>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>Bukamal/Qaim/DeZ Nov 5
imgur.com/a/qOzt4
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 7
>Report:Iraqi PM-troops can attack ISIS in Sy
>SAA begins Albukamal offensive, attacked the IS positions E. of Al-Mayadeen this afternoon
>SAA seize the town of Sarha Shamaliyah in NE Hamat
>Report:US choppers removed IS commanders from Mayadeen before Syrian Army op began
>IS contingent currently trapped on island of Hawijat Qati - E of DeZ & N of Saqr Island
>SAA launch fresh attack in the Golan Heights, targeting Beit Jinn pocket that is under HTS control
>Ex Lebanese PM Hariri left SaudiArabia to UAE
>HTS used chemical weapons trying to overrun SAA defences in N Hama
>OPCW verifies 25 of 27 chemical weapons facilities destroyed in Syria
>SAA launch counter-offensive in N Hama to recapture lost towns from HTS
>Barzani said that KRG ready to begin talks with Baghdad, adding that issues should not be resolved militarily
>Afghanistan; IS militants storm Kabul TV station in ongoing attack
>Saudis accuse Iran of 'military agression' due to Yemen rocket.Saudis: acts of “aggression” by Hez = declaration of war by Lebanon
>Leaked Israeli cable to ambassadors:Support Saudis in war against Houthis,ramp up pressure against Hez & Iran,attempt to expel Hez from Lebanese politics
>Humanitarian supplies into Yemen halted, UN urges Arab coalition to end blockade

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/explosive-leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-provoke-war/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_International_Theory
southfront.org/saudi-arabia-may-confiscate-33-billion-net-worth-due-anti-corruption-arrests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEATH TO ASSAD THE BUTCHER

mashallah greater idlib will destroy the nusayri regime

Fuck ISIS terrorists, HTS terrorists, FSA scum, kurdish terrorists and all the /sg/ users that want me dead.
Arab baathism will prevail, pan-arab spring is coming soon.

Trump just had a speech in south Korea, going full spaz on Kim and screaming about eugenics and bucket babies or some shit.
/ptg/ are currently wanking their dicks to the prospect of nuclear war, Tbh
Same old bullshit

Kys Tbh pham

Says the CIA nigger.

Lol

>ASSAD IS STRONG GRRR
>bombs airfield
>nothing
>ASSAD WILL RETALIATE WATCH OUT
>bombs hezbollah
>nothing
>STOP IT OR ISRAEL WILL FALL
>bombs IRGC general
>nothing

absolutely pathetic ass*dists...

Take your teenage drama somewhere else

I might have a solution to this pan arabism thing since you wount unite just for that, a model of a system, but ill explain tommorow if you like, im off now
Hes not gonna do anything, this is nothing to care about

If you dont support Arab Baathism then you dont support President Bashar Al-Assad.

>kurdish terrorists

Remove Saudi and Israel and arab baathism will reach Bosnia, gnite.

>1967
loses sinai
>1982
loses south lebanon
>2014
crushed by israeli army

Absolute failures. Sad!

Strategy's not your strongest ability, is it?

Gn kurd destroyer.

We found the kurd!

good one. have fun when iran is bombed to a dust by chief goy Donnie! you wont be laughing then :)

not being a pushover tends to be an important part of being a good leader. ASSad has always bowed to pressure, like a wimp

I don't support your drunken spergouts

You are just a useless jewish scum. Actually i preferred old good Hejazi baathist more.

If Jews are so smart why do they have a 0-6000000 kill ratio against an Austrian Arab Lmfao

Fuck Assad. He is a killer of his own people.
He has GASSED over 2,000 OF HIS OWN PEOPLE.
His BARREL BOMBS have KILLED THOUSANDS of CIVILIANS.
He doesnt care if he points his guns at a daycare or at ISIS. BTW 90% of the time he says he is fighting 'terrorists' or 'ISIS' he is in fact fighting moderate opposition who took up arms against him due to ATROCITIES committed by him on their communities.
They both look the same to him. HE is the REAL ISIS.
Over 4 million people FLED SYRIA, BECAUSE of HIS GENOCIDAL TACTICS.
He SHOT PROTESTERS who were UNARMED, and RELEASED TERRORISTS to DESTABILIZE THE OPPOSITION.
The SAA are nothing but child killing THUGS.
The Syrian Airforce bombs vital infrastructure such as HOSPITALS and SCHOOLS to demoralize THEIR OWN CITIZENS.
Its a shame that small groups such as Al-Nusra smear the name of the Opposition.

If I didnt tell you I was drunk you wouldnt have known.
> supports President Assad and Arab baathism
> get called a jew
Russian education or fetal alcohol syndrome? Or both?

> old good Hejazi baathist
have not seen him for ages. hope he is okay.

To the Arab Baathist:
You hold onto failed values, which time and again have faltered in the face of the mujahid. Wherever mujahid have appeared, the secular/nusayri/satanist-crusader regimes have fallen, and a new bright path has been paved for the glory of the Islamic revolution. Time and time again the faith of god has been set against you, yet you fail to repent and receive the message of Allah the merciful. Muhammad(pbuh) united the Arab world under ISLAM. Only through the will of Allah will the Arabs be united, and Takfiri impostors destroyed, crusaders driven out, and traditional values return.

AL MAWT LI NUSAYRI
AL MAWT LI KHOMENEI

>southfront.org/explosive-leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-provoke-war/

CONFIRMED

ALLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

ASSADISTS BTFO
HEZBOSHITS BTFO
KhOmMiEs BTFO

GET FUCKED

See how this guy refuses to call FSA as terrorists? You can see were his loyalties lie.

>southfront.org/explosive-leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-provoke-war/

Yep... the (((saudies))) did it again.

Look at those noses... they are twins.

Look at their older generations, this is the guy that created the petro-dollar with Kissinger.

Why not just have a E.U kid of union?

>Inb4 "We Arabs don't need Eurocuck solutions, focus on your own problems and leave ours to us"

He's even more jewish than fucking Kissinger! For fuck's sake!

How come the Saudi and ISISraeli govs are such scum?

What is an EU kind of Union based on? We have a shared language and similar culture, so its easier to go further than the EU.

Because they are goblins like Golum from The Lord of the Rings

They do, it's called the Arab League. They've agreed to form a joint army too.

Rumours claim that the Saudi royal family is of jewish origins, they have no ties to the Arab World. No one knows their tribal origins, so either theyre Iranian, Pakistani or Jews.
This could explain the desperation theyre in right now, Israel is on its last leg and all masks are coming off.

> We have a shared language and similar culture, so its easier to go further than the EU.
Well thats what the yugos said i the twenties and look how that ended...

What are you talking about? You're screaming CNN bullshit here, nobody buys it anymore. Get a hike, dude, seriously.

One does not simply mess... with the Tiger Forces.

>Implying he isnt being ironic
read all his posts

How's the situation on Gay Marriage in Australia?

LOL, you're right, that last sentence gives away the joke.

Didn't yes lose by a narrow margins

yes won

I don't know how it is in AU, but in "Kurdistan" for sure it will be mandatory.

Hasn't been announced yet, last I heard no was leading narrowly, but they put it on the news, probably as a means of encouraging people to go and vote yes.

Thoughts?

Gn lads

Welp, it'll probably go very downhill from there

Fucking poofers
All of you poofers

Night

The survey closed today, they haven't tallied it up yet.

Just a prediction t b h

Basically just Gaddafi smashing western democracy and explaining his economic views for three hundred pages

It lacks of "Part four: never give up your arms".

>third universal theory
Fascism?

A refendum is a stupid method determining anything. If it was of any use the kurds wont use it. Basically it favours the "average" option, with the smarter decision made by the more intelligent individuals being cancelled out by the dumbest people in society.
A one party system, like the arab baathist party or the Chinese model are the best options.

Nah
Unironic Islamic-Gommunism mixed with arab and african nationalism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_International_Theory

The ultimate redpill.

You could be right, but you shouldn't present it as matter of fact familia.

southfront.org/saudi-arabia-may-confiscate-33-billion-net-worth-due-anti-corruption-arrests/

>"Bakr bin Laden, the brother of Osama bin Laden, heads one of the kingdom’s largest construction companies, Saudi Binladin Group. The company had revenue of $3 billion in 2016, and ownership is split among more than 20 descendants, according to Orbis, a database of company information published by Bureau van Dijk."

What a shit show.

inshalla

>Join army
>Literally sand nigger Nato

>mfw Osama played Counter-strike and watched Bible black

Fun thing when Spain and morrocco got into a sparr
NATO and the Arab League started saber rattling agaisnt each other

Is there anything good to fight for nowadays?
I feel like the world is slipping closer to hellish degeneracy and nothing can stop it and everyone's lost perspective on what good is.

Saudi Arabia-Mia Khalifa's Land War When?

Big if true

Saudis aren't fighting California

>Saudis aren't fighting California

Sad

> the city of America
lmao

Even more reason to hang all the politicians.

Don't you guys have the same things happening?

y(k)ikes

>mfw Trump election galvanized the left into this
Trump was a mistake through and through

Can I get a quick rundown?

I wouldn't mind if transgenderism would stop you from being a good politician.
Bit it actually does

*Wouldn't stop

>Page 9

its cyclical give it a couple thousand years and things will sort themselves out

50 killed, many injured in fresh saudi led airstrike on #Yamen © Al-Jazeera

rest of the house is mentally unstable, theyll fit right in

How do you guys feel knowing that Beelzebub himself posts in this general?

>new kang

Civil War soon

Good morning /sg/. Sooo.. while I was gone...
>some minor gainz on Hama&Bukaml front
>Idlib getting bombed+some infighting again (gee what a surprise)
>krypotkikerabia shittalks Iran and threatens Lebanon
>they also "purged" some of their ranks and detaind """"legal"""" Yemeni president
>r_/annyoingorangefans/ are doing some retarded mental gymnastics over all of this again
Anything else?

>r_/annyoingorangefans/ are doing some retarded mental gymnastics over all of this again
I really dont understand the mental gymnastics anymore
at first i could see how they could bend it thier way
but this what their claiming now is just out right wrong

I'm already tired of this
>SAUDI CIVIL WAR SOON
meme. `
Nothing will happen at least until Saudi troops crushed by Hezbollah

Dont be such a buzz kill Ivan
Let me have my wet dream of dead Saudis

Oh, nevermind. Feel free to dream as wet and sweet as you can.
I sometimes dream of boundless Donbass steppes all covered with dying hohol bodies, too.

They don't have any knowledge of foreign affairs at all. Whatever happens they'll spin it as a positive and attribute it to their cult leader.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand r_/ptg/ thought process. The implications are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the conclusions will go over a typical user’s head. There’s also Trump’s goyish outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Submissive Goy's Guidebook, for instance. The followers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these policies, to realise that they’re not just simple- they mean something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike r_/ptg/ truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the policy of Trump’s existential catchphrase “Make America die for Israel,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Talmudic Jewish epic Masters and Goys. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trump’s genius wit unfolds itself on their lives. What fools.. how I pity them

>of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the policy of Trump’s existential catchphrase “Make America die for Israel,”

4 civilians injured after Houthi projectiles hit Najran, SaudiArabia this night © ArabNews