youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtu.be/Y5nM9ZEKQUY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasil_Ghebbi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

I want number 12 as my personal estate

youtu.be/Y5nM9ZEKQUY

GRRR SOVIETS DESTROYED GREAT ARCHITECTURE

Behold the peak of low density residential architecture.

Comfy

arkhitechtoor is raysuss

Don't look up Königsberg before and after...

we built all of dis

Kek

What would be your guys personal dream house to live in? (Realistically, no marble palaces or giant castles)

Pic ironic

I would've prefer a cross instead of a jesus statue, it doesn't feel correct.

I actually unironically think this looks patrician, even if Sup Forums has allergic reactions to it.

Anyone of them? Noice

That's cool as fuck

Classical architecture is great and all, however, it is impractical today due to lack of slavery. It would simply cost WAY too much to build.
Signed,
An Archifag

Omg I was there earlier this year!!!

I would like something like this, damn. 2 comfy in the winter sitting there in the tower drinking mulled wine and shit.

Honestly a fairly large, but quite house. I would like it to contain acoustic fixtures, thick carpet, and have a minimum of 10 meters from the nearest neighbor and road.

As for the rooms I would like to have: 1 personal library, 1 computer lab, 1 bathhouse, 1 sauna. This is in addition to the normal 3-5 bedrooms and 2 living rooms, and 3.5 bathrooms.

The house would be make extensive use of livable space in a basement and cellars. With most of the recreational rooms being located in the basement. The cellar on the other hand will just function as an extra storage room for anything.

Actually good European architecture.

Absolute horseshit, there just isn't anyone with real money interested in building in that style. It's out of fashion.

EMBRACE MY POWERS Sup Forums!

This triggers me

The screensaver crashed and came to life

Superior Persian architecture.

You're just being contrarian, please stop.

This is what American architecture will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful

>Frank Ghery
Impractical, High Maintenance, Poor Insulation, and Expensive.

You could have tried to find a crappier and more overrated architect.

Modern masterpiece.

Its not out of fashion at all. It’s outdated. There have been advancements in building materials and methods in the last century which favor more cost efficient building. Modern architecture is a function of cost. This leads to the tradesmen learning the new trades which value cost. Thus, the tradesmen needed to build classic architecture are few and far between. It has little to do with style and much to do with cost and value.
Archifag

Salk looks good in pictures, but it's not that interesting in person.

You seriously don't think, if one really wanted, that they could reverse engineer the classical architecture?
At this point I need you to prove your architect credentials.

Man, you literally don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Just because you're an "archifag" that doesn't make you an authority like you know everything about buildings in fact you people ("""""architects"""""") can't even build a classical building to save your life, its a forgotten art and it's because you people are pretentious and want to stand out, you think you're advancing civilization with your lego block buildings

>modern arch is cheaper
Stop spreading this cancerous meme

9 different window shapes, what could go wrong?

You're a either a larping faggot or typical fluoride staring mongrel. They do cost more however they pay for themselves in the long run due to better building materials and tourist income.

Governments and arch. firms are all brainwashed into thinking modern architecture is what people want and is the future.

They obviously could, but it would cost multiple times what a modern building would. Then they would have to find people skilled in the trades needed. And even still it would be a modern rip off of classical form. Stone columns and statues would be constructed from steel and concrete. You would get the Vegas strip as a result.

How do you guys feel about Jugend/Art Nouveau?

Whoa Sup Forums btfo!

Whites have no culture, so who built those?

top tier shit

Africa didn't have a cult...

Maybe, but you don't need slave labor, that's absurd. Yes I do realize that it probably would cost a lot, might never get the same result either. Those synthesized revival houses that one sometimes see here on pol have something off-putting about them.

:(

Pretty mediocre. I've seen better Art Nouveau.

Jugendstil is great, German Riga

let me help u there cracker

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasil_Ghebbi

Shieeeeet

Sand Castles are culture?

>Hurr Durr I built a house under a waterfall, I hope you can afford the restorations because I didn't finish architecture school and consistently used the worst possible materials to build my fancy homes.

Try to build the pyramids without slave labor user.

Even children can build sand castles.