LAS VEGAS SHOOTING CHALLENGE

Sup Forums, community I present a challenge. I know if anyone can do it Sup Forums can.
The challenge is collect multiple audio samples. Pin point the exact location audio is recorded. Factor in the known shooting area in the hotel relevant to the distance of the recorded audio. Formulate the distance using volume level and time it took to travel (if possible) do this with as many locations as possible to triangulate a distance. Use that distance to form a accurate locations shots were fired from. Analyze all data variables of known data. Former a value of unknown data as best as possible. Collaboration may be needed with audio experts to isolate sounds and identify echo etc.
The goal being resolving theories that lead to multiple shooter or single shooter.
I've contacted severa different people, college's, mathematicians, etc all of them said it was mathematically impossible. I disagree. Some of these institutions actually acted afraid to like i was ogfering them a free dose of aids. I know the sound can be measured and anything that can be accurately measured can give valuable data.
If anyone can do this it is the amazing Sup Forums community.
I feel information is being with held from us and the only way to get it, is to get it ourselfs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JxmEFeKy8aI
youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI
youtube.com/watch?v=5hXJhnNRu1E
youtube.com/watch?v=VUOErrYlxYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5VEbC7M0IO8
youtube.com/watch?v=miznwQu3WyE
youtube.com/watch?v=7VAqkQL5nN0
youtube.com/watch?v=fpzO6q_lDGI
youtube.com/watch?v=yDjYaum6njM
youtube.com/watch?v=yiFtJ2pg_94
youtube.com/watch?v=QCrNsC0mTBg
youtube.com/watch?v=6V_gS9ythDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If these marvelous bastards can find a flag in the middle of some woods in tn. They obviously can do this.

on it

Go back to /x/

Holy shit, this is exactly what Shot Spotter is. I've made jokes on here about how when the grid goes out from an EMP burst, shot spotter is down so "go out for a nice drive."

Fucking use the audio and timing of the shots just like how you find the epicenter with earth quakes with three sensors.

Goddamn genius.

Fuck off. If there was any verifiable evidence of multiple shooters some autistic faggot would have found it by now. And if someone somehow does find evidence then it will be dismissed as fake and gay.

Someone’s already done it
youtu.be/JxmEFeKy8aI
Skim through his other vids

OP is a kike.

There were at least 10 shooters across mutliple hotels in Vegas.

Right after tis' nexx bong rip...

P sure some autist already did this. I saw some YouTube video comparing the shot sounds. I’ll see if I can find it

youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

Hope this one helps

Shotspotter has multiple, perfectly time-correlated, sensors with calibrated microphones tuned to specific frequencies in precisely known places.

OP proposes the technically infeasible

Awesome would enter hurt to have multiple results

do your own work CIA nigger

i heard there were over TWENTY

Fuckin FBI nigger

i already started to this. i have the thread saved. i have the thread number. it was archived

thread info:
>10/22/17(Sun)05:14:26 No.146217172

text from OP in pic related for vids:
>#vids from the # locations i put on the map
>(I used the shortest version of the vids I could find; we'll need the longest to do the evals)
#1 Cab
>youtube.com/watch?v=5hXJhnNRu1E
#2 Cop
>youtube.com/watch?v=VUOErrYlxYQ
#3 FTW
>youtube.com/watch?v=5VEbC7M0IO8
#4 VIP
>youtube.com/watch?v=miznwQu3WyE
#5 Steph
>youtube.com/watch?v=7VAqkQL5nN0
#6 Room
>youtube.com/watch?v=fpzO6q_lDGI
#7 Ducking guard
>youtube.com/watch?v=yDjYaum6njM

The fact that the cameras are variable distance to the plinking bullets means there are too many variables to solve the equations. It is impossible.

the oasis apartments are exactly where a shooter would have to be to accidentally shoot the bellagio's front window
>youtube.com/watch?v=yiFtJ2pg_94
>youtube.com/watch?v=miznwQu3WyE
>youtube.com/watch?v=QCrNsC0mTBg

shills out already?

17 agencies filled with these niggers

Sup Forums is the best one.

For the first time I've seen how corrupt and evil and how deepnthis goes.h

Look at me. I am IC now.

Hello?

Chertoff, Sheldon adelson cia, all because of roiling of security devices. That is domestic terrorism these are domestic terrorists it gets worse. A lot deeper..

I know that there is something the Feds are covering up in Vegas but I don’t think there multiple shooters. I’ve seen all the videos and it just doesn’t sound like more than one shooter to me.

Hello

This feels like some three letter agency faggot forgot to do his homework and he's hoping Sup Forums can scrape together enough work to make it seem like he hasn't been slackin' off and save his job.

Regardless, people much smarter than any of us have been all over this shit since it happened. If it's possible it's been done.

bellagio was shot and it's a mile away from mandalay; it is not possible to have been shot at the angle it was, from paddocks rooms
>this video is from bellagio on the night of the shooting
>youtube.com/watch?v=6V_gS9ythDQ

lurk more faggot. at least read the thread ur replying to b4 you squak.

Been saying this from the start. It's hard because you're gonna need a benchmark for loudness across all videos. But it's possible.

Frankly, i assume you're a shill based entirely on your claim that everyone told you it's impossible. This is exactly what shotspotter type companies do. But we'd be Lucius Fox'ing it with crowdsourced phone recordings. I didn't even finish my damn double major in physics and I know it's damn well possible. That's why everyone's phones were seized. Just verifying the validity of the video at this point is questionable.

Palantir should be doing this kind of shit. But something tells me they don't fucking have to because they already know.

If they weren't triangulation wouldn't be possible Wtf are you talking about.

below are from the other thread. still needed was a list of the guns used and the rest of the videos. i can't do everything. when i see we have at least some other people at this, i'll start again.
anyone want to volunteer to grab the list of guns or keep posting videos that aren't one of the 10 already marked on this map ?

Why are you spending that much time watching videos about this? If it's just some morbid fascination I get it, it's a pretty fascinating moment in time.. I feel like most people taking that level of interest have this weird idea they are going to have some special insight on the situation and I wonder what compels them to feel this way.

You'd be surprised where a small piece of lead or metal can end up with that much force behind it. It's why there's so much importance stressed on having a good backdrop when you are out shooting.. I'm not saying it's not highly unusual, but let's not rule it out as impossible.

Hey, fuck you user.

FYI I've never proclaimed to have the education or knowledge on how to preform this. In the short time this thread has been I've seen a lot of horrible heartbreaking evidence of the true motives and actors in this. Thank you all very much. Now we have to figure out how to fix it.