Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

I wish we had fucked you this hard, but nah wahabi was a native born pedophile.

*suicide bombs your thread*

OP is a kike.

Can we just both just agree to fuck the kikes?

when the fuck did we let in the sandniggers in??

Jehovah made Whites to be superior to lesser races.

Jehovah made Muslims to serve Whites.

Posting the same thing every day is the textbook definition of spam.

Allah is a false God, repent and accept Jesus as lord to be saved before it's too late

If you just stayed in Arabian desert and didn't invade Persia and Byzantium, none of these would've happened.

It's the Jews you dumb sandnigger

C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-copypastaaaaa!
Copy-copy-copy-pasta!
C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-copypastaaaaa!
Pasta-pasta-copy-copy-copypastaaaaa!

Sing it with me!

Allah is a pagan god. "Allah" is a cognate of El. Look it up if you don't believe me. You are worshipping a sky god who didn't or couldn't save his own people during the Bronze Age wars. Repent and accept the one true transcendent God and his son Jesus Christ before it is too late for you.

It were you Muslims who adopted that shitty religion of crap.
Now run crying to Mohammed's arms for him to save you, if he doesn't rape you before (anyway that happen only if you're 9 or younger)

I'll just leave this here

>Allah is a pagan god.

Allah is not a pagan god. Pagan gods are more much merciful than Allah.

Allah is Mohammad's ego.

"There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" In one swoop, Muhammad monopolizes the gods and then claims that he is the only who can interpret this god. It's a genius move.

I hope your meme pic is true, the best moment in my life will be when none of you live in the west. I don't wish you harm, but we should not live in the same lands.

I can't wait til nukes start going off in your desert shitholes goatfucker

I'm mad about all that stuff, too, but I still don't want the West to be ruined.

>new testament
>historical proof

hehe. I can't wait until we wipe out Islam so we finally ban the bible as well.

In essence, Christianity/Judaism are the gateway drug to delusion. But Islam is the fever dream.

It was you.

It was you who slaughtered and spread Islam by the sword.
It was you who attacked Christian Europe FIRST without any fucking reason.
It was you who waged jihag on Europe for 400 years before we launched the first Crusade.
If you wouldn't of try to invade us for centuries, maybe we wouldn't rek your shithole nations you filthy fucking Moslem.

Allah is gay

Allah is a pagan God and Muhammad was a false prophet. Many muslims are being deceived and lead to Hell dont be one of them. Turn to Jesus

>gay is bad

spotted the christfag.

Muslims are wife beaters. They blame the victim. Total shit ideology. Go home and fix up your hellholes.

The Old Gods are Blood and Soil and they are real, unlike your pedo mo and jewbus

> christfag
> christ is a holy "prophet" in islam
> calling christ a fag is haram
> you are going to hell
Kek
We Christians can diss Mohamhead but you Moslems can't diss Christ because he is a holy prophet in the Koran meanwhile that sandnigger moHAMhead doesn't exist in the Holy Bible
Kekkkk checkmate.

You sand covered niggers execute gays. The only time you're ok with fucking a boys ass is when they're a child

>holy lands

stopped reading. hope you guys figure out what to do after your oil dries up and no one wants to support retarded religious hellhole countries anymore

muslims should stop harassing goats, throw the quran in the garbage and become decent atheists

>best for everybody

It's just a fact that Allah is a cognate of El. The god El. The pagan god El. Whom the ancient Phoenicians worshipped. You are worshipping a pagan god, and it matters.

Bait threads are useless, but I might as well remind people of the pedo grooming videos on yt while I'm here I guess.

Muḥammad ibn ʿAbdullāh ibn ʿAbdul-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim مُـحَـمَّـد ابْـن عَـبْـد الله ابْـن عَـبْـد الْـمُـطَّـلِـب ابْـن هَـاشِـم was a punk assed bitch who fucked little girls, murdered people for not "converting" - especially Jews who told him how fucking wrong he got the Koran. He is burning in hell right now for being a moon god worshipping, slave trading, little psychotic bitch.

Islam is religion only fit for niggers and their sand nigger cousins.

None of what you say is our fault would have happened if you stupid moon god (satan) worshiping sons of whores and camel fuckers had discovered and put to use the billions of oil under your feet. But no, like the stupid, retarded 13th century savages you are, you had no fucking clue until Western Civilization showed you what to do with it.

So please, continue to murder each other. Dumbasses.

You were killing each other long before we showed up and you know it. Sect vs. Sect, tribe vs. tribe, family vs. family. Even the west had never gotten involved with your land, even if the Mongols had never burned Baghdad, you would still be savages fighting over the most petty of bullshit.

ironically, Phoenicians wuz white

Genghis Khan was the best thing to ever happen to the Middle East.

>It was you who divided up the land.
no, that would be the ottomans.
> It was you who put in the puppet governments.
ORLY?
ibn saud didnt become the king of arabia by his own (brutally violent) hand?
saddam didnt become the head of the baath party by killing his his own comrades?
al-assad sr didnt become the head of syrias baath party by killing his own comrades?
khomenni didnt become the head of the iranian religious council by killing off his rivals within the (((islamic clergy))) ?
i could go on but you should get the point by now.
> It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
oil wells offend you?
i suppose you would prefer that your dusty little patch of sand remain impoverished? or did you plan on improving your economies in the (((Traditional))) ways, by robbing caravans and pirating ships?
> It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
there are 11x more "palestinians" now than there were in 1948. the jews seem extremely inefficient at "extermination"
> It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
not choosing a side, and watching you fuuckwits murder each other is "playing political games"?
> It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
nope. as always, sand niggers are ignorant and retarded.
we gave saddam FERTILIZER, and he turned it into weapons.
> It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
religious fundamentalism and the basic retardation of sand niggers played no part in this. none at all.
> It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
youare absolutely retarded.
> It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
saddam diverted the relief efforts to his pitiful war machine, so HE (an arab) is the one who killed those alleged children.
also, 1 million? 10 million? a billion? who cares, you animals breed like vermin

u guys were the ones who sided with the wrong side in World War 1
>ottoman empire

also Ghengis Khan probably fucked you guys up the most. more than anything the "West" have done. the West bomb the shit out of Asia and they were able to rebuild. u guys with ur shitty religion still stuck in the old ways.

Muhammad was a fucking pedophile a drunk and a drug abuser, he made those laws while high and drunk. You Muslims are the worst, go home a beat your wife piece of shot, check your privileges.

>believing we really gave them (((fertilizer)))

seriously user... you can't be that nieve can you

Muslims fuck kids.

Get it? It’s funny because it means children AND goats.

am a proud islamophob
what can i do to stop some shit from happening?

today!!!

Mecca and medina will be turned into pig farms

I'm not jewish

>1 post by this ID

Hey Muslim, we don't care what you have to say because you don't even believe in Jesus Christ, you are literally a servant of Satan and will die to the utmost if you don't turn to believing on Jesus Christ