Sup Forums I'm worried. Will it turn blue?

Sup Forums I'm worried. Will it turn blue?

Other urls found in this thread:

cityandstatepa.com/content/numbers-top-10-counties-gop-voter-registration-gains
electionreturns.pa.gov/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was apart of the blue wall.

No.

hold your breath until you turn blue

We're gerrymandered to prevent blue scum gaining power. County map doesn't show that.

Just a reminder that we're that sore thumb sticking in the eye of the Tamany hall rigged megalopolis. Ohio has our back, that's it. We have no allies.

Stay strong.

Is it wrong that I laughed so hard at this until I turned blue?

It's a blue state, of course it will. You are the democrat equivalent of NC.

>turn blue
it is blue, it just turned red. unless trump actually starts delivering on some promises i can't see it staying turned.

Between poo and muslim immigrants in eastern PA and niggers in Philly, it's kind of a lost cause.

More like turning red because Tom Wolf is an incompetent Democrat piece of shit.

Its the suburbs that will do it in.

If the rural areas wont turn out in serious numbers its bad.

Trump needs to deliver on NAFTA hard.

What about the Amish?

>Ohio has our back, that's it.

Michiganders have the backs of our Keystone brothers. Fuck Ohio

People in the suburbs are too flaky.

They don't vote

Voter registrations favor Republicans.

I thought they did this time

damn amish

It's the opposite. It's becoming more Red.

cityandstatepa.com/content/numbers-top-10-counties-gop-voter-registration-gains

What can 40,000 do? Amish no jutsu doesn't stand a chance with Migrant Sharingan

Yah we don't give him enough shit and he's objectively been garbage. You know he signed that anti-BDS law? Better hide your hate for kikes or the state cuts you off.

The fuck are you doing in this thread? Get the fuck out...

R A R E

Actual Cuban or tourist?

Okay, bye.
Sorry, other man told me I was not welcome. Have a good night!

No, stay. Lots of you made Florida possible for Trump

My relatives in Florida would agree with you, but I am loyal to my party and my leader.

Yeah don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You must read between the reddit spacing. I am on a public hotspot, so I don't want my data to be stolen.

this. my parents lost 14k because one of his shitty polices, which the local govt later amended. Now they cant get their money back. Fuck you Wolfe. Fuck you so much.

Republican judges won the majority of statewide races tonight. I think PA's slowly turning red as a Pennsylvanian
Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and New Hampshire are all trending conservative. If you race-bait, you'll win all those states. Factor in gerrymandering and promising manufacturing jobs and you'll have a solid voter base for the next decade or so
.I live in the Philly suburbs and can vouch for that. They're "ew I hate Trump" Republicans, they still vote GOP at the local level.
I think he's been ok. Overall Wolf's been kind of meh. Sure he had the budget battle and opioid crisis but overall he's been net neutral imo. He's done a lot in the more suburban parts of the states.
Not necessarily. There's a SHITTON of people in the old coal regions up in Scranton and in the Western part of the state that will love Trump no matter what unless Biden runs for POTUS. The blue-collar Dems are almost gone, I'm one of the few ones left.

Yes it will be returning to the natural order very soon.

I'm honestly surprised by the 'ew I hate Trump' contingent of the party. I've been listening to AM talk for 20 years and he is exactly what they've been asking for. Now that their stupid local news and SNL hates him they decide they don't like him?

Dude, if you're going to meme flag, meme flag. Clicking an option when you post makes you look like a mongoloid.

electionreturns.pa.gov/#

Are you guys not following the results? We won this year's election. We even got some seats in the lower courts.

Absolutely. People hate freedom, and love being cucks and slaves. Blue is the natural state of things. Red is for the strong and self-sufficient.

The thing is he says everything they want aloud. They miss the days of Republicans like Bush and Reagan who said everything Trump but in an "educated" manner. A lot of the college-educated and more wealthy voted for Clinton but still vote conservatively at the local and state level. They were Clinton's target demographic.
Bear in mind that you only went 2/4 for Commonwealth and 1/4 at Superior. You did win the State Supreme, I will give you that. But far from a decisive GOP victory.

That's the thing that really kills me about college. They sound like a thesaurus with $100k in retard debt, but no useful skills.
>fuck I hate this world.

Post passport. I need Cuba for my collection!

No. You have flag, that is enough.

It's usually blue. Hopefully it won't next election

>Cuba
What the fuck? Get off of here for your own safety commie

I will be okay, I work for a hotel's network department.
See, I can hide my flag too.

Why did Kennedy have to be such a pussy? We shouldve fucking annihilated your shitty commie country for working with the Reds.

7 proxies user. Protect yourself.

It's going to be a swing state for the foreseeable future, like Ohio. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Ohio just stays red and Pennsylvania becomes the new Ohio.

>Mentally ill and Kike in government
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not redneck' mentallity
>dumb """"women"""
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>caste society
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul

Why do you think the White America has a chance?

No seriously, why?

I could go on, but here's the point: the "White" America is weak, old, demoralized and on the retreat, while its rivals surge forth with revenge in their eyes.
What do you think could possibly pull it back from the brink?

PN is one of the few states getting redder. I wouldn't doubt Trumps rust belt win is a prediction for what will be the new political era.

We definitely have a paradigm shift. This sounds fairly plausible.

PA* sorry

>PA

Rare?

Probably. Trump barely won it in the first place and unless something major happens to invigorate voters it’ll flip. He’ll either need to really do something huge like pass healthcare reform or build the wall, or we’ll need another 9/11

Better blue than red I always say

@148498910
>Being this new

If Trump has a somewhat decent presidency, we could see the rust belt turn red and the southwest (esp. Arizona) turn blue.

I guess.

Idk, vote Red to make sure it doesn't.

he doesn't want to get disappeared, user

Oh btw, was this your post. I forgot I already had your flag.

I echo the sentiment, but, sadly, that was not my post.

what?

PA is a blue state that voted red once in the last 40 years. NC is a red state that voted blue in 2008 for the first time in 40 years.
>PA is 2016's NC