THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>terrorist attack in 201

you'd think they'd be over it by now

Too bad it wasn't real... Fucking LARPer

Suix suicide bombers

Marilyn Manson always being edgy. Based as fuck. Trigger those conservative retards.

>bismuth incarnate
>based
pick one.

is he /ourguy/

Yes, hence "shock rock". Get with it, it's 1997 for Christ's sake.

too soon

wouldn't this trigger liberals

I cant believe hes still touring and am shocked that the people that would pay to see him would be upset by that.

Back already, I would have thought the busted ribs would have kept him out of commission for a while longer.

When I was younger I thought he was edgy. Now I know he's just a subversive jew.

>Suixicide bombers

Wasn't it nearly two decades he was distancing himself from Columbine?

>Marilyn Manson, known as that edgy faggot can be spotted years later still being a complete edgy faggot but just older
The dude has become like that creepy lame uncle who never had kids and likes Halloween way too much.

I'm surprised people still go out to see him despite the fact he has blown out his voice with years of drugs and screaming.

Remember, he had a few row of ribs removed for self fellatio.

EDGE
D
G
E

Oh, that Islamic attack is a mass shooting now? I know it technically is both but it's not the way we use those words.

fucking lost it

Did he use Rose McGowan like a cum rag before or after she got Weinsteined? Not sure which sloppy seconds would be worse.

Top kek

I don't think it honestly matters. Don't they all share all the same STDs anyway?

fucking this
faggots are worse than jews

>I don't think it honestly matters. Don't they all share all the same STDs anyway?
Imagine Weinstein, laying back in an EZ Boy recliner, pants around his ankles. Rose is on her knees, slurping hungrily at his limp cock. Shes licking his sweaty balls, teasing his taint and asshole with her probing tongue. Harvey lets out a ghostly moan, like a whale song, and as he dribbles his yellowish clumpy cum all over her face and into her waiting mouth. 'Fuck yeah', Rose is thinking to herself as she busily slurps up the sperm from Harveys limp cock head. Just got me a role in a shit tier Tarantino movie.

Sioux, but they never inhabited California - that was Miwok territory.

I bet the fairy doesn't even have an open carry license lol

Didn't he die this year? At a concert? Crushed by a gun? Or am I in the wrong timeline again?

lmao

Injured when a big prop gun fell on him the night before Oct 1...

>Didn't he die this year? At a concert? Crushed by a gun? Or am I in the wrong timeline again?
Some user larped that he was dead. Apparently the guns were made from styrofoam and weighed in at around 20 pounds. Anons were hoping for death but MM only pulled his vagina.

He survived it

The /k/ in me wants to rage
The Sup Forums in me wants to laugh
The Sup Forums in me just wants it all to burn