Untitled

=================================

>How is the Sup Forums's ethnostate plan different from other initiatives for creating a new white homeland?

While other organizations have proposed secession, balkanization, or mass migration within an existing sovereign state (which is in actuality an unrealistic proposal) the ethnostate plan involves the organic approach of building white nationalist communities from the ground up.

>How do you build a community from the ground up?

This is done in a fashion very similar to how some breakaway religious groups develop their own compounds.

Start with a single building, small country house is really all the initial planners need as an HQ. Once this is established, the organizers of the white community contact nationalists in their area, including groups like the Traditionalist Workers Party and Identity Europa to bring in "settlers" to the area. Small homes will then be constructed with cost-effectiveness and subsistence in mind. As more small homes are built in the immediate area the community will grow and small businesses may then be established in order to support these families and to keep money within the community with as little reliance on (((banks))) or imports from the outside as possible.

At this point a small community made up exclusively of white nationalist families will be able to make decisions together and fund community buildings in order to expand the small community into a town. These little towns will serve as safe havens for white identity and white nationalist groups to hold conferences meeting and rallies in a friendly environment.

>How will you keep these communities white, it is that kind of exclusivity illegal?

Simple, Maine is the whitest state in the Union. The ethnostate plan calls to build these settlements away from major cities in areas where minorities would not want to live. Throw in the complete lack of social welfare and just like that you have a voluntarily homogeneous ethno-community.

Other urls found in this thread:

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

==============================

>How will these communities remain self-sufficient?

The Amish have the right idea. All utilities in homes will be maintained with cost-effectiveness in mind. Farmers markets, home gardening, electrical microgeneration, and homeschooling will be hallmarks of every white settlement. Guard dogs, A very localized tranquility force, and the right to bear arms in self-defense will ensure that (((trouble))) stays a world away.

>What can I do to help?

Do as many anons have been doing the past few days and arrange to meet at a specific potential property site and inspect it together. As previously stated this is a very organic process and it is up to each local white nationalist community to initiate the foundation of their respective white homogenous settlements.

=====================================

Time to get comfy and practice HEMA

=====================================

>The Ethnostate

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/EthnoState.pdf

>Why would someone consider doing this?
The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively. We must have a state of our own to secure the existence of our people and a future for our children.

>Where would such a thing possibly exist?
Currently the best location to move would be in the Maine preferably out in the countryside. This is not going to be just some single city of white people it's going to be an entire nation of racially aware white people.

>B-but I want the ethnostate to be x and y and be z!!!
The most important part of getting this started is to stop infighting. We aren’t women. We can accept the reality that life isn’t always exactly tailored to our every need.

>Yeah well what system will be using to govern our people?
There is no set in stone system or brand we're going to place it's going to rest of what's economically and culturally sound, there's more room for discussion on this topic however.

MOST IMPORTANTLY WE'RE HERE TO TALK ABOUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE MOVE, IMPORTANT SKILLS WE NEED, AND HOW TO PROPERLY NETWORK INTO AN EFFICIENT COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE.

=============================================

=============================================

STAY EDUCATED!!!
------------------

Reminder that Larpagans are not wanted and that you are what you eat

>Eating semen makes you a semite ;)

Discord: ca5EZE

ha gaaay

Reminder that our daughters will be on the right and not the left

No u

Just buy a gun you larper faggot

kys pajeet you and your stupid ethnostate of 56% faces

We definitely will. Multiple.
We also enjoy the martial traditions of our ancestors.

yeah why dont u die

you have nothing to live for

Tfw Maine is 93% white. Kek, kys

Reminder that we are trying to stay away from nigs that be noggin like what is in .gif related

go home and cry to your mom about your stupid face

>56%
>Maine
Yeah ok bud. You just get some rest there pal, I’m sure you’ll feel better in the morning.

IE is working on this.
I wonder how big it'll get before it's Waco'd

Wow you are really ass blasted.

>internet explorer
kek

Good thing we won't be making any pagan larp cults.

what a samefagging retard watch out for this shill

shut up you stupid burger kys

your a loser and your mom doesnt love you

Watch how the Jew recoils

Ignore shill

i hope you die tomorrow nazi

go home and cry about it

>Nazi
KEKEKEKEkekekekekekekekek
The death squads are coming you faggot.

stupid burger die urself

ya ur dummie nazi hitler lover

I will raep your tite boi pucci with my utter contempt for your existence

Read the ID, ignore

this faggot doesnt know what samefagging is

oh shoot nice digits man

haha 1488

I'm cumming 4 u and u boi pucci

Same chosen one under a different flag each time.

you stupid nazis i thought this was a board for free speech nazi loser idiot dummy stupid heads

No nogs or zogs

oy ye fookin bugger lemme tell ye wot ur gonna get a gabbin roit in yer eyebolls m8 u hear me eh

Kekekekkekekeke

kys nazi im leaving ur all losers with dum faces and stupid dumness

what a faggot

Oi mate, I'ww smash yo fwukin ed in. I swea un me mum.

i think its actually retarded

Holy shit.
Is this Pirate King from last time?

ayo cracka yo you yo you yo yo you cracka moddafugga ayo dem be rayciss n sheeeeeeit n WE WUZ KANGZ

go back to the shackles where you belong nigger

>implying once that small town becomes a thriving white city niggers and beans won't flood it like the leaches they are
Besides I don't want a white town. I want our country to be white. Every bit of it. And I'm fine with niggers being killed if they won't leave

OMG RACIST RACIST Sup Forums IS FULL OF RACISTS YOUR GOING TO BE ON CNN

RACIST RACIST MY FRIENDS AND I ARE GOING TO REPORT YOU

Eyo hol' up.
Smacks lips.

YOUR TOTALLY GOING TO BE ALL OVER THE NEWS THE FBI IS GOING TO FIND YOUUUUUU

BUILD THE WALL

>Maine
>93% white
>Beaners and Niggers

Also, easy solution. Run for town gov' in town of 900 people. Ban weed and lower gibs.

nigs gonna nog

hey you stupid bigot thats racist

He just keeps responding to himself.

If Maine had a big city then yes niggers and beans would do what they always do. Show up and demand gibs

your nose is showing

There are no big cities in Maine and we won't be near them.

KEKIMUS MAXIMUS!!!!

he just keeps going
this is intesting to watch

ITS HAPPENINGIGNNGNGGNN!!!!!!!!

kek is a stupid meme

Geben Sie mir!

It really is.

Only giggle I've had today. :D

oy ye fockwit listen up im not a kekfag but you see these digits here theyll fookin clobber yer eyes out

>being this dense
you need to go back

>believing in kek

haha what losers

are the liberal politics of maine going to be an issue? I was thinking we find the place where the mathematical distance from every minority is the highest, it'll probably be between utah/monana, kansas, and minnesota

digits
also go back to plebbit faggot

>Implying this loser isn't you

Oy Vey

KEK DISAGREES
PRAISE KEK

My point is nowhere is safe as long as subhumans are allowed in this country

hey man im sorry but kek just isnt good optics you know

Maine is mostly blue by virtue of libertarianism. That gives us work room. We also aren't going to run from struggle. We are going to Maine because it is the Whitest.
>93% face

i mostly do it just for the meme

well ur meme sucks

Your point is valid, however start small to go big. Our end goal is to go in to politics in Maine, who knows what could follow from that.

you're still here kys

you're actually still around wth

I thought I saw the last of you.

kys nazi losers im better than u r

Vag here. I miss anything?

If you're not going to put up a good argument then
LEAVE.

We can't legally stop them. We aren't getting Ruby Ridge'd
We can make them not want to come.

see
NORMIES GET OUT.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE