youtube.com/watch?v=REHex5e57HI
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
twitter.com/NP_Podcast/status/928074494199123968
twitter.com/ActualRacist/status/928115449556078592
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God's will be done. These events were foretold, but not promised:
clips.twitch.tv
/CrowdedDullThymeBudBlast

The catfight of the century hath been delivered for our lulz. youtube.com/watch?v=By0-jNcX3Sc
Rubin died for our sins.

Rubin's likely drowning in booze atm. That stream was a nightmare come to life.

I watched it and it was fucking terrible

My g-d, niggers have no self control.

I made it like 10 minutes in. Both are unbearable and have no desire to actually have a real debate

>his face
"thank god im gay"

i had to turn it off 3 minutes in . dave jewbin isnt a good tard wrangler

Their real issue is internet privacy. The bigger question is what happens when someone DOES make a doxing website. It's not illegal as all the information they collect will already be public. Shut down facebook! Id say in about 4 years people will move on from jewberg and start living more private lives again. It was a total shit show. I laughed at the stupidity of that transtard for the first few minutes but then it got boring. That black girl had some valid points. Trans man is pissed because it doesn't like new blood. Couldn't make it any more obvious. Such a stupid thing to be pissed about. They're all fags and worse then what they think is a black sjw.

why is cernovich and pjw still promoting red pill black?

kek. Have a (you)

I haven't watched it yet, am I in for a treat?

37 minutes in. Rubin is looking his age. Candace Owens sounds good many times outside of this, but she sounds very defensive here. I am not a big Blaire White fan, and he isn't bringing much to this, but he is correct that Social Autopsy can be used to dox people. Mostly, I just have a headache.

whow the tranny is pretty jacked, i'd bet on her wining the wrestling match.

I don't know amigo... black chicks have that primitive strength.

The TLDR boils down to
RPB: You are a man and a degenerate
BW: OH YEAH? DON'T MISGENDER ME I'M A TRANNY AND TOTALLY NOT A PIECE OF SHIT SJW! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dave Rubin... pic related

I just saw RPB's preface about calling Blaire 'him'. I can tell this is going to be good.

braving ruins tweet summed it up for me
"The New Right": a Jewish libertarian playing defense for a black female "conservative" victim invoking an evil Democrat-funded deep state neo-Nazi as the source of all criticism against her.

And the only remotely moral person in the room is a transsexual.

HELP

ayy lmao
wtf was that

An hour and 30 minutes...
>Watch a full length feature film
>or watch A room of degenerates yell at eachother

How far should I go in for highlights?

Mate I'm 30 minutes in and absolutely no headway has been made thus far. Lots of insults and rubbing salt into wounds.

Because they're controlled opposition.

Based trannypede? Richard Spencer is a kike collaborator though. Nigger had him by the feminine balls there

I think the only winners here are the audience...

>if you want to imagine the future imagine a fat nigger tranny twerking on the ruins of civilization...forever

And this is why you should never donate or even support a roastie e-celeb. These "right wing" whores are a joke and Sup Forums is a complete fucking joke for ever having supported these disgusting creatures.

Yeah. Is suppose there is something off about an undercover Marxist nigger go at a control opposition trannypede in a debate moderated by a homosexual kike. Like 'is the world completely upside-down, God?'

I used to have a hope that maybe Rubin can help somewhat educate Americans on these political topics but his show degenerated so fast it's heartbreaking.

>heartbreaking

He is an (((e-celeb))) facilitator. Give it a rest.

Rubin's been shit since his technology free break. Only bothered watching douglas murray and michael malice, rest haven't been interesting enough to stick with. This "debate" looks like it was a disaster but I have zero reason to hear a single word said by either of these people.

Rubin needs to get his shit together quick.

>Rubin needs to get his shit together quick.
This. If he wants to be some kind of free speech advocate then he needs to actually go out and interview people with DIFFERING opinions. Everyone he has on his show has exactly the same opinions on nearly everything.

>(((Rubin))) the Jewish homosexual needs to get his shit together

user, I think we need to talk.

Did you notice his flag? Nazbols don't care about antisemitism or xenophobia.

Rubin's only real goal is demoralizing and dividing the goy.

What do you have against him as a content creator, personal traits aside? As far as I know it doesn't seem like he's trying to be some kind of opportunist or push a political agenda. He's the definition of a radical centrist.

>the more Jews try to fit in, the more they'll be rejected

I am onto Rubin's game. He's trying to 'take the pulse' of the nation like almost all diaspora Jews do, in order to determine if the goyim know. I find this trait annoying and patronizing, because I know what it represents, and where that line of reasoning has always lead Jews of his kind. The attempt to control the goyim is destined to fail. Jews aren't God.

Only 5 minutes in and I like this black bitch. She is exposing blaire's hypocrisy for wanting a preferred pronoun while shiting on other sjws who want them too

Guys guys guys
guys ladies guys guys
ladies guys please
please guys can we just
can we please just
guys

Can someone give an actual TLDR for someone who knows literally nothing about the backstory or who Candace is?

Did anyone else notice how (((Rubin))) pretended to be the peaceful arbiter but kept subtly stoking the fire between the two?

>that pic

Is this your channel you loser? Did you make this thread just to get views on your copy of a video that's on Rubin's channel?

As long as we're talking about 'based trannypedes' and 'based niggers' we're not talking about (((Rubin's))) Hebrew famalam. That's the whole point of this shit. Real /pol bros know this.

turbofuture.com/internet/Dissecting-Social-Autopsy

tl;dr - Candace made a doxing service, actual serious bad kind, intended to expose anonymous speech and attach it to RL IDs and workplaces, incl search by workplace function to weild employees' speech against whole companies (bill c-16 would make that extra fun), and has been piling lies upon lies and doublespeaks since early 2016.

Tried to sell herself as a 'conservative' now in 2017, people are suspicious

rubin video:
youtube.com/watch?v=REHex5e57HI

I really don't want people to trust her, I don't think she's a trustworthy leader type, she seems self serving, but I feel bad for her for getting so much hate now. she's a control freak and self-harmer (was anorexic). genuinely hope she's trudging through this OK, digesting criticism, not losing her shit. because she genuinely just seems to have a hard time understanding the nature of people's objections to her. might do well to seek psych help, and I mean that earnestly, not as an insult.

Started a not doxxing (read: doxxing) website a few years ago. Usual leftist then got (((woke)))tm with a red pill and a few people shilled her (PJW and Mike Cernovich) but a lot of other people where like yean, nah she ain't woke just an opportunist.

Do you think he did it on purpose? I dunno. Seems to me he was just too agreeable, as he often is. Great guy but doesn't ask enough hard questions!

You seem like one of those people who thinks Stephen Miller is a subverter too.

Is that not his job?
I think candice was far more annoying. She doesn't get any grace from me with what her site was designed for.

So former leftist makes a doxxing site, leaves it a year ago, and becomes a conservative (supposedly)

So why is this interview taking place? Is this just general arguing against each other for stuff?

The beginning seems like it's just Rubin wanting them to settle bad blood. What I ask is, why or what are they talking about? Where they just trashing each other and Rubin wants to bring them together to talk?

Oh and I suppose you want people to trust kike collaborators like Richard Spencer, (((Rubin))) and that trannypede? Fuck all of those people, m8. That was like a total culmination of concentrated degeneracy right there. Brown diamonds.

The skeptic community went after blackie over her site. Blaire was brought in under the request of RPB for unknown reasons to try and disprove what people are saying about her. The stream did not go the way Dave wanted at all. Dumpster fire.

>why does the Jew want to elevate degenerates to the public eye?

Really makes me think

Fucking listening to these two thots and the Jew fag for almost 2 hours... relevant timestamps or GTFO...

So the opinion i'm forming is the skeptic community is going after them now because they hate that she became a traitor? And this is a convenient hitting point?

That may just be my bias, but if she disavowed the site, left it, and hasn't touched it in over a year it seems irrelevant to me.

Is Blaire specifically there for a reason? Or just a person to argue against her? Because so far into the video it looks like they're just angry at each other for personal reasons

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

>That may just be my bias, but if she disavowed the site, left it, and hasn't touched it in over a year it seems irrelevant to me.
The bitch has been lying through her teeth about the whole affair from day one. She is a low IQ attention whore who cucks on the right use as a token to appear moderate. Muh diversity fags are not unique to the left.

I'm only 12 minutes in and it's a basic bitch fight over "ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME"

Pure internet drama shit. Who the fuck cares

You expect more from women?

>women
Man v Chimp

>women
>plural
wat

I literally can't believe you niggers are taking this 'debate' seriously. It's as if you think there is some legitimate political controversy being discussed, when rather its fucking Jewish agitprop versus more Jewish agitprop.

Actually this user is more on point that any of these (((AstroTurf))) frauds:

Okay, so she is being accused of being a fake conservative, and that's what she is angry about.

And their main point is that her creating this site is evidence of that, and that she has lied about various facts since then?

OK I stand corrected... one is a tranny... forgot. I don't pay much attention to e celebs and I can't bring myself to watch this shit show of a video. Any particularly amusing timestamps?

>Harmful Opinions is God
What made her say that?

Can I get a QRD on this, please?

Conservative brown people are like gold for them.

No, they take issue with her site and the principles that she would have to hold to make a site that was in essence, a hit list. I believe the skeptics, or a least of few of them, didn't believe a person who could think up this kind of site could actually hold conservative ideals. Her site needlessly collected real peoples information instead of using fake accounts to demonstrate the sites final build and outsiders were able to use the site as a catalog of targets to attack. Blaire and her had some petty squabbles before hand.

From a medical perspective does Blair have good tits?

Maybe Rubin secreted hated these two cunts* and wanted to watch em both burn.

*technically one cunt and one duck

I feel like a buddha listening to this.

Didn't she appear on Infowars? LOL, Jonestein and co are truly scraping the bottom of the barrel nowadays.

twitter.com/NP_Podcast/status/928074494199123968

Basicly all of it. No fucking way im watching these two argue

Okay, so I get the picture. At this point it seems like your opinion of her is based on if you think she genuinely reformed or not, which seems to be based on personal opinions

1:09:30
Dave almost slips and says the tranny had balls. Which is not factually incorrect though.

;)

I confess it is comfy to know with 100% accuracy that you're a better person than anyone in the video.

Thanks leaf. Will watch.

Owen needs a girlfriend. He even said he couldn't wait to see him and her go out together. But he fawned about other potential black reporters other times too, and then they never came back somehow. Like there was one guy he offered a job to but nothing happened for some reason.

I guess you could say that. I'm not with the skeptics or with Candace. I don't like either, but I don't like Candace more. I'm just trying to convey what I've seen from the skeptics to you and how this got to the point of the stream.

Lol you guys actually watch (((infowars)))?

Lol you actually breathe (((air)))

A Nigger, a faggot Kike, and a dude with tits all walk onto a set.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this but you know that "pick your spot to nuke" game we play from time to time? I pick wherever they are.

I do occasionally for the memes and if they cover a protest/riot in the field.

Not a bad choice, they're in LA.

Nigger I'm going to need a basic gestalt or a highlight reel, because I'm not spending time watching a faggot wrangle a negress and another faggot with tits for that long.

>someone saved my image for the OP

well I feel honored

I think Candice is a pathological narcissist and a very uncivilized one, too. I don't even care about her history with her retarded project, but the way she kept harping on about 'bottom-feeders' and how she was accusing everyone of jealousy over and over and how she was above that was quite telling.

>source: I had a crazy ex with BPD

I hears ya user...

The issue was that she didn't take the site down after she "converted" to a more conservative stance (after her run in with Gamergate sensation Zoe Quinn (who was worried that the site could be used to expose her side as well)). The skeptic community was critical of the sincerity of Candace Owens (Red Pill Black), since her doxxing site was still up and semi-functional long after her supposed denouncement. She tiptoed around the criticism all the meanwhile, leading people to believe that she was being disingenuous.

All the time. It's entertaining to me. Don't watch too much of Owen though because I think he gets a little too confident with his Alex Jr. schtick.

get back to me when he has anyone anti israel on his show so far is has all been pro israel

Forgive me, this made me LOL
twitter.com/ActualRacist/status/928115449556078592

>holy shit goyim you don't believe those reduculous rumors about my chosen people and your greatest of all allies, do you?

(Side note, my cap captcha, picrelated) Paddock...close??? What the--

It’s a shame. That network is so trash and has been trash ever since they had Posobiec and Cernovich contribute. I really don’t like those two at all. This RedPillBlack thot just makes it even worse. For a news organization (like Infowars) that used to promote people like Ron Paul, it has gone down big time and not the paleoconservative media it once was.

She's just a typical millenial born in 1998 or something.

Also I don't think they don't know what doxxing is.

>twitter.com/ActualRacist/status/928115449556078592
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Lyc95k18) 11/08/17(Wed)17:18:11 No.148507757▶
>File: IMG_9803.png (253 KB, 750x1334)
>
>>holy shit goyim you don't believe those reduculous rumors about my chosen people and your greatest of all allies, do you?
>...
>(Side note, my cap captcha, picrelated) Paddock...close??? What the--
wut! lock your doors, draw your blinds and hide user. they onto you!

Would my life be infinitely better if I don't watch this stupid video? All I need to know. Thanks and fuck e-celebs.