Incels BTFO by reddit

Where will all the Trump supporters go to talk about how much they hate women now?

Other urls found in this thread:

wellingresearchlab.com/uploads/1/3/5/7/13572010/hill_et_al._2013.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gN12ru3fpw0&t=325
youtube.com/watch?v=CiWk8VCGBOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poor /r9k/ is going to get flooded with reddit cancer

Fuck Reddit.
That was the most redpilled sub on the site.
Brainlets don't understand how to read past the memes and actually understand the knowledge that was being collected there.
Will bump thread with infos.

Importance of eye area

I'd feel worse for /r/incels but they always flood Sup Forums with their fake tinder stories

I used to hangout on puahate and then when it reformed to sluthate. Normies will never understand the plight of the incel and how much suffering they go through life.

>be a whiny virgin and just complain about your life
>people laugh at you and create a subreddit dedicated to laughing at you and meta-foruming
>get banned for harassment while those laughing at you are rewarded with 6 gorillion reddit gold
kek, non-normies btfo

>fake

They weren't whining, they were collecting hard facts on the nature of women.

woah spooky what does it al mean thoguh

>implying that isnt just a board full of larpers

It's all about the face. All about the face.

It means that your eye area is one of the most important areas on your face that determine your overall look.
Look at how harmless these beasts look just by putting the eyes of a prey animal in the place of their normal eyes.

never heard of that site before and it's already left my mind

But all humans have front-facing eyes, even this fag

Huh, interesting.

And LOL @ your life if you don't have a great chin + good eye area.

What's an example of bad eye area?

Indeed

Front facing is just one aspect of it.
Another is something called canthal tilt which means how your eyes are angled.
Another is how hooded they are and how much of your sclera show
Our biology leaves lots of hints behind for potential mates to determine our hormone status and level in the hierarchy

>One chance at life
>Born with scleral show

J U S T

Why does redditors love censorship so much? That community wasn't bothering anyone and they seemed to mostly keep to themselves.

Aren't redditors usually the ones harping about "muh internet freedom"?

... I don't see it. The Tiger just looks like a Jew now.

I'd feel much more financially secure around the left eyes.

Do you guys still worship Mike Mew?

This, pbuh.

chad morph
Reddit banned this sub for being close to the truth. very sad.

Eggman is hardcore, though.

The left eyes are the tigers eyes put onto its prey
left/right swap
saying you like the left eyes more is backing up the point.
harmlessness isnt a good thing.

where can i buy that shirt

The muscles don't come with the shirt, Cletus

Some people like him, some people think it doesn't work.

found the post that got them banned
could be a false flag
could be legit
who knows
another day, another alexandria lost.

t. nerd virgin

incels was the best subreddit in there. What a shame. Should've banned the_donald instead

The guy who made one abou Ray Perr (rayper) provided video proof. None of the tinder screen caps are fake. He was literally matching with 1 woman in 3-4 swipes.

100% false flag. There is no way of challenging this. r/rincels had regular posts about being careful about bait threads and reporting them. Its difficult to stay unbanned if literally tens of hundreds of false flag posts are made every week.

The whole point of reddit is censorship.

Dealing with the constant shilling and attacks is certainly a problem. I imagine this is how western civilization as a whole has been treated throughout its entire existence. Very redpilling.
What's the solution? Who knows...

Incel = involuntarily celibate? Why do they have an entire subreddit dedicated to hating on people who can't get laid. That's about the most mean spirited thing I've ever heard.

I'm retarded, can somebody explain this scatter plot to me?

yes incel = involuntary celibate. The people who hate incels are incels too.

lol wtf. Reddit's killing itself.

The_Donald is next on their sights, guarantee it. And then they'll all come here.

The fact that it goes up at a perfect 45 degree angle shows that whatever your 'looks' score is, is the exact same as your 'personality' score. Try it on the graph. Find a 4 in looks and what is the personality score? It's a 4.

This shows that your personality is the exact same thing as your looks.

Yeah I've recently discovered there are many people who dedicate large portions of their days to posting on IncelTears. Very strange, and pathetic. Maybe even worse than the incels they ridicule

The hotter you looked, the higher your perceived personality was. The uglier you looked, the lower your perceived personality was. A direct correlation on both fronts, looks and personality, basically BTFO'ing the idea that "it's what's on the inside that counts". A load of horseshit, basically.

What's an incel?

the_donald is untouchable
trp is another story, i wonder if they will hit that sub or not, they have been prepared for it for years now.

People would rather be with an attractive partner, than one with a personality they desire but depending on the age, IMO 25 and up -- everyone just wants to lock down the most attractive partner they can find

Rating means nothing

The word of a woman means absolutely nothing

Mating success does

Dominance is a greater indicator of reproductive prowess

Not even memeing, send them over to /r9k/. We need fresh robots to tale back the board from bra posting, normies who think that being sad sometimes makes them a robot, and bait posters.

read

define dominance

/r9k/ has been normieville 2.0 for awhile, nothing reddit could do to it to make it worse

>tfw my parents took my phone away so i cant txt my gf anymore ;_;

>This shows that your personality is the exact same thing as your looks.

Kike and nigger posts all day give the people what they want.

What horrible people, I'm glad they got the boot. Society is better off without them.

incels had the best memes
what a shame

Combination of soggyknees and people's inability to admit, despite all the bullshit about being tolerant and accepting of all peoples, that they think virgins/incels are scum just for existing. Society constantly derides the poor bastards and then wonders why they're angry, jaded, misanthropes.

I remember when these pics were really popular on Reddit, even when people were admitting that this was gross and that the incels had a point, they still kept insulting them.

>I don't see it. The Tiger just looks like a Jew now.

solution is people who start taking one for the team

>Low empathy
>Confrontational tendencies
>Disagreeableness
>Aggression
>Low cortisol levels
>Desire to control others
>Dark triad traits

wellingresearchlab.com/uploads/1/3/5/7/13572010/hill_et_al._2013.pdf

Honestly, using actual mating success is a superior measure than just asking people "do you think X looks hawt"?

What's the one for women?
There're certain facial features I prefer myself, I'd like to know what I'm "subconsciously" looking for.

ah thanks.

what a bunch of losers. There's people like that out there? christ.

>What's the one for women?
That's easy. For men, it's just Neoteny and signs of fertility.

That photoshop is way funnier than it deserves to be.

All of those are just another way of saying 'have high testosterone' because if your T is high all of those will come true.
High T people 'look hawt'
you cant fool biology.

The only thing you need to do to determine mating success is find what women are attracted to because women are the ones who decide when sex happens.

ugly guy

Besides racial/tribal facial characteristics like nose shape, eye color, you are probably looking for good development of the facial area in general (good jaw line, wide face, full cheeks) which show good nutrition (aka ability to make good babies)

in other words biological health is attractive. I don't have any pictures that go into this in detail but you can look up 'proper facial development' or even 'mewing' and get a feel for it

I wonder what I would look like all chad'd up

youtube.com/watch?v=gN12ru3fpw0&t=325

>proper facial development
got this for women
from claimingpower.com

my sides

>what a bunch of losers. There's people like that out there? christ.

Yeah, and the more you think about their situations, the worse they actually become.

Oh man that shirt made me laugh

Hate women? I love women! Everyone should have one to clean their house.

Virgin detected
Honestly, when did /r9k/ converge absolutely with Sup Forums?

The latte liberal can't empathize with males. If it were women that were mostly affected by inceldom /r/incels would be a default subreddit

I'm won't be spending much time thinking about them, much less their situation.

>women will message extremely physically attractive men even though their profile says dumb shit

Wow what a revelation. Make a mode tier female profile saying you are a lesbian that likes to sodomize men with a strap on and watch thousands of men stumble over themselves to take you out

Does anyone remember jsanza29 from puahate?

sad. they might have been ugly people, or losers, or had anxiety problems or whatever, but they were honestly a pretty redpilled sub. i used to go there and talk to them sometimes. RIP /r/inceltears. you join the illustrious ranks of all of the good subs that have been banned from plebbit. /r/gasthekikes, /r/coontown, /r/philosophyofrape, /r/beatingwomen, /r/fatpeoplehate and so many, many, many more.

OMG KEK KEK KEK

It is widely believed that men's appearance is irrelevant to women tho

Are those actual comments or bot generated? They seem real but it says subreddit simulator

It seems pointlessly cruel to consider shutting down an incel space a "victory." This is like when the anti-GG crowd went after wizardchan.

These people are actual fucking scum. When RWDS start rolling I'm killing 100% of redditors, no exceptions.

i have to agree, the level of redpilledness on that sub was actually extremely high. blackpilled, you might even say. those kids had absolutely not tolerance for societies bullshit. it's like they'd been on the receiving end of it for so long that they finally totally innocculated themselves from social lies.

>Make a mode tier female profile saying you are a lesbian that likes to sodomize men with a strap on and watch thousands of men stumble over themselves to take you out

Kinda a false equivalency since women are typically the sexual selectors in our society but I understand your point. A comedian on Youtube actually did something like this on OKCupid. Made a female profile with fake pics and a bunch of obviously fake/facetious info, and got tons of messages from thirty dudes trying to fuck him. It's actually pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiWk8VCGBOY

They have the power of bureaucracy behind them, and they're stupid enough to use it irresponsibly.

Even when one controls for physical attractiveness the results remain the same

Dominance is the most important factor in male mating success

/r9k/, plenty of incels AND incel-tears, all in one place!

This was my favorite meme from there

They were beyond blackpilled

If the threads that are posted here on a daily basis are any indication, they'll probably just continue to come here.

Well that's Bullshit. Hence why rich women fuck the pool boy.

> what comes after the blackpill
Death?

Remember lads, looks are everything

Why didn't some extremely charismatic motherfucker round up them all up and build an army out of them. An army of creepy serial killers...wtf wasted opportunity

gentlemen pill

But people believe it is true, they assume the pool boy's attitude and confidence got him laid, as some people in this thread already showing it