Dotard is such a piece of fucking shit...

Dotard is such a piece of fucking shit ... Look at how he blatantly disrespects Japanese culture by obnoxiously dumping the food pellets into the fish pond. He shouldn't have even dumped his food after Abe did, that is total cultural appropriation. God the orange cheetoh man makes me sick to my stomach. I cannot wait for his impeachment!!1

Fucking leaf, stop believing the news and do some research. Not 5 seconds before this picture, Abe dumped his box in. Do some responsible research. I can't wait for the day of the rake, fucking shill.

0/10 terrible attempt even for a leaf

Shut up cuck, he can do what he want.

Abes a cuck who gives fuck

I'm sure he did it knowing it would get a reaction out of people like you.

Read my post dumbfuck I know Abe dumped his first, that doesn't give Trumpanzee the right to dump his, especially in the vile Manor he chose to do it.

literal shit tier bait

nice bait nigger

"When in Rome, do as the Romans." or in this case
>"When in Japan, do as their PM does."

Fake news, based Abe poured his food out first after the photo op was done. They knew they had more important shit to do than feed some fish.

Kek agrees with a full house.

They look so offended too..

If Abe isn't offended, why are you? Thats like two friends joking around and then suddenly you decide its okay for one friend to not joke around, but the other is fine.

Rex still has no clue what planet he's on

SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT POST HERE
sage

You do know he got two scoops, right?

it is american tradition to fuck up japanese culture

>MADMAN

obvious bait thread but i want to take this thread as an opportunity to say fuck you to the lamestream media

it's so fucking ironic that these guys are trying to paint the picture of "trump is disrespecting japanese culture, look at what hes doing! The japanese people must be so pissed off at him right now" when they are literally lying and exploiting japanese culture for their own personal gain.

Japanese people are not going to be pissed at trump when they hear about that

I don't care if he whipped out his dick and pissed in the pool

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.