I'm black and I want White People To Start Defending Themselves, Damn it

You ended world wide slavery
You gave the world rights
You gave the world a safe place to sleep
You stopped tyranny across the globe
You gave us electricity, wealth, and capitalism
You honor God given rights no other culture ever even thought of
And most of all...You've literally done nothing wrong.

Stop it. All of you. Defend yourself for once.

Remember: It is okay to be white

Telling white people to defend themselves on a white nationalist forum. Thank you black man, we will take note.

Well said.

We've done plenty wrong... Just... Not nearly as much as a lot of other groups, and taken a tremendously disproportionate amount of blame for wrongs we both did and didn't do.

But that's excessively verbose, so I guess it wouldn't have worked well with your post. Agreed, and thanks for saying it. Maybe repeat the same sentiment on Twitter and the like? Start a shitstorm just by being kind/realistic.

I tried this on reddit and was banned

Tell if you're really black and I'll choose whether I believe you or not.

no surprise there.

Give your race some credit though friendo.
>gave us free labor and helped jump start our country
>Only thing that actually messes with australians other than emus
>black man was first to do heart surgery

I have respect for your race senpai, just like i have respect for all races and pride in my own.

I am really black. Well half to be accurate but that's black according to America

Am black. Much admixture. Paternally European. Please full whites, stop cucking. We ALL suffer when you do. Shut these kikes down, and your own bitches, so we can move the fuck on from this degenerate era.

Races are not persons. They are not conscious. They don't have motives. They don't have beliefs. They don't make any choices or decisions at all, let alone moral ones. They don't have moral agency. *Only individuals do.* That's why the incessant racialization of everything by the left (and sometimes by the right) is irrational semantic distortion.

Marxism *always* indoctrinates its victims to think in terms of classes of people, with the specific intent of preventing them from perceiving people as individuals, with individual rights, individual responsibilities or individual worth. The goal is to elevate or demonize people based on their class (social class, wealth, race, sex, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, etc,) instead of evaluating each person based on that person's specific actions, talents and abilities. *It's a high-technology, weaponized form of 'divide and conquer.'*

We need to forgive. And we need to stop treating races (and sexes, and sexual orientations, and religions, etc) as though they were entities with moral agency in themselves. They're not. Individual people are.

Races don't own anything. They don't do anything. They don't think anything. They're not conscious. They don't commit sins. They aren't responsible for anything. To hold otherwise is to be racist.

Racism is a form of collectivism. And the belief that all people having the same identifying characteristic (class, social status, race, etc) should be treated as responsible (or deserving) because they're deemed to be members of some such group is an especially vile form of collectivism.

Whoever stands with me against the state supremacists -- those who falsely claim they have any right to rule over others -- is my brother and my sister.

United we stand, divided we fall.

I think he means do more than shitpost

oh fuck off leftypol kike

Checks out

Well if it isn't the talking 'Anarcho-Capitalist'

OP is a faggot

get the fuck out of here
I didn't do shit
You didn't do shit
We didn't do shit
So no, "we" haven't "done plenty wrong"

>You ended world wide slavery
>You gave the world rights
>You gave the world a safe place to sleep
>You stopped tyranny across the globe
>You gave us electricity, wealth, and capitalism
>You honor God given rights no other culture ever even thought of
I've never done any of these things? I mostly just play video games and fap.

>lol fuck these collectivists let's form a collective to defeat a collective

Go kill your self you pathetic excuse for a man.

Being honest, every group of people have done something fucking horrible to abother group. Just because you feel persecuted doesnt mean you have to forget that.

Even though i agree that theres only atention on shit that white people did, it doesnt mean that you have to forget past orthodoxies.

History is there for a reason.

>blaming white people for everything
Maybe you should do something for once, nigger.

the typical Sup Forums prejudice at it again

go back to africa nigger

le 56%

You should run for office, whites will implode if they here a non white telling them to stop cucking

Yes. Myboy.

Of course, just as bad if the Africa comes to you as it would be if you had to go to Africa. It will still suck. 'fraid you will have to do it.

I swear to god that theres an influx of people here shilling divide and conquer. Never understood the stubbornness of this place of making any semblance of megotiation or reconciliation between groups.

Either this place its filled with salty people or theres actually groups of people who dont want any kind union or peace between people.

>You ended world wide slavery
slavery exists everywhere

Dude, the last time we chimped out, and I mean really chimped out, the end result was that we burned down an entire fucking continent and irradiated the Pacific.

Be careful, because another great white chimpout looks to be on the horizon, and identity politics may be one of the things that kicks it off. We're starting to get mighty pissed off.

People who are unsatisfied with their lifes come here and try to scapegoat their shitty life on something.
Notice the anti-race mixing threads? Just people who scapegoating black people as a reason for why they don't have a partner of their own.

>I'm black
>It is okay to be white
>stockphoto.jpg

kek
fake and gay

I'm not trying to divide anyone. I simply think it's a farce that a black person is going to come to the hub of right wing resistance and blame us for not doing enough. Either OP (that's you, not the Mexican) is stupid enough to actually believe his message makes sense and he confirms the bias of every white person here or he's simply seeking to push us all further into frustration with the state of the world around us. Obviously it's the latter. You're both niggers, one just darker than the other. You're both stupid.

>lrn2logic

Based pede XD

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
OFFENSIVE
OFFENSIVE
RACIST

I approve of your message my fellow basketball American.

If we "defend" ourselves. our livelihood could cease to exist. Not only that, but defending on severity, we could be subjected to negative press by the msm. We are literally trapped between a rock and a hard place.

It's a figment of their imagination.
I'm not buying into the myth.

Source on pic?

I just want to not be lyched for my brown skin in the coming decades...when faggot whitey finally chimps out.

instead of blowing off steam like a normal person passive aggressive faggot white spergs keep it bottled up and then explode...

I hate nigs and muslims as much if not more...

Me nigga.

People on Sup Forums already know this. It's the self-loathing white liberals who are doing everything they can to crash this plane with no survivors.

Don't call me nigga, you filthy cunt.

fucking pathetic, kill yourself self-hater

Oi fuck you m8. Go huff your petrol and fuck off somewhere else abo.

I'm literally the perfect Aryan specimen so the jokes on you Tyrone.

I'm Hispanic and tell white people to stand up and be proud of themselves. I don't do it here since everyone he is pretty redpilled.

It's Raymel and I'll bet you're not even anglo. Prove it emu faggot.

Stfu spic

More cultural appropriation. Disgusting.

No. We live with our sins now. If you want to forgive us so be it. If you want to genocide the white race so be it.

>black
nice try richard spencer

Help us out by red pilling your friends Jamal.

Ahh .. lol
You're pardo, mulato, with 10% of Black phenotype i guess

Sup Forums was never white I'll bet you're only 56%.

based black bro
your voice is louder than ours
ty for speaking up

The same, I'm ashamed to talk to white bois and trannies who have this obsession for being sissys.

mexishit with an opinion.
discarded

As a group. Which I agree is a horrible way to mete out guilt.

Hey the spic understands.

Everyone who's had a nation has done some imperialistic shit, everyone who's made an omelette has broken some eggs.

Not everyone gets whined at and guilted for the next 300+ years about it

>fixed for awful gif framerate, apparently I don't have the Doomguy one at over eyerape speeds, have Trump fuckpounding CNN instead

fuck off australia

>I'm white so that makes me better than you no matter what

Have fun pushing away potential allies and cucking yourself with degenerates just because of their skin color.

Australia is the niggers of the white population. That's why they live where they do because we want them to die.

agree

they're literally sub-anglo criminals and overrated as fuck on Sup Forums

90% aren't even funny

For once I gotta agree with this fag. Slavery is still very much alive it's just evolved from chains and forced labor to debt.
Pic related

honestly we could if we could get black Americans to team up with us. Black and White fighting together even if just temporarily because some on both sides are retarded with their 'pure race' shit, but a temporary alliance would allow us to btfo the jews and spics and set America back on course. Any faggot who says blacks aren't part of the U.S. and should go back to Africa is a retarded, for better or worse the U.S. has always largely been a white and minority black country. If we could only wake up the average black to realize that replacing whites with spics, arabs and other shit skin fuckers isn't in their best interests maybe we could turn it around.

would be good if some famous blacks said this in real life

that's it cunt we are no longer friends and if Trump ever sets foot on our shores I will glass the cunt and tell him some fucking dumb cunt seppo insulted us on a korean dog eating forum and we are now siding with Kim

Make sure you wipe the cum off your mouth on your way out. Traitor.

Good message, bad angle.
Remember, people come here because there's nothing good on TV. A thread is a commercial. Some are short, some are 156 replies in.

Next time you do this, remember one thing.
"White" didn't do all of those things.

Americans did. :)