Trump’s communication director is looking hot as fuck

Trump’s communication director is looking hot as fuck.

Not even, I can drive to Santa Monica and find waitresses that are better looking. She's a cutie, 7.5/10 but also has a chiseled face like some kind of tranny

Look at the outline of her bra bro. She’s ready to get naked.

are her shoulders broad or its the camera angle?

t. virgin

>not finding traps attractive
faggot

she's bringing the 80s back

why are you a woman?

What's a cock in your ass feel like?

Agreed. Literally gorgeous in a turtle neck. I'd love to see her on a beach.

very nice, mind you

what do periods taste like? women dont have g spots they pee on you. a dick in your ass feels so good you dont even need any hands. reach arounds are just a bonus cuz men arent selfish. it's like a combination of pressure and the same your dick feels only inside you and 5,000 times better. but you know this

>plebbit virgin everyone

jew

>what do periods taste like?
Like blood and pennies

hope hicks is hot af lets be honest

thats just the cancer from the yeast

Comely if not tranny.

user pls

>dark slavic features

Full regalia autism

Looks like Rebecca from Cheers.

Remember Jen Psaki tho

why

>Melania Trump
>Trump’s communication director

She looks THICC as fuck

>Trump’s communication director is looking hot as fuck.

That sweater is just awful, makes her look like she has broad man shoulders.

Dresses like a fuckin dyke you mean

I love it when the hot ladies completely cover up. Try to hide it all. It's like a beautiful Christmas present wrapped all up, and you just IMAGINE AND WONDER what's inside!
Wish more modern women got this idea.

>not liking broad man shoulders
Low test beta confirmed

>women are hot as long as they wear my shirts or never show me their hair hole

>women are hot as long as they wear my shirts
Yes....I love it when they wear my shirts! Ha!
> or never show me their hair hole
And...then you became gay again.

I'm kinda jelly she gets to MAGA. We all know how she got her start, and the hardest part is getting started.

thats the whole thing. i knew youd like it cuz i heard that on the radio once and have since connected the two. she looks like a line backer. it's ok. i asked op why he sides with or is a woman and then talked about being receptive. good thing im a flip flop fuck i guess. not bi. i mean im versatile. i need more visual stimulation. sure the chase is fun but i dont like men in dresses and if he is a prude i get soft right away. i will admit clothed women are better than whores though. i just really dont like republicans

>i will admit clothed women are better than whores though.
See? That's the spirit!
I'm not sure about everything else you said.
But I liked that part!

She's Trump's mistress 100%. Mueller's team is set to interview her. She knows everything.

gay is like straight. almost 100% its opposite but not quite. too many buzzwords and i apologise. i dont have the courage to lay naked women to be honest. my dick breaks at the thoughts of all the work i need to do and things i need to overcome. it makes me uncomfortable. i know what a dick is cuz i have one. so i just extend that to everybody else

some kinda 80s shoulders style

>ugly trannies and feminists jealous she can look hot as fuck without showing any skin