at any given time is correlated with the g loadings of the subtests; the magnitude of IQ gains over time on subtests is not usually so correlated; the causes of the two phenomena are not the same.” – Flynn 2013

If my max bench press increased by 50lbs last year, will I one day become the strongest man on earth?

Flynn effect is an increase in only one sphere of IQ, symbolic logic, while leaving all of the other thirteen or so unchanged.

What it really shows is that symbolic logic is more a skill and less a measurement of G.

>the methodology
>my-fucking-sides.gif

Did I say it was going to happen in a year?

That's bullshit. We are living in an intellectual dark age.

phys.org/news/2013-05-victorian-era-people-intelligent-modern-day-counterparts.html

Diminishing returns is the point you're missing. You have a long way up when you start very low, then you plateau and struggle to make meager gains if any.

He didn't say it was going to happen in a year either, he said last year he gained x in bench presses and was referring to "one day" future based on the past year. Maybe he'll raise 100 pounds next year but I guarantee he won't keep that up for long.

>while leaving all of the other thirteen or so unchanged.
Proofs?

That +30 is not from diversity, it's from a huge majority of those gains coming from Asian and European genetics.

Yes. This is obviously how Bernie can still win. Mighty Golem Jew President is best president.

t.IQlet

>will I one day become the strongest man on earth?

It's possible, isn't it?

I don't think you understand what I said.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I don't know, because like your click bait OP there isn't enough info provided to even bother guessing. Did he gain 50 for a total of 600? Is he new to it, a veteran? Did he start at 50 pounds?

you and your people are a big part of that delta.
dumbfuck

>world IQ is increasing

Are you retarded?

The average IQ is decreasing.

>What is slope?
>America is ripe for a plateau and then a decline

lead levels are declining dipshit

>dumbfuck

Do you know that every continent can increase in average IQ with a world decrease?

Are you braindead or something?

yielding a decline of − 1.16 IQ points per decade or −13.35 IQ points since Victorian times. These findings strongly indicate that with respect to g the Victorians were substantially cleverer than modern Western populations.

iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/woodley2013.pdf

Maybe it's because human iq in the first world is reaching a limit of what is biologically possible

The world IQ is NOT going up, it's going down. The pooinloos and africans have exploded in population. The flynn effect is not what it appears, the IQ "increase" is simply people becoming accustomed to standardized tests, better nutrition and schooling. A large part of an IQ test is how quickly you answer the questions, this has been improving for decades but abstract thinking has gone nowhere. If the flynn effect were real, it would mean our grandparents had IQs of 60-70 and unable to read, write or solve algebra.

It’s simply not. IQ has been decreasing for 100 years because humans became 30% of IQ is generally considered a non genetic component. Meaning it’s correlated with your work ethic, and various choices, voluntary or involuntary, you make in life.

>humans became lazy.

The way I understand the Flynn effect is that they are constantly changer the IQ test to maintain the average at 100. I would like to see a study comparing people who took a modern test vs their scores on a test from 50 years ago. I find it hard to believe that the average IQ in the Americas has risen by more than 30 points in the past 100 years.