Monumental if fact

Theories?

Oh great, so now he gets to visit ever pizza parlor in the United States.

Rothschilds are the main target.

This can not be. We must not allow it.

larping again i see

Its all jewish tricks made by the Soros/Hillary cabal.
MAGA.

basically this.

Lynch gave immunity deals to all of comey's sources during the clinton email investigation. Its the DNC's way of railroading any possible prosecution of their corruption. Immunity deals and gag orders. Nothing to see here folks just mueller doing exactly what loretta lynch did and stopping any prosecution of DNC corruption on the order of hillary and obama.

this guy has been wrong about like 99% of the shit he posts

Means it's time to start killing people.

Immunity deals aren't blanket, they're for specific things. You could agree to plead guilty to certain crimes, but get an immunity deal relating to other crimes.

Remember how the FBI gave all of Hillary's Staff immunity yet prosecuted no one.

Same bullshit here.

>Fmr. State Assistant for Trump (MA)

Great source you have there

just my shit up Hill

Silly Goyim!

You dindn't actually think we'd be held accountable for quietly trying to overthrow your democracy with hardcore Communism, did you?

Brb, gotta go feed the sex slaves locked in my dungeon.

H-hillary? Is that you?

What did he LARP in the past?

because he's been "secret" indicted??

Remember when Comey gave all of Hillary's lawyers and employees immunity deals? Mueller needs to go now.

GODDAMNIT THATS NOT WHAT THE LARP SAID WAS HAPPENING REEEEEEEEDED

This. In civil societies, money is the only weapon that matters. We'd have to hit them in their money: destroy their cash inflows and force them to crank up the outflows.

just a few days ago this idiot was saying podesta was one of the sealed indictments. now hes saying hes received immunity.

BIGLY IF CORRECT

I HOPE IT'S TRUE BECAUSE IT MEANS BIGGER FISH WILL FRY, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET MY HOPES UP (moot sells Sup Forums and doesn't convince google to make anime real :()

yeah who tf is this goy and has he broke anything right?