All women, no exceptions...

All women, no exceptions, believe that it is perfectly morally acceptable to get DNA from one man and money from another and lie about it.

You are virgin 100%

yep, and this is exactly why I only date men

widf is here

morals are an invention for humans, not animals

Pretty much. I very rarily find women who seem to believe this is wrong. When the situation is put up to them, they automatically say the biological male must have done something wrong to make her conveniently go to someone else who has more money...

Hello, please be respectful in dialogue and stay on topic. Ad hominems aren't allowed here. It also does not refute my point. I expect a higher form of discourse in my thread please!

this
men for dating
women for breeding

women can rationalize and justify anything they do, no matter how heinous

It's biology. Women want their sons to be Chads who impregnate lots of women instead of settling down, so she has to sleep with Chads to get sons like that. But Chads won't hang around to raise her kids, so she needs the dependable virgin to marry her. This explains why some women cuck their husbands, while others try to get a Chad to change his womanizing ways, since they want his DNA, but need someone to pay for the kids.

this turkey baster would like to have a word with you

What is a turkey baster? Is that even a word?

>it's morally acceptable to lie

If you're going to post bait at least make an attempt to be subtle.

?

for fucks sake cunt could you not just google it yourself?

True.
Women are all whores.

Whatever you say turbovirgin.

Faggots

So does parental fraud and divorce not exist in ya'll's reality or what?

This has been a known fact for many many years.

I hate women so much, I don't even want to have nothing to do with them anymore, I just want to use their holes and to live my life away from them after it.