Why you should feel guilty

Yes, I am aware that you have done nothing wrong yourself. However, the sins are the sins of a country, not a person. Your country still exists. America and other white nations reap the benefits of the past atrocities they committed, colonialism, slavery, genocide, war, etc. America was built on the backs of slaves and the genocide of natives. Like it or not, you benefit from their actions. Every white person benefits from white imperialism and the oppression and exploitation of other peoples, it's a fact.
"Oh no, I might have to face the consequences of benefiting from an empire built on the backs of oppressed and dehumanized peoples!"-You

Just try to debunk me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I disagree.

Blacks are in the position they are today because of democrats.

There was a time during the 1900s where black teenagers had higher employment rate than white teenagers.

There was a time in the 1900s that black families with single parents were about 20%. Today it's about 70%.

All those things happened after slavery.

Now it's more like 70%;

Hmm
Should feel guilty perhaps. Perhaps. I won't grant you that but I will consider your points.
But I don't feel guilty one bit cuckboy

I love how no one debunks stuff they aren't able to and just call it bait instead to try and discredit the poster

We did nothing to anyone that they weren't doing to others, or had done at some point. Except, try and stop the madness, that is.

Nuke Africa

From a utilitarian viewpoint, we're still better off. Advances in medicine, agriculture, technology, and overall civilization have more than offset the past atrocities.
My smartphone is morally worth at least three or four Middle Passages.

Look up the Arab-African slave trade and then come back and complain about how Europeans treated their slaves.

PROTIP: you wouldn't even exist if your slave ancestor had been sold to the Arabs.

Us white people sure need to stop getting kicked out of every country.

I think my post was funnier this way than if I had given a proper answer.

Is your argument just that we white folk still benefit from our past, or that I should feel bad about it?

>Feel guilty now
>Repent for your sins

The religion of white guilt and liberalism must be fought with the violence of the old Gods.

Okay kike, let's pretend that we did benefit from all of that. How exactly are the natives and niggers of today not benefiting?

OP still here?

All civilization was built on atrocities, the only ones who can claim no guilt are those whose civilizations didn't survive. And if they had survived they'd also be guilty. Don't you see the problem. Your criteria for guilt is success.

I don’t have to answer to subhumans. Lel stay mad tho

i dont give a fuck kill yourself lalalalallalalalalallalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalallala

Fuck off dindu.
>Go back to africa and be black there if you don't like being black among whites.

>How horrible of me to colonize your land and give you free resorces after liberating you, wow how horrible
Fag

I don't care. The suffering of the rest of the world is not my problem. I don't owe anyone anything and there's no getting ahead without pushing someone else down.
Take your childish bullshit to hell where it belongs. Not everyone can win. Not everyone can be happy. I'd rather you suffer than me and I'm willing to do what it takes to make it happen.

Also:

>Feel guilty for the past of your race
>No other race should be blamed for their past, only you, whites

How does this work?

What a faggot. He whined about my first post, then disappeared.

Sins are individual, not collective. Repent

>other white nations reap the benefits of the past atrocities they committed, colonialism, slavery, genocide, war, etc.
we dont
and neither does usa they need to deal with your nigger bullshit

Muslim isn't a race. White is. If you're talking about Arabs, they're considered to be Caucasians like whites lol

If a murderer gets shanked before he is able to serve his prison term should his son then be imprisioned to serve the rest?

Every person living has benefited from white imperialism including yourself so fuck off and die.

Because there's no point to debunking bait since everyone already knows it's bullshit.

Everyone on this board talks about humanism and liberty and blames the jews at the expense of others. Memes aside this board has the largest percentage of hypocrites of any forum.

Both

FUCK OFF NIGGER GET THE FUCK BACK TO WORK YOU GOD DAMN ORANGUTAN MONKEY NIGGER

NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!
NIGGER!!!!
>NIGGER!!!!

>Oh no, I might have to face the consequences of benefiting from an empire built on the backs of oppressed and dehumanized peoples!
who gives a shit? this is what humans do.

Don't be jealous that whites did it better than everybody else. It took ambition and determination that most other races lack

Nice

I don't feel guilty over things I took no part in.

Why should I feel ashamed of my country's history?

If his son is knowingly using the riches his father gained from the murder, yes. Is this so hard to understand?

Shame is something you feel within yourself, it is a product of your own mind.

You cannot cast shame upon someone just because they want you to feel a certain way. That's silly. People grow out of that as soon as they start having their own opinion which is around 5 years old.

that leaf never said muslim you mong

do you think everyone whose ancestors owned slaves should pay reparations to all the descendants of slave?

>Arab-African
>not a race
???

I don't care about the sins of the country.
Show me one without blood on their hands.
You can't.
Peddle your commie bullshit elsewhere.

Niggers didn't build America, they picked seeds from cotton fibers.

>17 So when the crowd had gathered, Pilate asked them, “Which one do you want me to release to you: Jesus Barabbas, or Jesus who is called the Messiah?” 18 For he knew it was out of self-interest that they had handed Jesus over to him. 19 While Pilate was sitting on the judge’s seat, his wife sent him this message: “Don’t have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him.” 20 But the chief priests and the elders persuaded the crowd to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus executed. 21 “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor. “Barabbas,” they answered. 22 “What shall I do, then, with Jesus who is called the Messiah?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify him!” 23 “Why? What crime has he committed?” asked Pilate. But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify him!” 24 When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!” 25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!” 26 Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

>25 All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”

This means that, by practicing Judaism, individual Jews also want the blood of Christ to be on their hands.

Yes, we all benefit from the sins of those who preceded us.
No, I don't feel guilty. It's important to see our civilization for what it is and not forget the past, but guilt is a waste of energy. I did nothing wrong. Regardless of how things got to be before I was born, I simply consider myself fortunate to be born in America with white skin. It could've been worse.

I used to have that guilt.
It compelled me to vote for Obama.
Almost immediately a fog began to lift.
Within a few months I was free.
Completely free of all white guilt.
And it's never returned and it never will.
Thanks Obama, you fucking nigger.

Stop with this crap! Just stop pretending all other countries are without sins and flaws and criminal individuals. Even crimes against humanity. It's a global problem because there are too many people who think like this.

YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE YOU GOT THE NIGGER CATTLE GO GO GO. You got yourself a herd nigger cattle.

Pretty much this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9Ix-ah7Gs

>Niggers didn't build America, they picked seeds from cotton fibers.

Quit putting Whites and Jews in the same category. We didn't do it, they did. Fuck off. We're all under the Zionist thumb, better get used to it faggot since you refuse to educate yourself.

There was a point in time when the cotton industry supported growth in America. It was temporary and not the most influential aspect to American growth by a long, long shot, but niggers played a big part in the history of this country, and they should be proud to be here.

*crickets*

no
I don't care
we should still own slaves, hell, half of africa would sell themselves into slavery to get into the US....
we should still be taking colonies too, those resources are being wasted in Africa and most of central and south america too
and I can think of a few different races of people that could use a good genocide or famine to wipe them out (abos, jews, gypsy/travelers, any native still on the rez)
white people fucked up....they educated women and let them vote....now every white country is cucked by the very races that we should have eliminated or enslaved

What if I don’t give a shit?

What if I tell you that no matter what I say, I will always put my people first, even at the expense of doing wrong.

Can't debunk something that is nothing more than an insipid opinion trying to derive ought from is.

Slavery under white people was objectively the best thing that ever happened to black Africans. Any black American who is legitimately the descendant of an American slave -- and most African Americans are not -- should get on his knees every night and thank God that his ancestors were sold into slavery to the White Man. Such a person is literally one of the most fortunate people who ever lived.

Feeling guilty for someone's actions is a sign of a weak mind, OP

I like that you posted this then bailed when asked a simple question. Come on, don't be a pussy.

The story of every country is filled with terrible things. Whites aren't a uniquely cruel race.

Dude, you're slow as fuck. Pay attention! People are talking to you!

I really don't want more niggers here. We have enough as it.

>many nations benefit and indeed still allow or ignore slavery but you don't car
>many nations have killed people because of their race or religion and waged countless war
And let us not forget that we all as Americans benefit from the forging of this great nation and those who migrated from Europe to create it regardless. Not just whites. You're welcome.

Without going into how all of the world benefits from Western technology and liberalism, look at Ireland. While terrorism has existed there since the republic was created, most of the people just work and maintain themselves. They were royally fucked over by the English- not slavery but a defacto genocide- and now have by some estimates a GDP per capita higher than the US and $10,000 higher than their British "oppressors." For the largest empire ever oppressing everyone they're outmatched by the neighbor they shat on for 500+ years within 100 years of them becoming (not even totally) independent.

>implying slavery was a sin

ok, that's easy, i can do it in 5 words.

So what, i dont care.

>Everyone on this board talks about humanism and liberty

What? No they don't, the most popular political position here is vague support for a communitarian white ethnostate

Non-whites didn't build the country. They really didn't contribute much. Yeah, some whites told them how to nail boards together to put together the White House, but come on.

>and most African Americans are not
what do you mean by this? I assumed most were a mix of the original slave stock, indians and whites.

Blacks have to go back to Africa.

OP probably came from tumblr or some shit and couldn't handle actual discussion.

You're wrong because the US is a capitalist country... What?

Because Capitalism is a system in which an individual will not be successful without a concerted effort, or innovation, on the part of the individual. That means that regardless of the actions of their ancestors they will not reap those rewards.

"Buh Muh Inheritance,"

If you can find a person(s) living off of the historic wealth of a slave owning relative, then I am 100% on your side. Give that money to the ancestors of the enslaved. Except, a very small minority of the US population ever owned slaves in the first place, goodluck in your search.

The color of your skin does not determine your credibility anymore, it does not determine your performance in the workplace. The time of slavery was a time in which Imperialism was the norm, in which the fittest survived, and Social Darwinism was accepted as fact. The US was built on the backs of far more than just slaves, pretending that the US is the way it is simply because of slavery is willfully intellectually dishonest.

Ever heard of the railroads?

How about the oil boom?

Mass production became a norm?

The US we see now was not built on the backs of slaves. The US we see now is a product of the Gilded Age. Where a lack of labor rights, laisse-faire economic policy, wonderful inventions, and brutal monopolies shaped the country. The nation built by slaves was cut in half by Sherman and his men,and then stomped out by the rest of the Union. The South was destroyed, the slave industry (which was becoming irrelevant in the advent of industrialization) didn't shape America. It went to building illustrious homes for plantation owners, which were ransacked or burnt down by Federal Troops. The CS's whose tax-funding came from slave money were conquered.

The belief that the US we see today was built by slaves is ignoring one of if not the most crucial point in American history. Not Antebellum America, but Gilded America.

And Africa enslaved the Jew's they have yet to recover. Where's my shekels black goyim for the Jew's holocausted in the pyramids.

in the long run, there is no difference between oppressed and inferior. people ought to benefit from those that came before them, all of our tagalongs have benefited as well. doing well and winning is not a sin, you're just a loser.

Well said

It's my understanding that most black people in the United States emigrated here after the Civil War, but I have never researched it.

>expecting lefty baitposters to know any actual history

nice post though

The strangest thing isn't so much that other people criticise white Westerners, you'd expect them to take every pot-shot they can, but rather why the fuck are we so eager to listen to it?

So if we dissolved the USA and then formed a new country there's no reason to feel guilty by your logic. You're a fucking retard OP

I passed history in college I know all about that shit. Niggers did fuck all to build this nation. Did the build the boats that took the cotton goods overseas? Did the invent the textile factories? A wooden box with a hand crank replaced them. Fuck them and their pride. They don't belong here and cause more harm to America than their ancestors endured.

>original sin
>concept debunked centuries ago
>try and debunk me

Your hatred for niggers clouds your perception of the truth. I never suggested special treatment or sympathy; I merely stated the role they played, which only a moron would deny.

>Yes, I am aware that you have done nothing wrong yourself.
Oh okay so the rest of your post is pointless. Guilt free whiteness standing by.

Blacks benefit from the actions of the slave trade. They live in a first world country because their ancestors were sold to white Europeans by feudal warlords in Africa. If their ancestors had not been slaves, they'd be illiterate living in a third world country if they were lucky to be living at all.

You lost. Fuck off, nigger. I ain't gotta debunk shit. If it were up to me, we'd be proactively taking every single tiny speck of anything significant you nignogs happened to create (not much). Stop sucking so much cock. Then maybe you won't get stomped on by whitey so much. 1/3

If you bothered to read it, you should feel guilty because while you did nothing wrong, you enjoy the benefits of the wrongdoings of others.

haha no, suck my ass

>America was built on the backs of slaves and the genocide of natives. Like it or not, you benefit from their actions.
And so do the blacks and natives. I'll feel empathy when they get off welfare. Until then get fucked.

By that logic, name one group of people on the planet that does not.

inb4 you go AWOL again when challenged.

Aww, little dicked whitey's mad! Watch as wypipo continue to crumble under the boot of the black GOD. We will inseminate your white women, destroying your "vast" history and minimizing your presence in this world. This is the beginning of the end for you, and you know it. We win!

literally no one on this board talks about liberty and humanism

>history is written in blood
>thousands of years of invasion, slavery, oppression, etc
>whites do it better than anyone ever has before
>Jews get power
>OY VEY WHITE PEOPLE DID BAD THINGS AND MUST BE ERASED FROM EARTH

ITT: Someone who thinks only white people did bad stuff in history.

Please learn history.

Do I get reparations for the Barbary slave trade?

After getting mugged by reality I have changed my mind.
Your kind is fully deserving of everything that has happened to you and so much more.

Bullshit. We fought other people and we won because we were superior. We benefit BECAUSE we are better than others. Niggers, spics and injuns should be glad we didn't just completely wipe them out. Hell, we gave them many quality-of-life improvements that they take for granted every damn day. If whites never took slaves/colonized Africa, they'd still be living in mud huts.

I guess you could be guilty for being so much better than others but hell I didn't ask for this.