Continued from: >>148441345

continued from: Wesley Jew Crusher doubled down on using the Texas attack at a church to attack Christianity to tell people Christians and their concept of prayer with their christian values are useless. How should we respond?

wilwheaton.net/2017/11/point-of-clarification
> prayers don’t work. If they worked, we wouldn’t have mass shootings in America every single day.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/wil
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 18:19-20&version=NIV
twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
twitter.com/TheRealNimoy/status/569762773204217857
twitter.com/ikhwanweb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pic related
Open this pic full screen, seriously do it fucking now. The longer you look at it the more enraged you will get at how this sick fucking jew is using the deaths of these kids and their parents to piss on their christian faith and values.

>I would say roast him for the comment, but leave him an out. Something like 'something must have happened to him when he was a child to make him so spiteful'. See if he takes it.
There is wisdom in this it seems workable. Not sure if will work in that comment though, its so spammed.

Maybe we need to find or wait for new comments to try this tactic?

He isn't wrong. Christian prayer is revisionist blasphemy. Prayer is praise for god, not a christmas list for santa claus, not your personal army, not your happiness, desires, anger or fears.

Find address, send prayer groups, jehovas, mormans etc...

Some links/pasta of the shooter preaching atheism would be good.

he does have a point
regardless we ought to destroy what's left of his shitty career

Ok time for operation 'SHELDON!!'

Wil's wife's sons

Has there ever been a more pathetic male specimen, man and boy?

So, We need to put pressure on Wheaton and offer him an out (Name some names).

Alright, set your phasers to fun.
Get started on his reddit.

reddit.com/user/wil

>pic related
This jews first comment on his blog he couldnt let someone slide with being christian he had to attack them their values and their faith. This guy is sick, just pointing that out. Im not making something out of nothing, this guy is pushing this issue giving people fuel to throw on the fire against christians.

>Find address, send prayer groups,
Dear god can you imagine that? Looking at the comments there was this one Jehovas witness being mocked and ridiculed and those fuckers are hard core door to door.

The fact that he wrote that stupid blog apologizing just shows how much he hates christians, it isnt an apology but some kind of proclamation against decent family values and faith.

Scroll down and read the first comment where he literally goes balls out to shit on christians and anyone of faith, imagine if muslims saw that his fatwa would be assured for his place in hell.

Prayer is about speaking to God. That includes asking for help and guidance.
Expecting handouts or making demands is different than making requests.

He is wrong. He describes it as if prayers are demands and nothing bad can ever happen to you and attacks good intentions from people who care AND their religion simultaneously. You are contradicting yourself trying to defend him and argue what the purpose of prayer is.

as a government agent i think it makes sense for someone to violently attack this man using some type of blunt force weapon

Why is Wes so angry?

>So, We need to put pressure on Wheaton and offer him an out (Name some names).
this was why I made the new thread, this seems a great way to get more of their names out there while hey giving will an out. Sure its a jewy thing for him to play the v card to cover his ass, but lets face it that is how jews are.

All we gotta do is get the word out for this to go down and let things take their natural course.

Jesus is a prophet in Islam,
they don't take kindly to it either.

He had the world at his feet, and now he's fat, cucked, only neckbeards know who he is, and has chronic depression and no God.

>as a government agent i think it makes sense for someone to violently attack this man using some type of blunt force weapon
I hear ya. Read what that sneaky jew typed again. Seriously it took me a couple times but it is literally the kikery people talk about with Jews using sneaky tricks.

Notice he says praying is worthless, while in the next sentence claiming he is the victim saying he isnt mocking anyones faith even though literally that is what he is doing.

This is the kikiest of kikes and I swear somewhere there is an oven with his name on it.

Pic related.
Got his snowflake pushed in.

try this. "Prayer isn't about what God can do for us, It's about our own peace of mind". If he spergs back that's a good sign.

kek

Top fucking kek, did you just make that? shit man, you didnt hold back at all, preach on my man.

KEK

Or how about we just straight ask:
"Do you pray to Moloch or YAWEH? Are they the same guy?
Maybe if you found God, you could quit the SSRI's..."

>dat filename
Your doing gods work user.

What he did not after, not a day later or hours after the attack, literally RIGHT as the attack was reported was jump on those kids and parents deaths standing on their fucking bodies to tell them their faith is worthless, that they are worthless for believing it.

Really fires me up with that shit, i cant put my finger on why I am more pissed at him than the actual shooter but I am, I just am. I think its because the shooter just killed him, sure their dead but what this jew Will Wheaton did was worse feasting on their corpses to his followers like maggots giving them ammo to use it to attack christianity.

keked, also maybe here are your wives kids... enjoy.

top bantz.

kek

Counter-example time: Why did they apostle Paul, who knew more about the doctrine of Christianity than anyone living today, pray like this?

"Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,"

>my fee fees :(
Go back

>Maybe if you found God, you could quit the SSRI's..."
See that is shit that works right there. Its not backhanded or shitty to say but straight truth. Tons of people rewire their heads to handle life through faith and millions will testify to that from all religions. Kind of comes off jerky but its not a dick move at all its just telling it like it is and honesty or truth can hurt the weak like Wheaton I think. It would seriously get inside his neurotic head probably.

It was literally as happening.
Anyone not have their whole town IP range blocked from Twatter?

This

Wharf's son walks in...

And for that matter why did Paul ask the lord to take away the thorn in his side?

"And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh... For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me."

>Anyone not have their whole town IP range blocked from Twatter?
is that happening? Wil has some massive block list but he cant block us with all the cons and panel he does in person events he does.

I mean shit like this to people who dont even care about the con I hope can be motivation to confront him for the children and parents lost he spit on before their bodies are cold. For the kids who this christmas have no presents from their parents to come down too, I mean lives are fucked up forever, and this guy went out of his way to make it worse. He didnt wait a day or awhile like Obama and worse than making some political point, he used it to attack them. He is attacking those kids and parents grieving because in some way he gets off on it is the only thing I can think of.

If kikes faith was true it would save them from being genocided. Ba dum tsss.

Yeah, I know aspects of holocozd are doubtable. Its a text for for normies.

Wiki- Wheaton has spoken out against misogyny in video game culture,and wrote a (butt kissing) profile of Anita Sarkeesian for the 2015 Time 100.

He's an utter cuck faggot.

Atheist here, this is only going to make fedora lords like Wheaton hate you even more.

Aren’t you supposed to turn the other cheek and all that?

Bit of dark humour here,
couldn't help myself.

No.
That was The Jew Testenment.

No. frothing at the mouth hate from these scum is good. More public rage and bile from fedoras only makes them look unhinged.

do you think saying shit like he did in the OP makes him, or you, look good?

>Wiki- Wheaton has spoken out against misogyny in video game culture,and wrote a (butt kissing) profile of Anita Sarkeesian for the 2015 Time 100.
He propped her up as a geek because he is a phony too. He is some fucking SJW who locked on to this fringe thing that alot of people get into because we suck at socializing and its the only way we can make friends so he could fuck it up. These people are the worst literally the anti-christs of anything they touch including our boardgames.

>Aren’t you supposed to turn the other cheek and all that?
Truth time my friend. That passage is a metaphor teaching you that if someone is dishonorable to attack you when your back is turned that you know who your enemy is. Once a person is known as an enemy then may their hand act as an instrument of god against those who stand against his teachings.

The bible doesnt teach tolerance, it teaches Justice.

"My kingdom is not of this world." Prayer as user said isn't for physical ailments or a new car necessarily. It's for emotional and spiritual needs and growth.

Reminder that this is what Jesus had to say about prayer:

>Matthew 18:19-20
>“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 18:19-20&version=NIV

So yeah, if prayer worked then that group of people in the church, who were even more than just 2 or 3, would have had their prayer for protection answered and no one would have died.

>Aren't you supposed to just lay down let everyone walk all over you all the time?
No, that's not what that means.

Star Trek was really generous when they depicted an adult Wesley.

Wil never said anything like this when Dylan Roof roofed those 9 black people in church.

Hello atheist.
I am sure you preach the scientific model, so I must ask...why are you not agnostic?
You found proof?

i'm missing the part where he says you will never be harmed if you pray

I do love dark humor, that is dank my friend, glad I was born in time for this thread.

>do you think saying shit like he did in the OP makes him, or you, look good?
I dont know wtf is wrong with Wheaton but Atheists take notice. All other atheists need to read his blog post, he literally says all other atheists can fuck off. Hes saying fuck you basically to anyone in this thread who is an atheist. Anyone defending a guy who thinks like that is cucked, and dont be a cuck, unleash your fury upon him, express yourself naturally as God intended.

The boi will not criticize the black church who prayed after their slaughter by the hand of Dylan Roof. But he will trow poo at southern American folk? Wtf?

Kek. You left out the blue highlights though.

>Star Trek was really generous when they depicted an adult Wesley.
His real life jewy low testosterone didnt help either. I wonder if that is some curse from God or some shit why they have that problem I dont know but spewing the hate he does would piss off any higher power.

>
>Prayer is about speaking to God. That includes asking for help and guidance.
>Expecting handouts or making demands is different than making requests.
>
>He is wrong. He describes it as if prayers are demands and nothing bad can ever happen to you and attacks good intentions from people who care AND their religion simultaneously. You are contradicting yourself trying to defend him and argue what the purpose of prayer is.

And that's why he hates God and the concept of God, because he wants something simple and beneath his own understanding so that he himself can still feel the most important.

He says if any two people agree on something and pray for it then God will do it. Not that he might do it or that he'll think about it, but he WILL do it. From the mouth of fucking Jesus himself. So if it's possible for a group of people to get together and pray for something they all agree on and for it NOT to happen, then prayer really doesn't work, does it? Because that means the Son of God himself is wrong about how prayer works.

>Atheist here, this is only going to make fedora lords like Wheaton hate you even more.
Oh no, anything but that. You should check Faceberg, there's literally hundreds of thousands of people calling him a piece of shit right now.

christians are used to be eaten by lions. wil wheaton is possessed and he is raising his wifes sons, none of his own

>And that's why he hates God and the concept of God, because he wants something simple and beneath his own understanding so that he himself can still feel the most important.
Ya know what, I dont think your wrong at all. I think that is dead on to what he thinks looking at the stuff he says. Only a person that knee deep in themself could take a tragedy as it happens to basically use the blood of those kids and their parents to promote his own personal view of his hatred towards anyone who practices christianity. I will take you one step further its as if he has become one of the 7 deadly sins incarnate being vanity.

What a fucking faggot. I live in Seattle, and every year comic-con comes around, he makes his shekels doing autographs, then walks around the city hoping people recognize him. I'll keep an eye out for that faggot.

Update, Will is the new voice of Perceptor in the new transformers game 'Titans Return'. #boycottTrans

Fuck, FB perma banned.
Screencap for us? Cover your data obvs...
So many puns tonight.

>I'll keep an eye out for that faggot.
Be the hero we need user, pack a buddy to record it. As others said this is wheaton full on high on himself hating christians to make himself feel better.

He should be confronted over what he said, fucking up these kids and parents heads more than they already are over what happened and fuck the whole nation which was his intent to shit on the entirety of Christendom.

correction, some dumbass cartoon

>Update, Will is the new voice of Perceptor in the new transformers game 'Titans Return'. #boycottTrans
Yea I saw that and thought that but I dont think we can do anything, seems like he posted that after recording it so now their stuck with his voice right?

Goddamn why are atheists so fucking stupid? Like, does this faggot really think that everyone who prays really thinks that these prayers this one time finally are gonna magically make everyone stop doing anything bad ever again? That really isn't what prayer is about and religious folks understand this, why can't an atheist understand it?

Chr*stcucks BTFO by simple logic

We could make a dent in the sales. I don't think people are aware of his part in it.

Fuck this faggot, hope he dies soon.

Narcissism.

his phaser is set to faggot

Worst part is he has THOUSANDS Of jew followers. look at the tweet and the comments.

Every single person who posts saying their christian is attacked left right and center fueled by this sick fucks hate on christians. That is what pisses me off, that he is giving fuel to people hate on christians. Not ONE christian in that thread goes unmocked or unchallenged by his legions of jew followers who mock them and ridicule them more.

Are all atheists fucking full of hate and cant just be themselves without attacking other people for being christian? Like just go do your own thing and leave us the fuck alone.

>

>their concept of prayer with their christian values are useless
So in other words, he said nothing wrong.

Who is this kike and why should I care?

>We could make a dent in the sales. I don't think people are aware of his part in it.
You are right, I dont think people are aware of him at all. He is pretty much forgotten and never was so hmmm we could rebrand him using the transformers thing? Do they have any social media footprint we could reach out to them on? I want to see them explain how their making a kids show and letting Wheaton who used the dead bodies of children and parents to score religious points hating on their faith and religion and see if they stand behind him by keeping him, dam I would love to see that. Even better just make it about faith and say Will is islamophobic mocking religious practices that could work maybe?

He's a failed Hollywood nobody. You shouldn't care beyond nostalgia.

>Atheists are stupid because they point out the stupid irrational thing we do that we admit doesn't do anything at all
>muh fee fees just leave us alone!!

meant to link: his tweet where if you scroll through it a bit, every christian is attacked by his kike followers for having christian values basically being told to shut the fuck up about your meaningless religion. The fact their using a tragedy to do it, pisses me off more than the actual tragedy. twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

If his following were shot in a theatre watching a ST:TNG movie, do you think trekkie fans would wear their outfits?
Yes.
Look at Spocks final tweet.

twitter.com/TheRealNimoy/status/569762773204217857

Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.
You can read his shitpost to christianity here he made slamming the victims of the texas attack like as the attack was first getting nationally recognized he didnt even wait for those childrens bodies to get cold before he used it to mock them for having christian values.

Feel free to reach out to him here to share your thoughts:
>twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

>their concept of prayer with their christian values are useless
>So in other words, he said nothing wrong.
If you dont think mocking someones faith or personal values that people hold value in is wrong showing you have no empathy there is a reason we have a term for people like you heretic and a reason you should burn now and in death eternally for your hatred of humanity.

I'm too tired to think right now, but a good meme would be Wil Wheaton's inappropriate tweets.

>we wouldn’t have mass shootings in America every single day
what a huge fag. for one thing I'd be praying for them, for two every day? fuck this retardando

Now if I posted as Harrison Ford and called Trekkies retards, would that be acceptable?

with prayer? Duh?

Its ridiculous he really shows his jew here. I mean look at his apology he writes it out looking for sympathy. Then in the first comment he couldnt resist his inner jew to mock christians like the christ killer he is. The VERY FIRST comment he does this shit.
see

Some people have things that bring them together.
Worms attack that.

this isnt as much as an attack on christianity as much as its just him trying to do whatever he can to insult paul ryan for hypothetical brownie points from girls. or maybe to try to make a point to people that hes a good person.

either way he's stupidly cucked

meme subjects

Wil Wheaton's inappropriate tweets

and

Wil Wheaton hates God

Someone tag the Muslim Brotherhood.
twitter.com/ikhwanweb

Wesley Crusher deserves to die.

apparently, kid will wheaton wasn't even good enough to be molested

I hear ya bro but one problem he goes on and doubles down on hating christianity. He goes all in on that shit. He uses Ryan as a prop to spread his hatred of christians. Ya know how people say Jews use sneaky tricks right? This is what people mean by that, his jewish sneaky tricks is using Ryan as a prop to express how he hates christians. In his blog he doubles down not on Ryan but hating christians in the comments while at the same time saying he is the victim. THERE IS NO END TO THE JEWISH TRICKERY IN HIS BLOOD!

The venom he spews poisoning social media is disgusting. How he questions peoples faith during an attack on faith is even worse there isnt even a word I can think of to describe how low that shit is.