Our Children Are Woke

So powerful! Amazing!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poisoned minds. Too late for them.

This image is really art.

It captures the exact spirit of America in 2017.

This is your country on Civic nationalism and social democracy aka America nationwide in 20 years

it's like absurdist satire

b-b-b-but yurup is fucked
t-t-trump is gonna fix it all, achmed.

What is happening in that picture.

Stage 4 of the Mouse Utopia Experiment

What if it's in Detroit? What's wrong with this picture?
If you cunts are so sensitive about race, you should've just stuck the 1790 immigration policy.

>a bunch of kids that don't need their minds to be poisoned by useless nationalist ideas don't show respect for a piece of cloth
wow, such a shame!

What the actual fuck am I looking at here?

What was stage 4? Also aren’t traps and childless men the beautiful ones?

To be fair the pledge is pretty cultish

Maybe for someone coming from a shit nation ran by donkey fucking cartels.

Kids don't give two shits about politics until they start getting indoctrinated by parents, teachers and the media.

Only in countries like North-Korea do kids get involved in politics at such a young age.

Collapse

No one here doubts that America is in big trouble and even Trump can't truly fix it, memefag

>America in 2017
what went wrong?

Yeah, I guess so.

>Two faggots in the back
>Two kids kneeling
>One bitch dabbing
>Whatever the fuck is happening on the right

>If you cunts are so sensitive about race, you should've just stuck the 1790 immigration policy.
No shit Ivan

Feels bad for teacher

Like half or the burgeranons do.

She voted for this

Leftists are basically training a whole generation of niglets to kill whitey.

Communism and the Hart-Cellar Act

stage 4 was the dying phase

I was born in 1989.

The boomers already fucked everything up before I even formed in my dad's ballsack.

a snapshot of a teacher holding a flag up as some sort of exercise while the unruly kids play around with eachother

foreigners will fall for it as part of the nfl-kneeling shill op, but real americans who who actually went to school in america will probably not be pissed if they take a closer look at what is going on in the photo

Thanks for perspective senpai.
Her facial expression is what struck me as, “I have to fake acceptance, but this is proper fucked”

No they don't. Euros and plebbits like you act as if Americans don't know the situation America is in. We know. Everyone knows America is degenerate. Everyone knows America is going to become Mexico. It's not a fucking secret. Stop acting like it is.

brown kids taking a knee during the pledge - fuck all

this country is so fucked lmao holy shit

if i didnt find humor in how fucked up things are i would have killed myself years ago out of despair

who took the picture

/tiny hand and eyes holds flag/
/niglet holds arms behind back and scoffs chink/
/two faggots makeout/
/black panther nigletta fist/
/campion(s) emulate/
NOTHING TO SEE HERE

we allowed non-whites in and jews into power

>what went wrong?

You really need to ask that? Multiracial societies don't and have never worked. America will be destroyed from the inside out unless mass deportations start happening soon

there is always hope user

Your classrooms look like chaotics spaces disorder and disunity. A perfect microcosm of America and the reason it's destined to fail.

Fucking Christ what a fucking joke this country has become

You do see all the niggers and spics in the room right?

Proper.

This children's story explains it quite well.
youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0

Did you not understand what microcosm means? Did you stick your head out the window lately?

So brave. So progressive.

>thinks it's just about the niggers
Look at what is happening. A teacher is leading the pledge of allegiance or giving some lesson about the u.s. flag and her attention is solely on the few children paying attention while the niglets raise black powah fists because they saw our flag.

Yeah, well when I was their age you still respected our nation's flag.

God fucking damn it

We've lost the four year olds, we're fucked.

Probably a teacher's aide. They frequently put them in kindergarten classes because there's nothing to disrupt.

Biggest mistake schools made was taking away a teacher's right to a smack a kid with a ruler.

If the situation calls for it, sure. If parents spank properly, you only need to do it once or twice and a teacher would never have those problems.

HAHA BASED GEN Z AT IT AGAIN XD

Gen z is in high school right now. "Millenials" came of age in the early 2000s. These are millennial's kids.

meanwhile football players like to spend all their time on their knees

....Have you actually read the posts of some of your compatriots?

Non-whites.

This sums up all western countries, I guess we just watch the carnage unfold from here lol. Hopefully we get 3rd world perks soon like no welfare and openly corrupt cops who'll let that DUI slide for a $50 donation.

It's pretty funny how our '''''''''free'''''''' medical system translates to African doctors

Chrischan is teaching kindergarten now.

>posted from Sweden
>Checks out

Come on Sweden, seriously? You'll be a caliphate by 2030 and you're still talking shit?

>everyone around you acting like retards
>cannot get to wall to hit your head against it
>best friend has your back every time bro
>just butt heads until you both die
These kids know what's up

pet·u·lant
ˈpeCHələnt
adjective
(of a person or their manner) childishly sulky or bad-tempered.
"he was moody and petulant"
synonyms: peevish, bad-tempered, querulous, pettish, fretful, cross, irritable, sulky, snappish, crotchety, touchy, tetchy, testy, fractious, grumpy, disgruntled, crabby; informalgrouchy, cranky
"he's as petulant as a spoiled child"

all the homos will be killed when the caliphate starts tho?

>1959
A-are you sure? It's right on the mark...

STOMP NIGGER CHILDREN TO DEATH!

TRULY POWERFUL!

I mean you guys can have Sweden, nothing of value will be lost.