archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/w95hVmgD9HqZspH8ZFkR0A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/
nationonenews.com/2017/08/14/just-ripped-mask-off-jason-kessler-internet-forever/
youtu.be/B5J0Ld_n_NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UZK_999sTgU
youtube.com/watch?v=pvQZxndF3Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

project alamo

thank you JIDF

The GOP cant accept reality: they abandoned white America, so white America is abandoning them. They need someone to blame. Theyre going to nonstop post about Spencer for about a week, all their threads will say the same exact thing. Never once stopping to look in the mirror to notice the gigantic cuck faggot whos actually responsible staring back at them.

Spencer is actually doing something for our people which is more than any (((republican))) in the last 100 years can say. Ignore boomer shill threads.

Don't assasinate Spencer. he's harmless.

Just ridicule him

Mission accomplished for the controlled opposition.

ya, no one asked for this spook affiliated nigger to pop up but here we are

>Cause Ruckess in State
>Make everyone on the right look bad
>Continue to do regular marches after the failure that was the first one.
>Wonder why you lost

I hate spencer less than I hate the faggit ass Republican Party which has done nothing for me except ram Mexicans and kikes down my throat. I don’t give a shit if republicans lose. I’d almost prefer it

Genuine question to the Shapiro ran club currently raiding our board: if you think tonight was bad, what do you think this country will look like in a decade when your base is a total minority? Youve sold your own childrens inheritance for short term gain, you disgust me

You could also be false flagging /leftypol/ faggots too, in which case youre improving but youre still wasting your time

It's not even Boomers doing the shilling, it's literally plebbit and Sharia Blue. (((Bill Kristol))) and (((Rick Wilson))) blamed Spencer on twitter for Democrats barely picking up any seats in states they already controlled, and are trying to use it as a fracture point to attack white ethnonationalism, as per usual.

As long as anti-white sentiment remains overt in the media and in politics, white ethnonationalism will grow. Sorry, Jews.

Here's an archive of the rest of the failed meme images from /leftypol/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/F-g6bfLI0CEn9TVNyc8qTg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/401buiddByCuAhoMbNuIIQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/gPrBeL1rLTezvfI7xnXb4g/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-XWzhBmUfXLW3OdDAn9_Pg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/PaRtBnp2udPE4e1Vt-1huw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e_UzPMyHGAysrYw5t3PY5w/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NuR3BI67q6zBfTizoszESA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/4sSBs-dgIxLnSgbLykSF-Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/yFWCQey-DH1ntXO8PAK7gw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_H5gRJdfoK1FwXH9owzCdA/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/R_KB6RpL8AjCy_-f1zCzYw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/m3-VN0P_9NGI8nPl2gKQFQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/-KvX8fDUc-2KAt471zRM_A/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/e-9GKIb_Ln32WIXE3fra4Q/

>Be GOP
>Flood your country with shitskins
>Lose elections because you're running Bush platform 2.0 and refuse to acknowledge demographics

Haha wow that spencer guy and the white supreeemists really messed things up

>120 useful idiots lead by an obvious controlled opposition shill represents the Republican Party
Wew
>The Republican Party candidate narrrowly loosing in a blue state is supposed to demoralize the right
Lad

>lose Virginia

it was already a cuck blue state. gillespie was shit anyways.

Hey buddy, we support whites. We want a white country. But we disagree on the methods. Larping as a Nazi is counter-productive. There is a middle ground between civic nationalism and Nazi larping in public. Look, I love Nazi-posting online. But for real life stuff we need to make it palatable to the "average" American.

he retards cant figure out that their ideology is has been. move on you racist maybe you will finally find happiness when you stop blaming everythin on minorities and take responsibility for your white actions

kek! the normies totally freaked

>We are the sound that goes bump in the night, we are the Alt-Right
>We stand our ground and are willing to fight, we are the Alt-Right
>Clad in helmets, shields, and pads, we are a tough bunch of lads
>Marching proud with tiki in hand, nothing can stop this fashy band
>Fearless as we enter the liberals realm, we cannot lose with Spencer at the helm
>We will push back with all our might, for we are the Alt-Right!

I nominate this to be our official fight song. Thoughts?

LARPing as a Nazbol is counter-productive.
Agree with all your points tho.

The only Shapiros I'm a fan of are Abigail's khazar milkers. Sup Forums is for implicitly white American nationalism, an ideology that can actually achieve political power. Politics is about power, not being enlightened by your own ideological purity. Spencerfags get out.

Ricky Dicky is an idiot but the GOP lost because they ran an establishment Jeb!-tier moderate

You genuinely dont give a fuck about white America, its been obvious for decades. Unless you publicly acknowledge demographics then youre wasting your time here, youre not going to convert a single soul. Spencer isnt going anywhere, we arent going anywhere, we control the message now and youre terrified. It didnt have to be this way, you could have been men.

Both are retards.

Yes, we will find happiness once we are a despised and persecuted minority.

>Sorry, Jews.
this

gotta gas em all

Fuck off retard. Go sperg out about Israel in your little TDS jerkoff sessions.

because nova is filled with niggers spics and soy boy boomers

>we control the message now and youre terrified

nigger spencer couldn't get more than 12 people at his last speech despite having a state of emergency declared AND getting a shoutout from a former president. Sup Forums controls the message and you're terrified.

Bill Kristol and Rick Wilson don't see Spencer as a threat to establishment neoconservatism. They use Spencer to attack their real enemies, Trump, Bannon, and Trump-style implicitly white populism-nationalism. Spencer is just a tool that allows them to associate Trump with Adolf Hitler.

What's wrong with the picture? It's fucking beautiful.

"Be like?" Are you a ten year old negro?

Fuck off jidf

Top kek lads I used a meme! Haha forget everything my party has done to permanently and irreversibly change the country your grandparents built for you, vote for (((us))) and we promise to only give 40% of your money to illegals! Just dont forget, everyone is allowed an identity except white people and Israel is our greatest ally!

Milkers!!!

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

Spencer is a CIA operative.

The "news " calls everyone right of Stalin alt right

Virginian here.
Pic related is a flyer I found in my mailbox...

Literally the New Jersey of the deep state. Jam packed with bureaucrats. It's a surprise that republicans were even close to winning.

>Unless you publicly acknowledge demographics then youre wasting your time here
Trump didn't acknowledge demographics, got elected president, then proceeded to promote the best immigration policies since 1965. The left goes on and on about dog whistles, but you still don't get it.

All the idiots had to do was just keep subverting people online then did this shit. Kek

>Tiki Torches
These guys miss the luau or something?

Thats what you GOP cucks dont understand, theyre going to say that shit no matter what. Youre white, ergo youre a Nazi. Theres literally nothing you can do to change that. The difference between us and you is weve stopped caring what they say. Were in collective survival mode at this point and theres no going backwards.

>low IQ betas will still defend spencer and enoch

When will TRS stop raiding Sup Forums?

any thiccc spencers?

>WE WON TWO SOLID BLUE STATES THAT HILLARY WON!

gloating about this, lol

>aut right

>Express conservative views that aren't extreme
>>Sup Forums: "CONSERVAKEK, FUCK OFF NEOCON CIVIC NATIONALISTS FAGGOTS. 14/88 HEIL HITLER"

>Express ethno-nationalist views and talk about preserving your heritage and saving the white race
>>Sup Forums: "HE'S A JEW PUPPET! CIA! PSYOP! NOT /OURGUY/!"

You can truly never win with Sup Forums. That's why I love it.

>Bill Kristol and Rick Wilson don't see Spencer as a threat to establishment neoconservatism.
That's why they attack him. By name. Again and again.

>Spencer is just a tool that allows them to associate Trump with Adolf Hitler.
They called Trump "Hitler" beginning in August 2015 before anyone knew who Spencer was.

>zionist
>nazbol
>thinking Sup Forums will back you

LOL

Friendly reminder that your "god" richard spencer is 5'4" irl. He's a beta just like all Sup Forums regulars

Oh boy you mean 50,000,000 shitskins who fundamentally hate the native population are coming in this year instead of 75,000,000? Say it aint so! Pack it up boys, white children are safe now. Good thing the left wont reverse everything Trump did then increase it 5x out of spite in a decade when whites are a minority. Thank God for the (((gop)))!

if the gop wants to win they need to embrace spencer(normies love him) and mike enoch (the most talented rhetorician in our generation)

Learn to format your infographics jidf, they look incredibly cluttered.

fuck off enoch you berniebro fagget

>ed gillespie
>alt-right

kike shills begone

mah cornbread, mah collared greens, mah Mac n cheese, mah mash potatoes

I'M 3/4 NORDIC I PROMISE

>jidf!
>your maymays are clustered!!!!!11
>waaaaaah stop exposing how stupid lil dickie spencer is!!!!1
kill yourself right now for Sup Forums.

Holy Shit! That motherfucker in the front is hilarious! Did you shop that in or is it real? It's crazy because that is exactly what I have always pictured everyone who uses Sup Forums looking like... and there he is!

The problem with these failed memes is that you're pretending people didn't watch the UCF speech where he BTFO a Jew on live television on the topic of Jews being pro-Zionist but hypocritically anti-white nationalism. Since Spencer's critics are mostly Jews, using Zionism against them to point out their hypocrisy is an obvious strategy.

And the mere fact that I mentioned that speech is now going to cause ten lurkers to google the video, so thank you.

>being this disingenuous
>let's wait for hitler, goyim

Jason Kessler organised Charlottesville protest.

Double agent exposed.

This is how we divide and exploit!!!!

nationonenews.com/2017/08/14/just-ripped-mask-off-jason-kessler-internet-forever/

prob my fave

if you thought virginia was anything more than a long shot you should stick to youtube drama threads or, preferably, just leave

>UCF speech where he BTFO a Jew on live television on the topic of Jews being pro-Zionist but hypocritically anti-white nationalism.
just stop. unless you want to run that debate with me right now, fuck off. dont even type my way. your damage control and shilling does nothing to me. if youd like to discuss the debate and spencer's position, however, i'm game. just let me know, sweetheart.

When will you? There are TRS paywall threads here fucking numbskull there are a truckload of people whom like TRS

>t. picture related

This is why right here: youtu.be/B5J0Ld_n_NQ

lol that's me actually.. it was hot :\

>mike enoch (the most talented rhetorician in our generation)
low IQ cult member detected

GOD DAMN IT. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHITES YOU ARE THE WORAT ENEMY FUCKING SHIT

I dont like him dumass hes a faggot just like you

The alt right didn’t have a candidate in Virginia. We had a cuckservative faggot

Trump isn't a secret white nationalist you autist. I don't like Spencer but that's plebbit tier

>maymay
>!!!!!11
Wow i can tell you totally understand the board culture and i will be sure to kill myself "for Sup Forums"

Spencer has campaigned for Bush.
He is a cuckservastive.
KYS

Spencer is a Zionist and a Communist.
Disagree? Come at me. Otherwise I have no interest in your kvetching.

>TRS shill threads posted by TRS prove Sup Forums likes TRS
TRS is not sending their best.

intentionally half-baked post
fuck off

>AUT RIGHT

Here, I'll go ahead and do you a favor and link you the entire speech. The relevant bit begins at 1:06:53. You're welcome!
youtube.com/watch?v=UZK_999sTgU

And have a bonus video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pvQZxndF3Uw

Im going to be very honest with you then I have to go to bed, work in the morning and all that, someone has to pay for your political pawns right?

You offer nothing new. Weve seen how your policies end up and we refuse to turn this country into South Africa. The internet has changed everything, its exposed you. Boomers will be dead soon, ironically theyre going to die just as this country turns white minority. Everyone else is an extremist, its time to pick a side. Either you accept antifa in the white house or come to terms with race. There are no other options. Your shilling is pathetic and ineffective. Youre wasting your time.

share blue attempting to discredit /ourgoys/ nice try

Basically. Of all fucking battles to pick, some of you choose a god damn statue in a college town in a blue state.

Instead of something like, handing out food and literature to poor white in rural communities or something, but I guess that doesn't have the same Hollywood feel or something