Good optics ITS OK TO BE WHITE

If anyone is looking for a quick and easy way to try and redpill as many normies as possible, we should start writing our mantra "ITS OK TO BE WHITE" on dollar bills. Not only is this an easy and untraceable way to spread the good word, but the aesthetics are fucking cool next to the white presidents who, despite what your 1st grade teacher may have told you, were all white nationalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/munsu35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good shit, you deserve a bump

'uh, sir, why does your bill have "it's okay to be white" written on it?'

Unless you're going to put it in a vending machine or something.

And any antifa that receives it will be so enraged they will destroy said bill, becoming an even poorer piece of commie shit

Last one got pruned hoping this gets trending, I'd love to see jews ripping up their own money, kek.

"What are you talking about, let me see. Oh that's weird. It's the only bill I have though"

Just don't be a retard and use more than one per transaction.

Respond "Hmm I'm not sure."
All they can say at that point is "Oh" or "are you a nazi?" You can then embarrass them if its the latter

shouldnt you be using Abraham Lincoln or something then?

"Whites Died To End Slavery"

"I don't know. Mild sauce with that please."

You can use any, they're all white, but I don't know if I'd want to change anything, the simplicity of the mantra makes it really accessible and innocent.

>I don't know, I didn't even notice. This is from change getting a burger before coming here.

Memorial University of Newfoundland CANADA got hit with IOTBW posters.
Here is the MUN student union bitching about it.

twitter.com/munsu35

There's only a few comments but so far people seem awake... hopefully some more anons will chime in calling out MUNSU

go to laundry mats or car washes and exchange the bills with a machine if you are autistic and scared of confrontation. no one really stops to read money when they are getting paid barely above minimum wage at the grocery store.

this is a great method, i would recommend writing it bigger and in more towards the middle to prevent some facebook mom from blacking it out after taking a picture for social media. if they deface the bill to much trying to cover it up the bill is worthless.

thirteen posts and none of you retarded shills have mentioned that defacing money is both illegal and lost all of its cultural impact in the seventies

DEFEATIST
How the fuck are they going to track, hundreds of people touch bills. It's not for "Cultural impact" it's to spread message. Will leave a trail of triggered snowflakes.

>it's okay to be white next to white presidents
>hurrrr i'll write it on the portrait of a creole man who was never president

IOTBW = BLM

bump this

brilliant

well some presidents were slave owners while Lincoln freed the slaves, and 600,000 white people died in the civil war trying to free the slaves which goes against their anti-white message

white ass nigga bump

I deposit about $1000 in cash a month in ATMs.

Will have to try and remember to do this. I'm not very artistic. Any good/cool suggestions for how I do this? It'll mostly be in $20s and I'll be legally fine as long as I don't render it unusable.

Get a rubber stamp made and stamp it on n white ink. It's there, but only if you're looking for it

by "cultural impact" i mean "people reading and giving a fuck about your message"

>a leaf
>not clever enough to figure out how to play it off
Not surprised.

I like it