How do we stop generation Z?

How do we stop generation Z?

They're still so young. Give them time.

My only desire is for death
> t. '95

stop? why

The ticking kikebomb is more concerning. Kikes are quickly falling out of favor and will have to engineer a massive 'cultural revolution' style culling of most of the world's population to regain their post-ww2 status.

Hope that Generation Double O (2000-2009) will be better.

Gen Z will be even more cucked than millennials. The pendulum will not swing back while they still control the media and "culture".

>Already this conservative/fascist
>People only get more conservative as they grow older
The end of this ride is going to be a fun one

Young whites will be more conservative, but the percentage of whites is becoming too small to make a difference. Need to get Asians on board and fast.

"Gen Z" (bullshit name) will be more conservative than millennials, but less so than "Gen X", it's the generation after "Gen Z" that will go full rejection of the nanny-state. It'll happen in Europe first, I suspect, if world war doesn't accelerate the whole process worldwide.

Strauss-Howe generational theory has been pretty spot on for the last 150-250 years.

conservativism is the new counter culture
>mfw being christian makes me a rebel

TL;DR
Gen Z is the Awakening generation where large structural institutions are questioned, but is the Unraveling generations (After Gen Z) which leads to their downfall

Why is reactionary a pejorative? If I found this kid and punched him in his effeminate jaw do I get to ridicule him for reacting to me even if it's curling up in a ball?

They control the (((culture))), we control the culture.

The best thing is, the Left probably think their only hope is for the university to turn Generation Zyklon into braindead liberals.

But someone who enters a university with a bit of political knowledge (at least knowing what leftism and proselytism is) tend to veer even further right when confronted to teacher's retarded propaganda.

>implying all the kids won't browse Sup Forums and get redpilled

It's funny that I used to hate the fact that Sup Forums is growing

tfw when in 2018 people who were born in 2000 can post on Sup Forums

>tfw proud straight white Christian male

Pax Christi, brother!

>borderline fascist
>T_D is Alt-Right
lol

>implying they're not redpilled already
Imagine being redpilled at eight years old. Then imagine that same kid when he turns 18. Now 28.

kek

>Why is reactionary a pejorative?
Probably because right wing views have been going downhill since the French Revolution.

My only desire is for my own death
>t. '90

A generations is ~20 years.

You're both niggers. Gen Z hasn't stopped being born yet.

Gen Y is the millennials but there isn't 1 type of millennial, it's a spectrum of ideologies but the character of the kids developed in a certain time frame. Gen Y are the grandchildren of the GIs, so look at the WWII vets to see some of their tastes: mass produced things like the suburbs and food chains to shitty music with the same beats and iphones. Then there are things like teamwork and building together vs boomers who idolized selfishness. The left AND right wing millennials have similar traits but different goals. The left will lose in the end because they only lead to death, but the children of the millennials will become the next boomers. Before the next boomers can be born though, there must be an end to the period of crisis(which started around 2007-09).

Gen Z is the generation born during the crisis phase, it begins somewhere between 2004 and 2006. They are the grandchildren of the silent generation(who were born during the great depression and WWII), they will be even more sheltered than the millennials were. Whereas gen X went trick or treating alone, gen Y went with parents, but gen Z goes "trunk or treating". There's an urge to overprotect children right now from the disgusting cultural climate, worries about finances and the outside world.

What everyone sees as "gen Z" becoming adults is actually the young millennials. If anyone is going to fight during the crisis, it will be them. And thank god they are conservative little bastards.

The Future Is Ours!