Trump is America

Trump represents American Memes to a T

-Fat
-Eats like shit
-Lazy
-Stupid
-Talks about shit he doesn't know about.
-Tacky
-Self Indulgent
-Materialistic.

It's like Americans voted an accurate representation of how we actually see burgers IRL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

show us your real flag shitskin

MAGA

35% of America

The things you listed are also why Sup Forums has such a hard on for him.

>-Lazy
ill give u the rest but lazy dude works 16-18hr days unlike bush and Obama who only worked an 8hr day.

Only dumb uneducated people voted for trump. MUH WHITE POWER. Its okay tho, the powers that be are the real cuprits. Not like citizens of America have any real power.

I honestly let out a chuckle every time I see him and am reminded he's president of the United States. Makes my day better. I wake up with a smile

He only spends millions of our dollars to protect his autist son so he can play his vidya in his room.

Id much rather sleep with Malia then trumps daughter.

Y don't u show your flag coward? Embarrassed of you're country? Cause we ain't bitch

Lmfao I don't know what he does on the daily honestly so I can't account for it but he certainly doesn't sound like he works 18 hour days to familiarize himself with most anything.

I believe it when they say he 'works' by watching tv all day sending his body guy on mc donald's run has a cocacola button on his desk cause he's too lazy to go get one, plays on his phone and goes golfing on the weekends.

I think I heard him complain about how hard everything is. Even that lazy nig Obama campaigned for his healthcare bill what did this guy do?

Russians got us good. But not really. The fact that bernie wasnt the DNC canidate shows that Americans are just slaves and the election process is nothing more than a sham to keep us complacent. Pity us. We are just waiting to be ritualistacally sacrificed once again. Some great happening under the Trump administration to justify another fake war for Zionism.

Nice discussion I didn't think it'd go over this well. Gotta get to work. Have a good night burgers

that meaningless drivel in what way counters my argument. none your just being hyper critical. Trump has a myriad of flaws in his policies, go with that.

Hes just a face to place the blame when some nuke goes off in some city like they are planning. Then he will rabble rabble the peasants like GW did and send their sons to go die in another artifical war. Trump is nothing more than a puppet.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Rich "billionaire" born with a silver spoon in his mouth, famous for being rich son of a millionaire, reality TV star who orders his steak well done, on his third wife, pussy grabber in chief, first legislative accomplishment is to cut his taxes by a billion $$.

basically this.

Your vote was meaningless.

you must be an aids infested loser

Look I'm not gonna try to pretend that your subjective view of an entire people isn't wrong. But consider this: you say that a country is led by a representative of the population of that country. How is that wrong?

That being said, you're a rube and not one for company.

He's the most American of any of us. Meanwhile other "white" nations elect brown people and women to represent them in government. It's really pathetic if you think about it.

>born rich
>never worked a day in life
>daddy built his company
>literally became famous in the 80s for shamelessly bragging bout how rich he was
>runs his dads company bankrupt a year after he dies
>survives by licensing his brand name but promising his creditors he'll never take an active management position in any of his companies again
>Probably bored as shit in the late 90s, never having to work so starts some TV shows to satisfy he ego
>Takes the presidency with empty promises for the ultimate ego trip

>people actually think he represents them in any way whatsoever

Poo goes in the loo.

No seriously, show us your real flag, rockfish.

Who did you vote for?

....the White House kitchen staff couldn’t match the satisfaction of a quarter-pounder with cheese (no pickles, extra ketchup) and a fried apple pie, it was Keith Schiller, bodyguard and Trump whisperer, who would head down New York Avenue to McDonald’s on a stealth fast food run.

>Shit on America
>Hide your own flag
I'm not impressed.

I feel
>never worked a day in life
>daddy built his company
how uneducated can one person be?

you seem to be slightly perturbed

Cry more faggot. I can smell your butthurt from here.

>Burrrrnie bruh! XD

>quarter-pounder with cheese
foul
>no pickles
moderate improvement
>extra ketchup
ick

SHUT UP KOALAFUCKER

You got someone better to fix this shit faggot?

>despite all that wins at everything

still not hurt euro trash