WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM NAZIS

WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM NAZIS

>>Yeah and Maine just voted to expand medicaid. Hahahhahahahaha

I guess transgender is now a race

Hey Rethuglicans,

Your children will be brown, queer and transgender.

Deal
with
it.

And through the magic of nature, America is now stronger.

You didn't take back anything. You gained no ground

We'll see who has the last laugh.

ebin idpol, mane

ITS ALMOST LIKE IT WAS ALL PLANNED ALL ALONG.

The country doesn't belong to you Marxist Jews.

wow, its almost like virginia has been blue since 2004

sad that leftists are so desperate to feel like theyve done anything of notice since the election that theyll celebrate winning a state they ALWAYS win...
itd be like republicans cheering for winning texas.

lmfao

>Jews
>Marxist

Pick one.

8 house seats are turning blue. Open your eyes boy.

>explaining what they are, not what they do

perfect.

I welcome Sweden 2.0

Yes.. yes.. Identity politics is the way.... see you in 2018

The honeymoon is over trumpies. The American people are waking up, and are choosing the path of reason and sound policy.

>virginia is going to become gay detroit

Isn't Virginia all government workers?

wha? are you an idiot?

Jews are capitalist scum.

Fucking retard

You Nazis thought you'd be throwing *us* out of helicopters? Haha, no sweetie. You will be the ones being thrown.

Feels gud not being American and thus not giving a shit about politics here

Lol. Every single democractically run city and state is run abysmally. Why do you want more govt?

>A bunch of literal non positions
Call me when it's a governor or federal spot

(((Weisman)))

Which states have the biggest economies? Oh, California, New York, Massachusetts? Hmmm

Yes, the Trump movement has stumbled, now that it can no longer count on the stalwart anti-globalist Ed Gillespie to bring his Bannon-esque agenda to fruition. It's all over for them.

Charlotte has had a black mayor already, and he was arrested on corruption charges.

You are dumb as fuck.
Marxism as in derrived from Karl Marx who created the ideology.
Karl Marx the Jew whose paternal line had been rabbis since 1723.

No. You have to understand that it won't be whites who die. We are the military and police, and we have centuries of organizational experience. What are Jews going to do, order blacks and browns to organize a military campaign against whites? You all are in more danger than you know.

>pay more taxes
>this correlates to economy somehow
As a massfag, I can assure you, this state sucks major sucks. I don't need adults telling me how to live my life, can't wait to move to NH

>Lol. Every single democractically run city and state is run abysmally. Why do you want more govt?

California has one of the biggest economies in the world. Blue states are net producers of income. Red States are net takers. They're the welfare queens, dragging the rest of the nation down. If Blue States formed thier own union without the Red states, the Red states would turn quickly into 3rd world hell holes.

it's oximoronic to say one has a transgender member.

see what I did there?
>Member
>Penis

Get it? Get it?

>Progress being made

So what will the ultimate progressive election look like?

Northern states are slowly turning back to Republican control. Southern staes going back to Dem Blue. I'm ok with this.

Did Virginia really elect a tranny today?

Charlotte,
LOL,
Republicans!
I hope she takes down all your monuments and then replaces them with Oprah!
Black Pride!

>Taking back what you already had

Not progress :^ )

Red states are dumpster fires. Majority of them take WAY more money from the fed gov than blues.

Get a grip, you delusional hillbilly.

Yes because that will solve the problem.

it is not a nightmare

>Maine just voted to expand medicaid

thats fine because there are enough white people in maine to make it work. virginia on the other hand is chock full of niggers

280 char twitter is so gay

When you use a meme flag I automatically assume you are a shitskin.

>Literally 5 Nazis in rally
>Taking country back from Nazis
itt other things that didn't happen..like the op being straight

>Sup Forums doesn't realize this was Trump's plan all along! 57436D Connect4!

because Maine is 80% old people most of whom are white and low income, and rely on Medicaid to pay for nursing home stay

this a proud day for america. when united we can overcame hatred and bigotry. these people will do amazing things in their public offices
yeah right what are your precious cops going to do against the government when its all democrat. nothing. you'll be crying in 2018 and gone in 2020.

would those blue states be able to feed themselves without the red though? who is truly in debt to who?

>implying commies can afford gas, helicopers or their maintenance
Hope those trans-queer poc with their feminist dance theories degrees know how to pilot a helicopter

Blacks in positions of power
>Virginia burns coal
>Virginia catches aids
>Virginia gets abused
Rip in peace Virginia, you should've learned from Detroit and Chicago...

Hopefully the tranny purges all the niggers

Interesting considering they have a nazi in Robert Byrd on almost every school

>If Blue States formed thier own union without the Red states, the Red states would turn quickly into 3rd world hell holes.
Oh no, user please.. ANYTHING but that...

>sound policy
>can't even come close to winning elections without massive amounts of voter fraud and outright replacing native populations with identured slaves.
Regardless, I gotta get back to enjoying my President. Enjoy being reduced to the point where you're forced to claim not losing anymore ground/maintaing the status quo as a massive victory. I am laffin over here, tbqhwy.

Elect more ugly trannies

>dems lost +1000 legislative seats since Obama
>they won just 8 seats now
wew

Intense delusion. Unyielding cringe.

This is just the beginning. All you Drumpfsters are in shambles. This is the end for you.

>Weisman

>California has one of the biggest economies in the world.

Lmao

>subsidized by the rest of the country due to state and local tax exemptions.

>pic related "party of the oppressed" while champagne liberals still live in gated communities and make everyone else deal with their nigger and spic unrest

Yeah sure red states may take some money for highway repair but they generally live within their means, not a dystopian class warfare nightmare.

>Bet I could find some serious drug activity and squatters 10 miles in any direction from Beverly hills or SF

>dems parading around the gaggle of freaks they ran in Virginia like anyone gives a damn outside of that state.

Sure showed them white supremacists how progressive you are with a man in a dress.

All broke as shit, close to bankruptcy.

>Nigger, afro-nigger and tranny
I wonder if Weisman even knows their policies and what they stand for.

solid argument

(((Weisman)))

Electing blacks. They get what they deserve. See you in 5-10 years.

best night ever

They didn’t even win shit

>blue wins blue state

wow!

now try winning florida or ohio.

Nope. Red states are fiscally solvent. Blue states set the bar for fiscal insolvency.

Like most retarded Democratsnyou think the Federal government is what matters. Of course, it isnt. your states are the only ones in ANY danger of going bankrupt.

We will be fine. We don’t need you. You, however, need us to absorb your massive debt.

hey Goldberg
your children will never be born
Deal. With. It.

Modern Jews like Soros would never switch to Marxism because less scheckels for them.

BY THE TIME 2018 ENDS THERE WILL BE A RECKONING AND SOME MORE INDICTMENTS

The irony of knowing that you aren't taking the country back, only pushing it closer to being a natsoc paradise. Thanks VA!

all this proves is how fucked Virginia actually is

we need more dodge challengers

>We didn't lose any more ground than what we've already lost
>Come look at us "win"

Pathetic.

this

Ah yes, the same police that boldly helped their white brethren at Charlotesville.

Congratulations, a couple democrats finally won a couple elections. What day is the parade?

Umm...Charlotte had 2 black mayors already

Oh wow baby boomers are still alive. Give to a few more years

>Libtards in a Libtard riding elected a caracature of Libtardation
Color me surprised

> your children will be brown
No, pretty sure they won't be.

your wife's children will

>All our candidates are still free to be as weird as they want and are winning elections but we're still going to claim we're the underdogs being oppressed by a fascist Nazi society

Not for long. What color do you call dead kids?

Congratulations! Now, down to brass tacks, who will pay for all of those expenses? The White majority, soon to be minority, who contribute about $220,000 in taxes compared to almost all other groups who subtract from state founds? I mean, way to make yourselves broke you greedy retards.

> just endless "HAHAHAHA" online
God damn, what is it with bug people?

Nice DGs
Plus, Virginia is doomed. Nothing good will ever happen there.

(((Weisman)))

>Dem governor replaced with Dem governor in state Trump lost
>Drumpf is finished!

imagine being this retarded

The cognitive dissonance they have never ceases to amaze me no matter how many times I see it.