We need to have a opinion on Canadian politics. I'm not gay

We need to have a opinion on Canadian politics. I'm not gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ovwh1Vgzqds
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/11/05/ex-guantanamo-detainee-to-sue-canada-for-50m-for-alleged-complicity-in-torture.html
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=42&SP=1&geo=24&vismin=5&age=1&sex=1&SO=14D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wat

youtu.be/ovwh1Vgzqds
How about another reason to despise the liberals?

1:40 in and I've already predicted his attack and he's still setting us up. Why create so much of lesson out of this unless you're selling yourself as an authority. How about act like an authority and skip the lesson and get to the fucking point. This should have led with clear line. Instead it seems like dithering in ordfer to project something the conservatives lack at this moment. Suppose it works on some.

Every canadian is a little gay.

Well, fucking the family pet is perfectly acceptable, so I don't know how much lower you leafs can sink.

Someone should post the address of this party so Max Mad can finally find his real Dad.

Do remember, there's no chad in Canadian politics

Fuck that faggot prime minister, TruMoo™

Did you see JSP after he won his title fight? What a Canadian celebration that fucking was. I hate how humble we come across in public sometimes. What fucking ridiculousness it all is, and how fucking fake it is.

Canada doesn't really exist. It is merely a figment of Canadians' imagination.

Do remember, it wouldn't change fucking anything even if there was.

Your party can essentially operate unimpeded with less than 40% of the vote. So long as you keep southern Ontario happy the entire rest of the country is politically irrelevant. The great irony of Justin is that the one thing he was absolutely right about was the need for election reform, then promptly rescinded it once the people who propped him up told him that they can exploit the current system to the end of time.

*GSP

At this point our tax money is literally paying ex-terrorists. Not a joke, we are paying once imprisoned terrorists millions of dollars. There is one sueing Canada right now for 50 million dollars.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/11/05/ex-guantanamo-detainee-to-sue-canada-for-50m-for-alleged-complicity-in-torture.html

Expect millions of dollars in hand outs to the fucking sandnigger

growing up the only thing i knew about being canadian was we weren't americans

move to usa, realize how screwed we were & lied to

go home to visit senpai, embarrassed for them.

you voted yourself donezo.

It mildly reinvigorated my faith in Canadian nationalism

The problem with Canada is we're a bunch of pussies politically. We kill ourselves over us fucking up the stupid indians so we don't have to focus on how shit the country is. We also won't focus on issues that actually matter to the well being of the nation.

I really hope this finance shit blows up in trudeaus face. Im actually suprised morneu hasnt resigned yet, the balls on these liberals to say they're implementing a "fair" tax policy all the while taking advantage of loopholes.

Until we need to use that nationalism for something, yes. But then, no. Then, you probably don't want keep that idea of who we're suppose to be in your mind anymore. It usually leads to surprises.

>implying southern Ontario soyboys give a flying shit about being played by a gang of overt crooks so long as Justin traipses around at Pride parades and throws ever-larger sums of money to the black hole of subsaharan-Africa-level corruption of native chiefs

also groups that the liberals have raised taxes on:
middle class
upper middle class
doctors
small business owners

If this were any normal non cucked country there would be massive protests over this. But no this is the great caliphate of Canuckistan.

Or maybe it's never been a problem here so we don't need redundant laws made for degenerates.

If this were any normal non cucked country there would be massive protests over this. But no this is the great caliphate of Canuckistan.

is that your personal boypucci slave?

All Canada is in the end is an extension of Britain. Were a hunk of land that got independence in 1867, sorta, and when we really claimed we were our own nation, sorta, in 1982 the only way we were allowed to exist is because it was then in the best interest of the United States. We were protected by Britain (from the States) and it transitioned into the States protecting us once the Empire fell and all the Britain vs USA nonsense was long over. Were really a fake nation caught in the middle, just 35 million random people of random ethnicities in a huge resource land. It won't always be this way.

A seperatist causing Canadian nationalism, nice.

You don't know time traveling Thomas? He's a kentucky national treasure. 3 time paralympic thumb war gold medalist and most of all he's a god damn patriot.

>not being someone's boipucci slave
y live

Being honest here, Canada is pretty much a more autonomus form of a Protectorate.

Fucking pol/tard language. I come from /lit just to breathe the vapours every once and while, but holy fuck isn't it boring reading all your stupid fucking meme speak. Why do you people imitate bots? And is it costly to channel through (you).

Voted Lib for legal weed. Will vote conservative next time.

STATE ENFORCED TRANSEXUALITY

Sheer will be down with legal weed once he realizes how much money it makes on taxes.

Funny how much effort it takes to get us to raise our voices in pride about our country. Little spikes driven here and there.

We indeed govern ourselves (minus deepstate but that's another story altogether) and have our own historic political system that has uniquely evolved in a Canadian fashion, per se, but overall our existence has always been ensured by larger geo-political interests

Name an actual case that has or hasn't gone to court. Debate the bioethics. Or

I BANG DRUM! I BANG DRUM!

Advertising politics is a symptom of being unconscious, no matter the view.

Certain things you can always be proud of; diversity, openness,immigrants, leftism, timidity disguised as politeness.

These are the sanctionned Canadian "prides" you can have. The rest are considered violent thought.

Just let China take over and hope that their economic prosperity will trickle down to us.

This assumption is one which rests on facts about military force and finance and fails to understand the genius of all our assurances. Our existence has always been ensured by our determination to play others when it suits our interests. It requires only tests to prove this true, but considering our friends everywhere, it would be unwise. Our interests are not the same as others, but we aren't yet a puppet state. But that's because it's not in our interest yet.

Hope it stays illegal. we dont need peace speaking pothead lefties spreading their nonsense and fear of confrontation

At this point, the best thing that could happen to Canada is complete annexation by the United States. The country is long gone and the House Of Commons is filled with criminals. There are so many Canadians who would sign up in an instant to help the Americans bring some sanity back to the country.

US resources get raped by the snow Mexican's TSX. Someday the US will have to pound the shit out of Canuckistan for fucking up.

You sound like a guy that believes that even though he's a cuck and a black bull his fucking his wife, that he is in charge. The denial is real.

We are not a puppet yet because we've been doing what the US wanted us to do economically. We are not a puppet of China yet because they are playing the long game and are patient with their take over. Canada is not calling the shot here.

It's a mess here. We elected a child to feel morally superior to a neighbour we have no hope of competing with. Now we sing his praises and no matter how many times he falls flat on his face, we love him because he makes us feel good about ourselves. One economically ridiculous idea after the other is praised by every urban area because it was accompanied by the phrase "diversity."

This country is done.

That would mean a Perma-Democrat USA, not a result we want.

>just 35 million random people of random ethnicities

Not all of us

Also, fuck the caliphate of liquid shitain and Northern Ireland

Fuck that. How many people say sorry and think fuck you in this country is unbelievable.

You ever hear about that poll in Britian back in the 70's where a bunch of people who were polled said they'd vote for the party who was going to raise taxes, and then none of them did, that it was just what they wanted people to think of them, that they were responsible people concerned with the social good. Canadians do this to such a degree that only our true crime shows give us a hint of what actually lies behind it all. Liberal and conservative aesthetics have made Canadian rhetoric into not only a laughing stock but a disorder. A continuation of it will cost Canadians one day.

Is there any place that still sell this flag?

I saw some in a military surplus store a few months ago

this.

Stupid phaggot thinks Canada cucks will ever amount to anything more than lumber, oil, hockey and relatively cheap labor for U.S. auto parts manufacturing.

canada is basically michigan, wisconsin and maine put together in a thin 100mi band of land near the U.S. border. The reason anything east of montreal is a gigantic shithole is because of a lack of U.S. commercial interests. Nobody lives in Maine, therefore the maritimes are a total and utter shithole.

we've never been calling the shots in the grand scheme. Yes, we've had our moments, but we are only allowed them from being allowed to exist from larger forces

That was exactly my point. Canadians are not polite, just timid. We don't have the balls to say what we mean to others.

Timidity, false modesty, hypocrisy...it's all the same in the end. A country afraid of talking about issues and problem lest they would be called racist/bigots/wannabe Americans.

>This country is done

lol. as if there was ever any hope. Harper the "conservative" prime minister did fuckall about TFWs and immigration levels in his 9 years, the last 4 of which he had a majority.

Another meme speaker eh? Well, (you) missed my point. Break it down point by point. And then argue your own points. Using feelings is ok. You'll get through it. Hang in there, friend.

We may have had some at one point but it's gone.

that means you too, look at all the Africans you guys take in just so you can hold onto being a francophone. I do respect your heritage however,don't get me wrong here. We have no real identity, just a bunch in one place. Were a hunk of land.

Look at how literally 85% of blacks in Quebec live in Montreal and the rest live in Gatineau because it's next to Ottawa

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=42&SP=1&geo=24&vismin=5&age=1&sex=1&SO=14D

And WE do have a real identity, and are more than a hunk of land. No matter how much the Baby Boomers tried to change that

we're not a real country. once you accept that, it is much easier to live here. we are a gigantic experiment for the elite to see how long they can run a country on ever ballooning debt and immigration.

Leafland is fucked.

That's been apparent for a long time. There's no real culture or identity here, just people form elsewhere who talk about how much better it is back home.

Pretty interesting to see how far they can take it though. China essentially owns this place and the docile public is totally cool with it.

You can't even understand a simple analogy...it explains a lot.

Why do Sup Forumstards come here to learn to read and write, when they should be coming here to learn to think?

Your rhetoric is boring. Your point holds no sway other than to continue the type of rhetoric you are channelling. Bots do what you do without feeling their reward. People get rewards. (You) get rewards. Now what was my point, and who are these Canadian you're speaking of? Where can I find them? In Ontario, I suppose?

It's easy to be a defeatist because you don't have to do anything to be one

low iq canadian fag's best attempt at wit.
i'm embarrassed to use the geo-flag.

And in this photo John Pedosta explains the weed-dude Justin how to fuck up Canada real good.

Canada is only cucked because of maritimers and ontarians

gas yourselves

An identity, within an identity. And that identity you're within isn't even real. You're french people stuck North America.

*stuck in

it's even easier to be a faggot larper because you can convince yourself of your own superiority by masturbating to blacked while posting on Sup Forums

We're a branch of French civilisation (which includes countries like France, Belgium and Switzerland) that has grown in North America.

that's because most people who are go-getters left.

i cringe when i see pipo with canadian flags all over their shit when i travel reeking of smug

when my mom dies i'm burning my passport

This is a case of you projecting the Anglo-Canadian mentality onto us. We lost that strong connection to the old country hundreds of years ago

you forgot bc

> checks flag

i'm jelly.

yes, and where I'm from is a branch of British civilization, but we are stuck within Canada. And Canada as a whole does not call its own shots. Yeah you're french, but you're part of this bullshit mess we call a country which is really just allowed to exist from outside influence

>we need to have an opinion

no you don't, senpai

just hit that vape and chill. lets play some 'chel bud

canada is not even a fucking democracy. the faggot insect people that reside here just vote whichever way cbc and their neighbors tell them to vote.

nothing will ever change because 40% of the population has totally checked out of any civic responsibility, and 40% of the remaining 60% are mouth breathing retards. so it's up to the remaining 20% to be the adult in the room. i think they're going to say "fuck it" and take off as well, and then this place turns into a jungle.

It's an enjoyable way of sucking, I suppose. Sort of like the channel-er does with (you).

I love you. Hang in there, friend.

He is basically saying "I'm so smart because I don't use any sort of slang! Look at me! I'm a cucked faggot trying to be witty!" It is pathetic.

At least Quebec has a culture in tact. Canadas Anglo identity is completely dead.

>blaming specific provinces

sorry but this whole country is cucked to oblivion. Even Alberta has NDP for their provincial gov so please do not pretend as if they are the last bastion of conservatism in Canada.

And? Realistically, what happens in your own province is the only thing that really affects you

"Canada could have enjoyed: English government, French culture, and American know-how. Instead it ended up with: English know-how, French government, and American culture."

Soon we will lose what little culture we have

Alberta is turbo-cucked now. Tons and tons of immigrants and ontario-fugees. It is turning liberal at an alarming rate, and it is very easy to flip the province. You just have to take over Calgary and Edmonton... Fuck this country.

>projecting
the other user is literally saying he feels that connect.
besides the point, we are stuck in north america, and you proved my point, you guys arent New France anymore, its all a convoluted mess of people in anglo-controlled (UK or US) resource land

The NDP won't be around for long hopefully.

And we gave a bunch of other suspected terrorists millions recently as well. The CBC was reluctant (what a shock) to disclose this information, and it was quickly forgotten

The NDP in Alberta is very circumstantial, and they wont last another election

I actually think the leaf is a pretty good flag

faggot canadians don't care that their tax money goes to terrorists.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEALTHCAREEEE DUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even when the whole country of Canadais privy to larger forces, Quebecois still go on about being anonymous...right here folks. Never see the greater picture just stuck being french people thinking they're alone

>let me tell you about your people

You just elected a transsexual official, fucking faggot. Go kill yourself you fat faggot lover

The province of Quebec is overwhelmingly French Canadian ethnically

Sad. Really, just, so sad.

I BANG DRUM!

Feels gift in head and keeps typing WHAT IS THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!

I'd like to talk politics and I'd agree with you people on much, but you speak in a way that is a disorder that needs to be fixed so that you can see my points are not just as such, but are entirely more than wit.

That has never been my end.

EAT A DICK FAGGOT CUNT.

Well our provincial government can control things like immigration, so even if Justin goes crazy, we're somewhat shielded from that.

At the very least, we won't be the first place in Canada to collapse

>meme flag
>that retarded anti Canadian citizen rhetoric

Kill yourself paki