Is he wrong?

Too bad niggers are felons

Kiss my ass, I have a CCL

We should start arming black people immediately.

Any point he had is invalidated by his retarded grammar.

>who was able to
well
that would require a clean criminal record
money
and willingness to apply for government license(s)

so what, like 50 black people buy some ars and they get banned? seems unlikely

well he's right because you'd see that instead of 6% of all homozide about 80% would be from AR's

if you didn't know by now niggers are generly violent but armed niggers are a national security issue

Niggers banned?

YES
PLEASE

>black people having $2000 in disposable income

haha

If every black person in the U.S. went out and bought an AR, by this time next year in the U.S. there would be no black people.

Maybe, but in order to do that every black person in the country would have to get a job so...

Long shot.

No this should happen
Full 1488 endorsing all niggers getting an ar15

Shit loads of blacks own assault rifles. Nobody gives a fuck about this dudes straw man bullshit, nor do people really care about the blacks that bought guns legally. Communists will say literally, anything to strip people of their weapons. It's not worth the arguement. Just tell them to man up themselves and come take them from you.

Black people would be banned, not the guns.
Sounds like a pretty good plan desu senpai

That’s where you’re wrong, bud.
It’s funny to think that there would be only 50 eligible negroes to participate in the AR big buy, but if I myself know at least a half dozen clean black guys, then you can see that you’re misguided. There are plenty of decent black men!

Based. Thanks for clearing that up, magapede.

>implying niggers don't have guns already

>every black male
>felons can't legally purchase firearms

Try again

All 30 of them who arent felons?

>they would be banned in the US by the end of the week

If only it was that easy to ban niggers from the US.

fpbp

why would you buy a gun when you can just steal the neighbors when he goes to work?

I'm so sick of the
>everything in America is racist
argument.

I wish every damned SJW would get cancer.

>Who was able to

Since when have gun laws stopped black people from owning guns?

Ms13 would go to war

>tell blacks they need big black guns to face down cletus and billy bob
>blacks get AR-15s
>dirt poor blacks suddenly have a few hundred bucks tied up in some property the left wants to take
>blacks start voting right
>democrats eternally btfo

Why isnt pol memeing this?

cmon, black people know nothing about guns. I use to work in a pawn shop. we wouldn't even take their stolen high points they tried to sell us.

retarded ass guns look like an anvil

post hand or penis for proof w/ timestamp

I'm not sure the country would survive that experiment

Half of the lot would kill each other by the next day.

lmao

No, but there'd be a lot fewer black people in about a month.

yeah hes wrong, its common for negroid 'philosophy' imo their shamanistic tribals africans truths and former histories, hold more water than anything WOKE modern niggers say. Always.

Maybe we should meme this into reality?

If white people were 13% of the population and responsible for over half of the violent crime in america, they would be banned in the US by the end of the week

lmao science

Do gun stores accept EBT canrds?

And they'd have to associate scary black rifles with scary black men. Which MSM could never do.

test

Black males 18-30 are 3% of the total US population, but commit nearly 55% of ALL violent crime.

Bait and probably proxy or home IP+phone network samefag.

Why put so much effort into seeming like a civic nationalist redditor? If you get lucky and someone takes the bait and replies hysterically with insults, it's most likely another shitter from reddit roleplaying as well.

Yes, but what if we give them all AR-15 and infinite ammo?