Hitler Planned to destroy most of the world

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

Most of you nazis probably have no idea what the Generalplan Ost even was. You faggots never seem to realize (You) would be genocide before most of the rest of us. You’re mostly fat, ugly, and lazy untermemsch who are absolutely worthless to the ethnostate. How do you justify this kind of killing which would lead to 200 million death??

>citing a plan of which no copies even exist
Wew

Oh Jew
How many more lies can you tell

You'll ruin your eyes shitposting soo close to your monitor.

>kikepedia

Because it's fucking hilarious

Whenever a Jew posts this there's a real Red-pilled thread somewhere on the board that triggered him, go find it.

YET SOMEHOW The Protocools are debunked.

Plan ost was a biggest bullshit made by Sucking Union. We have a lot proofs against dat. Like a white immigration and other facts

There was no "generalplan ost." The Germans wanted nothing more than to Make Germany Great Again, and then war was brought to them by the bankers. In their defensive war, they acquired large amounts of territory in the East, which matched the historic German vision of acquiring more land for sustenance. Into the East they dumped the Jews that they planned to transit to Madagascar. They also fought against partisans in this territory that continued to harass the occupied territories.

That's about it.

Better dead than a starving Commie pimping your wife and daughter for a slice of bread

>when somebody asks where all the documents proving the plan went

OP needs a chopper ride.

>There was no "generalplan ost." The Germans wanted nothing more than to Make Germany Great Again, and then war was brought to them by the bankers
>In their defensive war, they acquired large amounts of territory in the East, which matched the historic German vision of acquiring more land for sustenance.

Lol... So now that their colonists were minorities in Germany and Russia surrounded by millions of hostile conquered Slavs, what would they need them for?

>defensive war
lol

> Into the East they dumped the Jews that they planned to transit to Madagascar.

Really , they resettled millions of Jews "into the East" and no one noticed? Cause all their records seem to have them getting off the trains at Auschwitz and Treblinka and then the trains go back empty. I'm sure you've researched this real good though

shouldnt you develop the atomic bomb BEFORE you start invading all of europe, north africa, and russia?

Good. Fuck this gay earth

the nazis were huge moralfags and would have refused to drop nukes even if they had developed any

I'm not slavic.

People are on this board who actually believe the holohoax narrative.

Are you aware that all "death camps" were uncovered by the soviets? Do you trust the soviets?

>commie
>How do you justify this kind of killing

wew

No shit they were uncovered by the Soviets, most of the Jews were in the East, where were they supposed to put the death camps, on the French Riviera?

how can people be so gullible for this shitty conspiracy propaganda . I guess it's possible if you literally know nothing about WW2 other than what you read on memes

Death to the commie fags

Everyone knows knowledge is a Jewish conspiracy to kill all white babies

So you believe that soviets accurately reported the facts of camps they uncovered on the Eastern front?

oy vey where did the gems go, soviets?

>How do you justify this kind of killing which would lead to 200 million death??

the idea of gassing all the jews in the world gets me hot. it sounds fantastic

>something has to benefit me to be the right thing to do or justifiable at all
I can see how democrats can get so many votes for their gibs.

so france is just bringing in muslims to replace jews?

it's not that we wanted to, it's that they pushed us to do it.

no, there was lots of misinformation and propaganda from both the Americans and Soviets but that doesn't matter, it's historians job to get to the bottom of it. I hope you weren't gonna counter with the "muh 4 million at Auschwitz became 1 million"
Theres too much evidence that mass murder of Jews was going on either by shooting or gassing. Conspiracy theorists are politically motivated so they can't accept that any of this occured cause they want the Nazis to look like Nice Dudes. They don't actually have their own theories , they can't actually make a case about what happened with the Jews with their own evidence, all they can do is try to poke holes in the official story in order to seed doubt in people's minds. And keep switching the topic

What do you mean? There exists a counter-narrative, that being FAR fewer jews died, and their deaths were caused mostly by typhus and supply shortages at the end of the war

No, he’s referring to the fact that any kike like yourself can post whatever bullshit that want retard

"Hitler wanted to kill everyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes" says the normalfag

Never happened, fuck off bitch. It was you Judah who led to mass genocide, not the Germans. They united many people, while you pieces of shit continue to divide. Nationalism will rise again, under a new flag. The deep state is being ousted as we speak.

>doesn’t realize that he only made alliances with strong people in opposition to the allies so he could betray them later.

lucky for use he failed and communists decided to ruin half the planet anyway

>Eastern Europe
>most of the world

Where is this story well documented? You have any proof?

FUCKING KEK YOU KIKES JUST NEVER STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT HAHAHHHAA I LAUGH AT YOUR RETARDED POST HAHAHAHA please mods just ban me for a while im sick of this place

We wouldn't be this way if Hitler had risen to power. We would be fit and mentally healthy right now. Makes you think.

>Doesn't have any sources.

He literally backstabbed the very people he got his swastica from

This post is retarded